Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing my mind with all the plate spinning

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past I was the typical one girl at a time guy. After all the garbage of dealing with just one and getting oneitis in the past, I am trying to spin plates.

Here is my problem: I have several women I am talking to and It is starting to confuse the hell out of me. I am leaving my home state and moving several states away to live with my bro. This is where all these plates are at. They are all interested in meeting up too. Good thing I just cut one loose, but still have plenty.

How in the hell do you major plate spinners balance all this action? Since I have gotten back into the swing of things it seems to be crazy and I am not used to juggling all that action.

Make fun if you want, but this is new to me. Most I have ever had going on at once was two and that was challenge enough.

One thing is for sure, I do not see oneitis rearing its ugly head up anytime soon. Obviously I am not losing my mind in the technical sense, but have a challenge ahead of me. I am starting over in life and things are looking up.

How many plates is too much? After a long famine, Sold my soul has a feast!!!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
There's never enough plates. Each additional plate makes you care less and less about each and every one of them. You achieve a high state of mind, an even keel, where you never react even if she hits you close-fisted in the face. All you have to do is mutter, "Oh, well I'll be replacing you now..good luck (with an expression of imminent downward spiral of fortune for her in the near future on your face)." This is how you are able to remain a gentleman with class while she sinks further and further into bitterness and mental malaise. You never have to be concerned about a cancellation of a date, or a sh!t-test, or disrespect, just a quick drop and replacement is all you have to do. It's such a hassle-free and liberating feeling to know you've got all these plates in the palm of your hand. Your frame NEVER gets taken away as such. SHE has to contend with being labeled a worthless slvt (even though what she does is right, not wrong), while you get considered valuable whenever word gets around about your wrongness (even though what you do is wrong, not right). This is were your power resides (by being wrong while others are right). They want the Devil, basically.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier this year, I had 4 plates, and 3 of them had the same first name. My calendar app looked very confusing! Was very challenging on dates when things we talked about earlier were brought up. I soon dropped two of them though. Plate spinning taken too far will kill your productivity in things that do matter.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The perfect number is : What ever number doesn't get in the way of you achieving your other goals in life. When you stop doing everything else in your free time that brings your joy or you have stopped advancing in your other goals in order to keep plates spinning...women have become your life and you might want to toss a few back.

England90

Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
The perfect number is : What ever number doesn't get in the way of you achieving your other goals in life. When you stop doing everything else in your free time that brings your joy or you have stopped advancing in your other goals in order to keep plates spinning...women have become your life and you might want to toss a few back.
This problem are looking at me and thanks if you share!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably one reason why I tend to enjoy myself more in a LTR than when spinning plates. It's easier for me to integrate a woman into my life than to always be trolling for new ones, dating, tending the flock, etc. But to be in a LTR you have to have the right girl.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ I'm inclined to agree. The juggling thing keeps it fresh but it is time-intensive.

And for the record, a girl isnt actually a "plate" until you are SEEING her. If you havent met her she is not a plate. Just talking to girls online or whatever amounts to sh!t....there has to be face-time.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on your success with women! You'll find an inner peace with having been with so many women. Dry spells will hurt, but nothing like before.

3 is a good number.

Spending too much time juggling women has caused me to neglect my business. I am rectifying this, and my business is growing again.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What guys don't understand is that mixing them up every once in awhile actually adds to their interest in you, it makes them think that you are able to date multiple women.

Women don't mind if attractive men cheat, provided it's never shoved in their faces.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was spinning 8-9 plates up until the end of september..but what I end up doing is basically ignoring almost all of them and focusing on one or two.. usually the highest ranked plate..

Its stupid to spin too many plates cause you end up missing out on good plates who might be in line for a promotion to a somewhat longer term position "chief b1tch on the team," lol ok maybe not that but I missed out on a real quality plate I had who wanted to get married with me and who I loved just cause I was too busy recruiting new cheap azz.. haha, so dont drown in plates man, its retarded.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate spinning has been around for a LONG time. I'm sure you've heard one of my favorite songs by the Eagles, Take It Easy:

Well, I’m running down the road
Tryin’ to loosen my load
I’ve got seven women on
My mind,
Four that wanna own me,
Two that wanna stone me,
One says she’s a friend of mine

Take it easy, take it easy
Don’t let the sound of your own wheels
Drive you crazy
Lighten up while you still can
Don’t even try to understand
Just find a place to make your stand
And take it easy
Well, I’m a standing on a corner
In winslow, arizona
And such a fine sight to see
It’s a girl, my lord, in a flatbed
Ford slowin’ down to take a look at me
Come on, baby, don’t say maybe
I gotta know if your sweet love is
Gonna save me
We may lose and we may win though
We will never be here again
So open up, I’m climbin’ in,
So take it easy
Well I’m running down the road trying to loosen
My load, got a world of trouble on my mind
Lookin’ for a lover who won’t blow my
Cover, she’s so hard to find
Take it easy, take it easy
Don’t let the sound of your own
Wheels make you crazy

Come on baby, don’t say maybe
I gotta know if your sweet love is
Gonna save me, oh oh oh
Oh we got it easy
We oughta take it easy

Of course, back in them days, hitchhiking was routine and women would regularly pick a hot guy up off the street for a ride and end up fvcking him.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POONANI, good song too!!! I am thinking seven plates equals too much headache. Three would be a comfortable/ livable number. Colussus, pretty much got it right.. I do not actively have several plates, but have the future option of it. I should have been more clear on what I was saying. In actuality, I have two active and several I am trying to figure what I want to do.

But it still stands, it seems like having that many would make you crazy. Phone blowing up, fitting each one into place, deciding what to do and when... A lot of work for a busy man!!!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
But it still stands, it seems like having that many would make you crazy. Phone blowing up, fitting each one into place, deciding what to do and when... A lot of work for a busy man!!!
I talk to them on lunch break and after work - it takes up most of my weeknight evenings, when I should be learning languages like I used to do. I work 50-60 hours / week, more towards 60 especially right now, and it's hard-as5 work, but I talk better to women or people in general when I've been through the ringer - it gives me a I-don't-give-a-fvck accent to my phone convo.