Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

love shack wh0res

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

When you get time pull up the loveshack.org forums.

Read what the single wh0res post on the OW/OM thread about sleeping with married men and all of their problems..

They keep spreading their legs for the married men, but, the married men won't leave their wives..

Interesting shyt.....

Enjoy............................

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, i know a girl who has 2 kids and is just over 8months married. They've been together for around 8 years.

She recently told him it was over. Obviously he's gutted and it caused considerable ripples in my social circle.

However my radar had been going for months about this girl and another guy after i observed them on some night's out. And it wasn't long before the truth emerged, she'd been banging this other guy after only 3 months married!!!

And SHE'S the one acting like the victim. LOLOLOL. It's hilarious.

But here's the kicker, the other guy she'd been banging(after they'd exchanged 'lovelies'), she foned him and told him she was divorcing her husband. And what was the first thing out of the other guy's mouth...'WTF did you do that for?!'

He's been rejecting her calls and generally avoiding her but i think they've recently met.

Karma beeyatch!:kick:

And amusingly, the bint was texting me last night asking me back to hers for a 'party'. I didn't go. :up:

Dry your eyes baby, it's out of character.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cavedweller said:
Guys,

When you get time pull up the loveshack.org forums.

Read what the single wh0res post on the OW/OM thread about sleeping with married men and all of their problems..

They keep spreading their legs for the married men, but, the married men won't leave their wives..

Interesting shyt.....

Enjoy............................
What the **** is the OW/OM thread. We're not all loveshack nerds

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chinwaggler said:
What the **** is the OW/OM thread. We're not all loveshack nerds
Overweight woman/Overweight man ;)

P.S. I accidentally went to loveshack.com