Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing my virginity with hookers to get over sexual hang-ups

P

perseverance

Jon, I am delighted that your experience was a good one, it seems like you benefited from this trip to Amsterdam and wish you all the best for the future, but remember sex is an important part of any relationship and sex with emotion and passion is hundred times better than just having sex with any old woman regardless of whether or not you've paid for it.

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
How would you like to think back when you are old "I lost my virginity to a hooker"

How would that make you feel when you are 80 and looking back at this.
As I said, I don't give a crap about the first time. I will always look back on this moment as me sexually liberating myself, killing desperation and becoming more confident. I feel like I became a man, and embraced my raw animalistic sexuality. I have zero regrets, and that's down to the way I think. Someone in my position would regret it because of a different mindset, but that's not me.

When I'm 80, I will look back on this memory with fondness. It will be my little secret, for myself. It is my moment, and my moment alone. Something my wife, kids, grandkids etc will never need to know. Not because it's shameful, but because they're too deluded to understand, they will take it badly and there is no reason why it would benefit them knowing.

But of course, I want to improve myself too (I'll explain it in my next post).
How I see my life when I'm 80 depends not on losing my virginity to a hooker, but on what I do in the decades between that moment with the hookers and when I'm 80, reflecting back on my life.

When I'm 80, I will have even greater moments to reflect upon. My fulfilling career that I retired from, my wife (the first time I met her, our wedding etc), kids (their birth, their upbringing, graduation, marriage), grandkids (their birth, their childhood, moments in school).

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me break it down to why it was a good experience for me:

1) It has given me confidence around women. Getting completely naked infront of super hot women I barely know and sticking my d*ck in them not only took guts but it also gave me guts. It made me totally comfortable and fine with being sexual. Now everytime I see an attractive girl, I think to myself "This is a piece of cake! Nothing to be afraid of here!"... I don't feel afraid of rejection.

2) It has given me more confidence in other aspects of my life...I've noticed myself being more expressive, striking up conversation and talking to strangers more in a big unfriendly city like London (talking to ugly women, hot women, ANYONE). I'm joking more, being more free, being friendlier and enjoying my surroundings a lot more now. And I have noticed people responding positively to that!

3) It has eliminated certain fears. The experience has made me realise that sex/love is nice, but it's not such a big deal, and it's not everything in life, even though society and the media would have you think otherwise. I feel like my fears, hang-ups and issues about women and sex are gone.

4) It has cured my one-itis . I had a massive crush on a girl for years, but now I can see how desperate and needy it was. My one-itis is gone, because I realise that I have f*cked hotter girls and if I believe in myself and think positively, I can have choice around girls, not settle for a one-itis.

5) It has motivated me to improve myself by getting rid of a distraction. . Now that I've f*cked some of the hottest women I have ever seen, I feel like I can concentrate on improving my life. I want to do better in my studies, I want to work out and get in good shape, I want to improve in social interactions, I want to improve in dating and I want to improve in my sexual performance: I want to last longer, learn new moves, learn how to pleasure a woman etc.

6) It has eliminated my desperation. I feel like a chooser now, not a beggar. I feel like I have choice in my life, like I am free. My desire to improve is not motivated by desperation, but by my free will. When I see an attractive girl now, I think “I’ve f*cked hotter girls than you, this is nothing to be afraid of. I don’t need you at all. You aren’t as hot, you won’t be good in the sack etc. I am in the position of choosing you”. Getting rid of my desperation has made me feel more free, and I’ve noticed girls checking me out more on the street, in cafes, at university etc.

7) I have successfully separated the raw animalistic side of sex from the emotional. I would get too emotionally attached to girls I saw in a club, or girls I had crushes on. Now that I had a sexual experience that had no emotional component, I got in touch with my pure raw masculine sexual side. I felt my inner beast, and I can bring it out in my life and get more confident. I can get over intimacy issues, by rationally thinking about relationships and women. Until I properly get to know a girl, they are just pieces of meat with a pu$$y, ass and tits, nothing more. They are just sex objects until I find out about their personalities. In this way I won’t get emotionally attached too easily and at the same time, I will have a healthy curiosity and appreciation of a woman’s personality.

