Lusting Over Average Girls!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now lads.. Have you ever interacted with an average girl who is at best a 6.5 but happens to have something about her, like her eyes or her lips or long hair that makes you want to fuk her so damn hard?

You know deep inside she isn't that special, her body is average, but her face isn't that bad etc.. But those eyes of hers are so fukin slvtty looking.

I normally go for slim fitness type girls, in good shape, toned bodies.. Tanned with nice nails... However occasionally I see an average girl & something about her gets me a little obsessed.

Last edited:

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, there was a woman I danced with a few times that I experienced a really strong pull to. To me, she was like 6/7 (pretty enough but not like some other women I've danced with) but the chemistry was just insane between us. Still not sure why this was so.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 6.5 is a solid get. That's someone who is cute. The cute range is 6-7.5, maybe 7.9.

If you're lusting after women you rate as 4.5-5.5, that's a more interesting thing to discuss.

I normally go for slim fitness type girls, in good shape, toned bodies.. Tanned with nice nails... However occasionally I see an average girl & something about her gets me a little obsessed.
That's close to my type as well.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now lads.. Have you ever interacted with an average girl who is at best a 6.5 but happens to have something about her, like her eyes or her lips or long hair that makes you want to fuk her so damn hard?

You know deep inside she isn't that special, her body is average, but her face isn't that bad etc.. But those eyes of hers are so fukin slvtty looking.

Everyone has their own type. What someone else thinks is a 10, I might rate a 5 and vice versa. Personally I have zero interest in fat girls and I like skinny girls with a nice face and dark hair.

As for getting obsessed, I think this comes from focusing on one particular girl too much. I find if I see the same girl often then she'll start to appear more attractive to me, especially if she's friendly.

As always, I think the key is to make a move quickly so that you find out what the deal is. If the interest is not mutual, it's a bad idea to keep seeing someone because you're just going to get more attracted.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a perfect example that attraction isnt about her being this top 9/10 looking chick. Some Women have "sex appeal" that makes Men want to fvck them. It has happened to me many times and I know exactly what you speak of. It goes the other way as well, some Men don't have that "wow" good looking factor but they have sex appeal that Women can't resist.

Key thing is Men want to FVCK her, NOT actually be with her as a long term mate.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever interacted with an average girl who is at best a 6.5 but happens to have something about her, like her eyes or her lips or long hair that makes you want to fuk her so damn hard?
yes I remember a mediocre woman, asking loads of questions about my daughter the once, it aroused me to the max. because most women are selfish with their convo's and solipsistic

I absolutely conquered her vagina that night. shes in a relationship now, but everytime she dumps the guy she comes right round mine

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 6.5 is a solid get. That's someone who is cute. The cute range is 6-7.5, maybe 7.9.

If you're lusting after women you rate as 4.5-5.5, that's a more interesting thing to discuss.
Yeah I rate 6-7 as cute to cute-pretty. Difference being 7s can compete with 8s when dressed up and full face of makeup. 6 are just always cute. 5 is average. Even on their best day, a 5 is still... average. Shrug

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've got into a couple of LTR with these ''average-sexy girls '' you speak of...
foolishly thinking that because they are average they would get less attention and i wouldnt have to worry about nobody stealing her, it was the complete opposite and they are always friendly so these chicks were usually receptive to the extra attention they got from other males;)

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I'm from, one of our humble hobbies is to play movies or news where there are scenes of ultra overweight landwhales they call "women" in the USA and laugh our a** off when we are chilling with beer and food.

And these landwhales are gradually becoming new icons for the re-definition of "healthy" now - if I'm not mistaken.