Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

looks vs game

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good buddy of mine, sh*t best wingman I've ever met hands down. In his 40's, not ugly idk 6-7?, he's not really is good shape either.

But it's just down right amazing some of the broads I've seen him pull in.

I've always relied on my looks, nope his game easily replaces looks and he is living proof no doubt.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looks can cause complacency in a lot of men. They place too much value on the way they look and forget how important the psychology of attraction is when it comes to seduction and relationships.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Good looks can cause complacency in a lot of men. They place too much value on the way they look and forget how important the psychology of attraction is when it comes to seduction and relationships.
Agreed... Then there's also laziness and entitlement issues. Not much different from good looking women, really. Can't rely on looks alone... at least beyond the initial stages.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True it was a decent comparison of poor game and looks vs game.

While the younger, inexperienced guy was better looking, really the other guy was good looking and youthful too. The one guy was about an 8 and the other was 6-7 at least. The better looking guy was approaching younger, white and arguably more attractive girls. They can be tougher for most anyone in a cold approach. The game guy was approaching older, ethnic and arguably less attractive girls. Overall it basically was a draw.

The show does have a game/pick up artist slant. You never know about the editing. Game or not having bad game can help guys who are above average looks. But it's not like the game guy was average looking.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both were good looking.

The guy with game was approaching sexy girls too.
The first one he approach was sexy, dark, curly hair. My type. Lol.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say they were pretty even in looks the difference being one was of Middle Eastern origin which I would imagine comes with a number of complications in the states. The young guy was probably experiencing fools mate, while the other guys was well versed in Mystery and Style's material. He had to deal with a lot more obstacles probably more than what a lot of other guys would experience, from what I could see. I thought he had a great deal of tenacity, interesting that he said he had read The Selfish Gene and The Red Queen. I think he proved that being stylish and well groomed along with game will win more consistently than relying on pot luck or fool's mate.