So there you go, my magnificent seven!! I will always look back on my Amsterdam trip with happiness. It is a step forward for me and I look forward to a life of self-improvement. I can finally move on and move up now!

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
Jon, I am delighted that your experience was a good one, it seems like you benefited from this trip to Amsterdam and wish you all the best for the future, but remember sex is an important part of any relationship and sex with emotion and passion is hundred times better than just having sex with any old woman regardless of whether or not you've paid for it.
I totally get what you have said. And I look forward to having deeper emotional connections with women, not from a place of desperation but from a place where I have choice in my life, where I'm a chooser and not a beggar. I feel like I can move on with my life, without distraction, so I can improve myself!

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
Here in the Netherlands it's legal and I actually enjoy going to the red light district.

Somehow I have more respect for some prostitutes than I do for certain women who try to get you to jump through a million hoops before you get sex.

Some prostitutes are dignified people who just happen to be very sexual and want to make some money out of it. It's nice to make a simple transaction and then leave the rest of the world behind for a while to have some good anonymous sex. The only thing I ever care to ask them generally is what country they're from....In Amsterdam everything is done really professionally. And that's the way it should be done.
I just also want to add that from a cultural point of view, it was so refreshing to see how liberal and free the Dutch are about sex. When I spoke to locals about the Red Light District (or the Wallen, as you guys in Holland call it), they were so open about it, to them it is no big deal at all. It seems like sex and prostitution is not taboo at all over there. All the locals I spoke to said it's a normal part of life for them, they seemed surprised that I was asking questions about it or making a big deal out of it because it was something they were so used to. It makes you realise why in the UK, the USA and other countries the media and the population joke/talk about sex so much...it's because such countries have issues with sexuality and pathetically attempt to come to terms with sex. They're afraid of it and it's awkward for them, like the pink elephant in the room that everyone awkwardly tries to ignore.

People need to grow the f*ck up and come to terms with something that is such a normal and positive part of life and part of who we are.

This experience in Amsterdam has really opened my mind up with regards to sex... I would like to think that I've adopted the liberal Dutch outlook by really getting that sex is totally not a big deal like the media and other retards would like you to believe. I don't see it as a major extraordinary focal point anymore, but as something normal and healthy, and absolutely nothing to be shouting from the rooftops about.

Ben7

Don Juan
Reaction score
JonJaper said:
I was truly feeling my raw animalistic masculinity. In this way, I separated the animalistic beast from the part of me that emotionally connects and attaches. It was a part of me that only cared about f*cking, dominating and owning the woman. Nothing else.
I call bull****, I mean, come on? Story sounds pretty over the top, AKA made up.

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ben7 said:
I call bull****, I mean, come on? Story sounds pretty over the top, AKA made up.
WTF is so hard to believe? I'm from London, it's not so far away from Amsterdam, flights are pretty cheap, the red light district is 24/7 with hot girls...you don't need much of a stretch of the imagination to realise how easy and possible it is to go to Amsterdam from London and f*ck hookers.

And don't tell me you've never felt an animalistic beastlike instinct when you've had sex. Don't tell me that you've never focused on a woman's tits/ass/pu$$y so much that in the moment, you only care about f*cking and not about her feelings etc. If you say that isn't true for you, I call BS on THAT. As for the dominating and owning part...I was doggystyling the redhead. I was in control of the thrusting and the momentum of the sex. I bent her over and mounted. It doesn't get more dominating than that. And yes, it felt good to have a hot girl bend over and submit to me. Can't see why that is so hard to believe.

