Major sh1t test...how would you respond?

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is rediculous! I've been talking to this girl online for few weeks now,I met her on a dating site. We got it off pretty well,lots of common interests and goals. She is visiting her relatives in another state so we couldn't hang out yet. But we definetly made some plans and we both excited to go on our first date.
So last night she calls me in the middle of the night and casually tells me how she met this hot guy and she gave him her phone number and e-mail!!! She sounded excited.

I know this is a sh1t test...but it was almost 1 am and I was tired and just didn't want to play the game. I got upset. I asked her directly "what's wrong with you?" I asked her how can any reasonable human being do this? Why is she telling me this and acts surprised that I am mad at her? How can I not be?

The b1tch did act surprised that I was mad,thats what I don't get!!! Maybe I am "lucky" that way and meet lots of sick b1tches. But common! She said she liked me a lot,wanted to have my babies and sh1t...lol. I always thought that the truth is better then lies,but now I am not sure...I know I should have acted cool and act unaffected,but then again,I am not going to fake my feelings so I can get into her pants. Fvck that!

I am not going to talk to her for a while.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao ya bro, ive been through that same exact sh!t test. The chick called me at 3am on a day where i had class in the morniing telling me all her lil bs.

Now im usualy really cleaver when it comes to answers but at 3 am on a day when i have class i was like "u crazy butch! stop craving c0ck so much and get some sleep" now she laughed a little bit but then got all crazy mad and told me to go get a "life"

anyways the next day she calls me (before this call just like ur case,shes told me how she thinks we are perfect for each other, how she wants to have my babies and all that other fake drama sh!t) and shes like im sorry i just thought ude like to know blaa blaa blaa cause u care for me. And i was like "ya im sorry i said ur a crazy butch who craves shlongs blaa blaa blaa"

Then this is where i passed her sh!t test and got her all to myself. I was like "well since you exchanged info with blaa, theres this one girl whose been bugging me for a while to take her out, lets set up a group date out to blaa blaa"

Hahaha she got all quiet and couldnt say sh!t, i just told her in a confident none joking voice. Then she said "screw the guy he forced me to give my info out to him"

Anyways girls are retarded we all know that, when you show them how retarded and stupid the things they do are, they tend to get a wake up call.

Anyways vike play it like a alpha and just make a so called "deal with her". If she agrees it should be a HELLA INTERESTING DATE. So many possibilities.

hahaha have fun with those sh!t tests

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to this girl online for few weeks now
She's a stranger.

Online dating is fine, but so many guys have this idea that you're supposed to do the dating online. No, you're supposed to meet her after the 3rd email.

And it's not a shyt test, it's an insanity indicator. Still, you could have probably noticed something wierd about her in a 20 minute meeting, instead of spending all these weeks.