Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks like you guys still suck.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I've been avoiding this place for the last 3 months, and it looks like nothing has changed: The same ole losers, virgins, and wannabe pimps.

So suave is not the remedy.:woo:

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, person who has posted here over 2000 times!

Reaction score
Could have done it four times last week if I wanted to with four different girls, but I choose not to, so at least I'm a virgin by choice, but feel cool I made myself a choice that I didn't have to pay for.

It's all about control over your life and getting to where you want with women and in general.

And where have you gone in the past three months?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could have done it a hundred times last week with a thousand girls! Lol!

you are not a virgin by choice, your a virgin because of your fears of losing your virginity. Having too much control is no better than having none. Both are extremes. Find a balance.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Charm said:
you are not a virgin by choice, your a virgin because of your fears of losing your virginity.
He's right. You gave excuses such as 'your dad', or 'im not ready', 'shes not a girl I'd marry'.

Comeon Luke, you got the chance, did you ever read my theory?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
I've been avoiding this place for the last 3 months, and it looks like nothing has changed: The same ole losers, virgins, and wannabe pimps.

Thanks Mr Obvious.

Any more wisdom?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about those of us who are here to help or for entertainment value? I don't really have a lot to do in the mornings and sometimes later at night. My social life is pretty much maxed out. I mean I COULD spend more time in the field but I don't want to do to much more juggling.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, one day back on regular posting and this site is making me deprest already. arrrrrr

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, SF, remember I tried to kill you with my great idea about using a baseball bat to drive with when your foot was messed up?

Guess it didn’t work, you live. LOL

I recall you were using your bad foot as an attempt to get pity-sex from your gf. Did it work?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahaaa. N1 Grinder.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self Mastery, you talk all about positivity; so why do u come back just to diss us.

and I think this is the third post I've seen like this in the last week.
if u hate sosuave and its so bad, why do u keep coming back? and why do u have over 2000 posts?

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you idiots keep responding to him? He makes a post, and watches you dumbasses flip out over it.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 'ard

Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:

Sosuave has been taken over by inept teenagers and 20-somethings that know nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^As long as I've been here that element has been here as well. You've got to figure less then 10% of the people here are actually as good as they say they are.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Last Man Standing said:
Sosuave has been taken over by inept teenagers and 20-somethings that know nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lest we not forget the 44 year olds who are festering this place with thier feces.

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Lest we not forget the 44 year olds who are festering this place with thier feces.
Your statement says nothing and thus my previous point remains true!!!!