And the Hungarian in the morning? Yeah, by this time, I f*cked three different girls so I only cared about sticking my d*ck in, the hooker experience wasn't new anymore so the novelty of looking around at the windows, choosing a girl and going up to the room with the bed, exchanging pleasantries about where I was from and how I was enjoying Amsterdam got boring. I just wanted to f*ck because it felt good. Again, not hard to believe why I only cared about dominating her and getting my f*ck on without emotional attachment.

And what's so hard to believe about me not having an emotional component to f*cking the hookers?! Well excuse me for not feeling emotional attachment and falling in love with a hooker like some f*cked up AFC HAHA!!

Sounds like you need to take a more casual and open attitude to sex and realise it is not a big deal and isn't so fantastical that it can only be made-up. Get some perspective.

I think I've explained myself pretty well in all these posts, can't see how anyone could call BS on what happened so I don't think I need to prove the series of events. If you still want to call BS on it, fine, believe what you want but that only reveals your close-mindedness.

Ben7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much information man, this whole thread sounds like an advertising campaign for hookers in Amsterdam. Still calling bs though.

"I had about 3 pure mary-J joints, a few pieces of magic mushroom, plenty of alcohol and a space-muffin (a chocolate muffin with 0.3g weed in it) before hand so I was insanely high when I f*cked the girls"

You're kidding right? 3 joints, shrooms, alcohol and a spacecake? A little overboard with the drugs man. I live in the Netherlands (Eindhoven to be exact) I've seen some stuff in my lfetime, there's no way in hell, that you were able to perform after that.

If anyone disagrees, you're welcome to try that combo and report on your experience :) Be safe.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JonJaper said:
As for the dominating and owning part...I was doggystyling the redhead. I was in control of the thrusting and the momentum of the sex. I bent her over and mounted. It doesn't get more dominating than that. And yes, it felt good to have a hot girl bend over and submit to me. Can't see why that is so hard to believe.

And the Hungarian in the morning? Yeah, by this time, I f*cked three different girls so I only cared about sticking my d*ck in, the hooker experience wasn't new anymore so the novelty of looking around at the windows, choosing a girl and going up to the room with the bed, exchanging pleasantries about where I was from and how I was enjoying Amsterdam got boring. I just wanted to f*ck because it felt good. Again, not hard to believe why I only cared about dominating her and getting my f*ck on without emotional attachment.
He seems to have some "memories" on the redhead girl and the Hungarian girl that make the story hard to dismiss. The number of girls add up he really did three in his story. You can read his original story, there seems to be some sort of passion or experience behind the words. If this guy is a troll, why would he go through the bother of all of this so elaborately?

Well, how can someone make this up? Too much details on the story to dismiss it as fiction.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Challenge to the OP: How do you know it was the hookers and not the drugs? Suppose you smoked a joint, got high, lucid, and then approached a girl? So, I guess you are happy now, eh?

So tell us about your play-boy conquests back at London.

Now you can pick up girls without using drugs -- this changed your life?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this thread flies in the face of the other thought of losing your virginity in relationships or settling with the ugliest girls to build confidence. Some advice on here is just stupid.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE!

Tell me more about Amsterdam! Me and my friends are thinking about going there spring break. And were defiantly going to hit the red light district....the problem is were going with girls so its going to be a little hard, were going to have to sneak out at night but I see you said their open 24 hours a day so thats good.

Anyways, how much do they charge? And is it true they are ultra hot, come in all shapes and sizes and races?

And is it a hotel you bang them in or what?

As far as the weed scene I could care less, I have a medical card im high like every day..but is there other activities to do in Amsterdam besides get high and bang hookers?(for the females)

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ben7 said:
Too much information man, this whole thread sounds like an advertising campaign for hookers in Amsterdam. Still calling bs though.

"I had about 3 pure mary-J joints, a few pieces of magic mushroom, plenty of alcohol and a space-muffin (a chocolate muffin with 0.3g weed in it) before hand so I was insanely high when I f*cked the girls"

You're kidding right? 3 joints, shrooms, alcohol and a spacecake? A little overboard with the drugs man. I live in the Netherlands (Eindhoven to be exact) I've seen some stuff in my lfetime, there's no way in hell, that you were able to perform after that.

