LR: Italian Teacher

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
I posted this in the thread with the guy who is in love with his teacher but i thought it deserved it's own thread.

This is probably the best pickup, lay of my life. It's that one night in your life that you wouldn't mind reliving over and over again for the rest of your days.

She was that teacher in the school that every guy wanted a piece of and all the girls were jelous of. You know the hot one with the accent.

There was sexual tension between us all year, heaps of eye contact and I would talk to her in Italian saying some seductive things but not to seductive just general flirting ect.

Then I started throwing in a little kino when I saw her at the shops (mall). Kissed her on the cheek, touched her shoulder when i made a joke.

She was engaged to some rich, pretty boy. Hahahaha he got owned by me.

So yeh at our formal (graduation party, prom whatever you Americans call it) we had heavy eye contact the whole night and I was flirting with the girls in my year. She saw me flirting and kept looking at me when she thought I wasn’t looking. After the formal was over she came outside to "wish me luck for the future". She hugged me and the rest is history………

Me: So were are you going after this Miss _____ (we call our teachers Miss and Mr's).

Her: Home

Me: Oh come on miss your young and beautiful you should be out having fun

Her: (looks down and does one of those little smiles) I had my fun when I was your age (she was 26 I was 18)

Me: I don't believe you, you’re going to have to prove it

Her: How will I do that Levi?

Me: Show me how much fun you can really be

Her: (didn't know what to say) but ah……

Me: You're not my teacher anymore

Her: I can get in trouble

Me: (lower my voice, move in closer and move my head in like im whispering into her ear) Well that will make it all the more fun, wont it?

We talked a little more I got her to give me her address and I jumped in my car went straight to her house. I missed my after party but it was definitely worth it.

She made me call her Miss _____ wile I was having sex with her. As soon as she opened the door we basically jumped on each other. All night and till about 1pm the next day I was with her and that was the first and last time.

Let me tell you all though it was the BEST SEX EVER.

She broke up with her Fiancé shortly after I hear.

Some times I get this urge to go wait for her outside school but I don't want to ruin that perfect night. I think it's better for that to be my last memory of her.

Sounds corny I know but whatever.

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucky sod, i never had any good looking teachers :(

Dueyunit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuk u trust u 2 hav the tym of ur lyf with a hot teacher when in my whole schooling years i havnt had 1 hot teacher lol:cuss: :moon: :kick:

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to go young bro!

Laying a hot teacher from High School is a common male fantasy I think and to those able to accomplish it I salute you!

Yeah, don`t visit the school or try to contact her in anyway. Leave the pleasant memory as the only reminder of that encounter. At least not yet...

Do go to your High School reunion and if she`s there, well then, roll on up (no expectations) with your finely honed DJ style and talk with an "old" friend, you know for old times sake.

Cheers,
Mav

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Well she lives close to me I'm bound to see her one of these days.

I forgot to add she is a HB8 in looks but the whole package

-Older woman
-Hot accent
-Great personality

Made her a HB10

The woman every guy wanted but nobody could get........ till i came along of course.

My friends still talk about her from time to time.........

"Oh remember Miss ______ how hot was she"

"I wish I could have f*cked Miss ____"

and I just sit there smiling to myself.

(I didn't tell anybody as much as I wanted to I liked this teacher and I didn't want her losing respect at the school or her job)

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm your fan.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks boys

Tornado............grow up you're 15 stick to the highschool forum, this is were the big boys play.

Anyway you're entitled to your opinion.

But know this.........

I have been in this game since i was 15 and I never criticized POOK or Senor Fingers when they posted FR's and LR's all those years ago.

Learn from people that are better than you..........don't flame them.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
geez leviathan, you're awesome.

you had 4 years of training and this is my first year! hahaha.

I think I had one hot teacher, but I was only 16 with no idea how to pick up any girl in general. I'll keep ur post engraved in my mind man, this is...

"Ccrackerjack material!" -Lewis Black.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Excellent work Mate,

As soon as you said 'The teacher that all the boys used to drool over and the girls were jealous of' - i had these vivid memories of my AFC days - not happy thoughts - but still - nice LR mate.

Keep up the good work

Sarge On...
Can't imagine you as an AFC Shezz.....Weren't you born a PUA? Like i was lol

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GJ! You made her break up with her fiance!

YOU ARE THE MAN! <- That's sarcasm.

Even though I'm in this game. I still have no respect for those guys that knowingly help a woman cheat on their man. No respect whatsoever.

Bros before hoes, ALWAYS. Grow up.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
If you don't know the details I’m sure it would look bad.

Plus if a guy is not man enough to keep his woman............. he deserves to lose her.