Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost her phone and all her numbers....

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this ever really happen? I think not from what I've learned here.

A woman's phone is her lifeline.

I texted this girl I've been out with a few times. Have not seen her in a month or so. I text her last night to see if she wants to hang out on saturday.

she replies: I'm sorry, who is this? I got a new phone and lost all of my phone numbers.

I believed right off the bat she deleted my number so I didn't reply. Before I learned what I've learned here I would have believed her.

NEXT!

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
umm well if I lost my phone and didn't have a backup of my contacts (which has happened) and some random someone texted me, I'd have to ask who is it as well.
so she could very well be telling you the truth. But you went with some scenerio your brain made up.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
the last time she texted me, she wanted me to come visit her at the club.
(she's a stripper) and didn't respond when I said no thanks and counter-offered to have drinks the following friday.

I was seeing if I could get some tail one more time. :)

no loss. I made plans with another plate for tomorrow.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha.. ive had that excuse many times before. its hard to believe a girl when she says it these days.

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know girls who constantly lose their phones. I think this one girl I was dating went thru 3 while we were going out. Ive heard of girls losing their phones, dropping them, spilling wine on them, dropping them in toilets even pissing the bed and ruining them.

of course daddy or their bf buy them a new one.

Just tell her who you are and feel it out, kinda 50/50

Last edited:

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks lose/break their phones all the time. Especially now with Iphones that break easily. I think about once a week, I see a "I need your numbers" bulliten on FB or myspace, and its usually chicks, cuz, well, their arent the brightest,and do stupid shyt to their phones.

If she didnt want to talk to you, she wouldnt have even answered.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my i phone didnt sync properly and crashed and i lost all my contacts. As much as i love it to bits, its flawed immensely.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You spend time on this forum. You are a "student of the sport" of sarging chicks. You have a hot lead (since you have banged her before). So dont let a little detail like this cause you to give up so easily. Go get her!

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is my go-to line if someone I deleted texts/calls. Guess I better come up with something better.