If anyone disagrees, you're welcome to try that combo and report on your experience :) Be safe.
I swear I don't work for the Amsterdam tourism board LOL :crackup:

But about the drugs, I did them over the space of a whole day over several hours, not all at once. The magic mushroom pieces were tiny, I shared a small box with other people and I ate them with chocolate pieces so I didn't really take that much in. Yes I went overboard with the drugs (you guys must be sick of drunk British tourists) and I guess that's what happens in cultures where it's seen as such a taboo (like the UK and the USA). Having gone overboard, I've been there and done that so if I go to Amsterdam again I would defnitely go easier on the drugs and take a relaxed, liberal and open outlook to drugs like the Dutch.

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
Well, this thread flies in the face of the other thought of losing your virginity in relationships or settling with the ugliest girls to build confidence. Some advice on here is just stupid.
I agree at how stupid such advice is. I've stuck a middle finger up at the whole "your first time is special, lose your virginity to someone you love" camp, I won't bother explaining my beliefs again because I've already done so in previous posts (see posts #39 and #43). From my recent experience, I'm glad I f*cked those super-hot hookers. Many guys will never f*ck women as hot as those hookers. And I definitely won't settle, that feeling has gone because I don't feel desperate anymore. I feel like a chooser, not a beggar. When you are in a position of choosing a girl to f*ck from so many options of hot girls of different sizes, shapes and races, you don't feel desperate anymore. You're in control, you get to choose which girl you want to f*ck, you have the power of turning the hookers down and walking past their window when they tap the glass and call for you. From a place of such choice, desperation is gone. Forever.

corrector said:
Challenge to the OP: How do you know it was the hookers and not the drugs? Suppose you smoked a joint, got high, lucid, and then approached a girl? So, I guess you are happy now, eh?

So tell us about your play-boy conquests back at London.

Now you can pick up girls without using drugs -- this changed your life?
By the time I went back to the hotel, chilled then went out again and did the redhead I could feel the effects of the drugs wearing off, so that f*ck session was not under the influence. And the next morning when I did the HB9 Hungarian I wasn't high, drunk etc and I still felt sexually confident and the hang-ups and fears over sex were still gone. Even now back in London I feel more confident, relaxed etc.

I'm not saying I'm a finished product yet. I've cured my one-itis, got over my fear of girls, rejection etc, I've realised firsthand that sex isn't a big deal and I feel like I can move on with my life now, like I have the space to self-improve.

And I'm no troll, I'm on SoSuave to improve and learn about the DJ philosophy. I'm going to re-read the DJ Bible, Book of Pook, and start reading DeAngelo, DiCarlo etc. I'm going to improve my appearance and fitness, and strive to do well in my studies.

The Amsterdam experience was just the first step in my lifelong path to self-improvement. Hopefully I will have conquests in London that I'll be more than happy to share with you guys!

Last edited:

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
DUDE!

Tell me more about Amsterdam! Me and my friends are thinking about going there spring break. And were defiantly going to hit the red light district....the problem is were going with girls so its going to be a little hard, were going to have to sneak out at night but I see you said their open 24 hours a day so thats good.

Anyways, how much do they charge? And is it true they are ultra hot, come in all shapes and sizes and races?

And is it a hotel you bang them in or what?

As far as the weed scene I could care less, I have a medical card im high like every day..but is there other activities to do in Amsterdam besides get high and bang hookers?(for the females)
The girls usually charge 50 euros for a BJ and a f*ck, some might charge more but you can usually negotiate. The HB9 Hungarian in the morning tried to charge me 100 euros but settled for 50.

Most of them are quite hot, and a few are hideously ugly, but to find the super hot ones you will need to look around a lot. They come in all shapes and sizes so if you or one of your friends is a chubby chaser there's a fat hooker waiting for you somewhere in the red light district haha!

