Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lost faith in woman but then this one shows up

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
very, very nice girl. she always is the last one to sit, so everyone gets a seat before her, and most of the time, she ends up standing. since there are an odd number of people in my lab, she offers to work alone. she's also very tiny and yet very confident and mature in the way she carries herself. it's difficult not to notice this girl.

she is "seeing someone" so she says. not sure if it's serious, but she doesn't seem like the fickle type. should i just ignore her? we have lab for several hours once a week together. will be difficult, but i'll just keep conversation civil.

any fellas encounter a girl this nice? i've never met one myself, so she's a surprise. is it just a fake front at school? and she's just like the rest of 'em?

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"very very nice girl"

"should I ignore her?"

Are you 10?

Reaction score
Be honest to yourself and go for what you want. If you really want to know if she is truly a "nice girl" there is only one way to do it. Make your life interesting and flirt with this girl!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackEricNorthman said:
Be honest to yourself and go for what you want. If you really want to know if she is truly a "nice girl" there is only one way to do it. Make your life interesting and flirt with this girl!
Took the words right from my mouth.

Start flirting with her. You don't know this guy, he isn't your friend.. so it's game on. You can now test how much of a "good girl" she really is.

-Scars

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. Thanks fellas. Will proceed as it is with this one then. Not going to stop dating other girls (nothing serious, and they're all aware) in the meanwhile though.