Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make Her Drop a Hint

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last two days, I've realized that I will do subtle things to get a girl to give me a blatant hint or IOI. These things are ambiguous, and I usually do them testing for a certain response, but I've never consciously noticed that I do it before.

I have two examples of this.

The other day, a girl called me and invited me to go see a movie with her. I told her that I didn't have enough money to go see the movie (true story), but invited her back to my place for a rented flick. She came over, and we sat in the living room, not alone at all due to roommates who wouldn't take a hint, and a couple of people were complaining about it being cold. I walked into my room and grabbed a blanket, and sat down next to (but not right next to) the girl, waiting for her to hint that she was cold so I could offer her to share the blanket. She never asked, and so I lost interest in her and started to watch the movie silently.

Today, I went to a girls house, and she was there with her roommate, who was sitting next to me on the couch. Her roommate went to bed, and the girl got up to get a glass of water, so I shifted on the couch and made it plainly obvious (without saying anything) that the couch had an available seat. She still sat in the chair across the room, so I just watched the movie, looking bored and waited for her to make conversation. She said something, and I pretended like I couldn't hear, only responding after she repeated herself and then I smirked a bit and said "Why are you trying to talk to me from way over there" as I glanced at the empty cushion. She stayed where she was, so I watched a little bit more of the movie and then told her I wanted to go home and read.

This may seem like a useless post, because the girl did not play into what I was going for in both examples, but those are the very examples that made me aware of what I do. Thinking back to all of the girls I have ever hooked up with, I have used tactics like the above almost every time.

In short - I give her an excuse to be near me, so that she can make it easy for me without showing interest.

This is my own interest test. Instead of checking for hair twirls, lip biting, etc. I just see if she will make herself available for me to escalate. This is, of course, at a point beyond the first meeting but before the first kiss.

Does anybody have anything similar that they do - or a better approach?

If you have given a girl a reasonable excuse to be close to you, and she refuses, what do you think would be the best way to continue to game her?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
You're the MAN so you should LEAD.

You want to sit next to her.

DO IT !

Don't wait for her to make the move…….

Fu*k interest tests

THAT’S RIGHT FU*K THEM

You don’t need them

The key is to.

ALWAYS ASSUME SHE IS INTERESTED

Every girl I speak to is interested in me (this is my mindset)........

How does this help?

- You exude CONFIDENCE

- It shows you're not needy

- It shows her that you are in demand and that she will have to fight to get you

There’s some more reasons but I’m late for a date……….Got to run

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the time she's in my apartment, I've made plenty of moves.

Sometimes it's good just to go for it - and I usually know when, after she has given green lights.

But, my point is that, if I'm sitting on a couch, and she sits in a chair (with no room for company), then she is expressing disinterest.

Forcing her to sit next to me (not even sure how I'd do that) does not show her that "she will have to fight to get you" it shows her that she can sit back and do nothing and you'll still trip over yourself to get her attention. In fact, getting bored when she's not giving you enough attention is a better way to show her that she has to fight to get you. You should only reward her with your attention/affection when she reciprocates this.

At what point to you expect her to give some back, and how do you do it?

The times I rejected by a girl are the times that I don't let her do her part to show that she's interested, and her not sitting next to me when it makes sense to do so is a perfect example of a situation where I won't bother to escalate because she's freezing out on me.

There is a subtle but real difference between persuing and chasing. A man always does the former, and hopefully never the latter. Chasing is being too persistent, it completely gives her control, and, in my experience, is the very first step towards LJBF.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
What I mean is instead of "testing" her it is better to just assume that she is interested in you.

It's better to assume all girls you talk to are interested in you.

I go in with the mindset that any girl I approach is interested in me.

This is why 90% of my approaches are successful.

I assume she likes me and a treat her as if she does.

If instead I test her (like you) and I get a sign that she doesn’t like me (like you did) I’d just leave and go home (like you).

Where does that leave me? With Mr.’s Palm and her 5 daughters

What’s the point of that man?

She could be into you but just to shy to go sit next to you because she’s thinking “what if he doesn’t like me”.

Instead concentrate on gaming her and treat her as if she likes you.

What have you got to lose?

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Dude....no. I don't like your "tactics" here at all. You're making it painfully obvious that you're trying to get her to do the work instead of you. You're giving HER the power to reject you and control you. It's like you are reversing roles and becoming the b!tch with these little mind games you're trying to play on her. Who is wearing the pants here bro? You are asking her, "Can I kiss you?" instead of just f*ckin kissing her. You expect her to act out of character? She wants to be the penetrated, not the penetrator.