You don't go in a hotel. The red light district is made up of alleyways with rows of windows and glass doors, which the hookers stand in. If you see one you like, you go in and they take you inside the building up into a secluded room with a bed and that's where you f*ck. Once you're done, you leave the building and you're back in the red light district! No travelling delays there lol!

For the females...there are bars, clubs, and a lot of museums, e.g. the Anne Frank museum, the Van Gogh museum, etc there are loads of markets, different restaurants, canal boat trips and so on. Plus other cities like the Hague and Rotterdam aren't so far away and can easily be done on a day trip. While the girls are away, the guys can play lol.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JonJaper said:
The girls usually charge 50 euros for a BJ and a f*ck, some might charge more but you can usually negotiate. The HB9 Hungarian in the morning tried to charge me 100 euros but settled for 50.

Most of them are quite hot, and a few are hideously ugly, but to find the super hot ones you will need to look around a lot. They come in all shapes and sizes so if you or one of your friends is a chubby chaser there's a fat hooker waiting for you somewhere in the red light district haha!

You don't go in a hotel. The red light district is made up of alleyways with rows of windows and glass doors, which the hookers stand in. If you see one you like, you go in and they take you inside the building up into a secluded room with a bed and that's where you f*ck. Once you're done, you leave the building and you're back in the red light district! No travelling delays there lol!

For the females...there are bars, clubs, and a lot of museums, e.g. the Anne Frank museum, the Van Gogh museum, etc there are loads of markets, different restaurants, canal boat trips and so on. Plus other cities like the Hague and Rotterdam aren't so far away and can easily be done on a day trip. While the girls are away, the guys can play lol.

Perfect.You answered all my questions thank you.

Btw your a crazy man for doing shrooms and banging a girl, I could never so that

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JonJaper said:
I agree at how stupid such advice is. I've stuck a middle finger up at the whole "your first time is special, lose your virginity to someone you love" camp, I won't bother explaining my beliefs again because I've already done so in previous posts (see posts #39 and #43). From my recent experience, I'm glad I f*cked those super-hot hookers. Many guys will never f*ck women as hot as those hookers. And I definitely won't settle, that feeling has gone because I don't feel desperate anymore. I feel like a chooser, not a beggar. When you are in a position of choosing a girl to f*ck from so many options of hot girls of different sizes, shapes and races, you don't feel desperate anymore.
Races? What type of "races" did you see in this Red Light District?

This is probably one of the best threads I've read against "settling". It's better to spend money on a hot hooker than to "settle" with a girl who likes you more than you like her because you have no better options. Clearly, if you can pay your way, then there is always plenty of options.

I really don't get the advice on here about losing your virginity. You know I read post of some guys who claim they did six girls the "traditional" romantic way, but they never could go above a 5 or a 6...some guys doing some wacky arrangement from a casual sex site like Adult friend-finder where a boyfriend is also there, or some other type of crap. Then you have people saying here that losing your virginity to an escort doesn't count.

Look at you. You paid your way and just got that over with and stuck your middle finger at all the lousy advice on this board. Maybe the new thought will be losing your virginity to anyone but a really hot woman doesn't count...even if you have to pay for it...since it just doesn't cut it otherwise.
I guess you'll never brag a conquest of someone under an 8 now?

I guess the drugs put you into the frame of mind to just do it, and if you were second-guessing yourself or doubting that you were going to have as good as a time as you did, perhaps you wouldn't. Lots of people approach this with fear, worry about nonsence advice, and think they are a creep or loser for following that approach and it just kills the spirit of it.

I've also noted how you negotiated a discount of 50% with the Hungarian hooker. I guess that made you feel in control there.

JonJaper said:
You're in control, you get to choose which girl you want to f*ck, you have the power of turning the hookers down and walking past their window when they tap the glass and call for you. From a place of such choice, desperation is gone. Forever.
Well, of course, you can't afford to do them all, nor would you want to if they were free. Would get boring after a while anyway. Some of them may be trans and you'd be in for a nasty surprize.

JonJaper said:
By the time I went back to the hotel, chilled then went out again and did the redhead I could feel the effects of the drugs wearing off, so that f*ck session was not under the influence. And the next morning when I did the HB9 Hungarian I wasn't high, drunk etc and I still felt sexually confident and the hang-ups and fears over sex were still gone. Even now back in London I feel more confident, relaxed etc.

I'm not saying I'm a finished product yet. I've cured my one-itis, got over my fear of girls, rejection etc, I've realised firsthand that sex isn't a big deal and I feel like I can move on with my life now, like I have the space to self-improve.
So, the girls you did were hotter than your oneitis. The key is to dominate a hot woman and then you are good. Does it bother you that there is no "exclusivity" in your experience? That this girl would be doing the same to anyone else who had money and that there was no "conquest" in this? You could be an 80 year old dirty pervert, or a guy with all the STD in the world, and had the same amount of money, then it's the same thing? Back in London, unless you rape a hot woman, you have to seduce her, so I'll have to see how that plays out.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JonJaper said:
Women have evolved a need to commit because they can't do that biologically, they can only have 1 child at a time,
Not if they have twins, etc....

JonJaper said:
Women are afraid of how sexual we are, and how sexual we can be if we want to. We could leave them if we want to, and they would face the worst of the consequences by far. They fear us. They will try to make us feel ashamed and bad for embracing our sexuality.
Yes, and other guys too. Look at how many shaming tactics were on this thread alone.

JonJaper said:
HOWEVER, having said that... when I meet someone that I like, get in a committed relationship and then have sex, it will still be special regardless of whether it was my 'first time' or not. The number of times I've f*cked girls beforehand is irrelevant. It will be special because I will have known the girl for a long time, got to like her, and practiced so I last long and I'm good in the sack so I can pleasure her. But that's a different story lol.
But it is not being honest. You now have to lie to women in order to have a relationship since most women out there, unless you are super model looking, will not take it too kindly that you went with a hooker period. That's a stigma. Even women who were involved in a relationship for years dumped their man when they find out he was involved with a hooker during a dry spell before they meet each other ... so you have to bury this like radioactive waste if you want a healthy relationship with a quality girl.

I don't know how you can say the practise you had is about pleasuring a girl? It was about your own pleasure, not theirs, and you are out of there as soon as you are done. I don't know how this is training you to be good in the sack since the whole interaction is skewed because of the money and her role as a service provider rather than a partner.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, assuming this account is true, this may be the "high" after the experience there. The real test to this is to wait about a month, and see if any true progress is made and write up some field reports on here. Is this DJ quality material, or is it something that goes away with the vacation?

Believe it or not, I read post on here about some guys who have regular sex and have a great job, but are still scared to death to approach a hot girl and it bugs them.

I'd like to see how these experiences translate to social interaction and approaching a hot girl. You claim not to be afraid of rejection, but it's quite easy in the context of a Red Light districts. Just because you play a video-game simulation about driving a sports car doesn't mean you are going to go into a real car and think you could do the same thing.

All this has as value so far is you know how to relieve your frustrations if you get rejected by all the b1tches back home in London, you'll just go to Amsterdam to dominate a hot b1tch, right?

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JonJaper said:
Not trolling. It sounds weird I know I'm being dead serious. It took a lot of rejection and pain to get to this level of desperation where I need to fly out to Amsterdam to get some. I'm at SoSuave because I want to improve, I see getting over my sexual hang-up as the first step in that improvement.
Fly to Amsterdam? Just get on erosguide or backpage. The hookers will probably think your "I've never done this before" is a lie since that's what a lot of tricks say - they won't care either way though since you're just a source of income for them.

Edit! NEVERMIND what I wrote because I just read the OP's account of his experiences in Amsterdam and it sounds fun as hell! :)