Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for mentors to help uplift my game

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is I've progressed intensely since I first stumbled upon the seduction community. I've never had a girlfriend but I've nexted many girls, which I consider an accomplishment.

If I could put a number to the amount of material that I've learned so far...it would be around 2% of a total 100%.

Maybe I'm actin a little too modest, but I realize that some of us here are miles ahead of massive amounts of AFCs out there, and we hold an almost endless pool of knowledge. I can confidently place myself among the lower rung of the more experienced DJs/PUAs, or whatever yall wanna call us.

So I have 98% of all the knowledge out there left to learn.

This I must say is IMPOSSIBLE to learn by oneself, I mean unless you're a complete natural or you kill yourself learning, you're gonna need some help along the way. I still have occasional AFC thoughts/moments, but I feel I've managed to eliminate the "A" and the "C" from the definition.
Man, I'm no average chump. I'm an extraordinary male.

One thing yall should know is I currently have a coach, but my coach doesn't know everything, thought it would be cool if he was a Godly seduction master or somethin crazy like that haha.

Anyway what I'm asking is if any of you experts here would consider taking me on as a student/friend. I would greatly appreciate having men I can look up to to as mentors, and learning all I can from them.

Thank you in advance, and know that I'm not here to disappoint. I'm here to do my thing.

Reaction score
I will take you as a friend..... i am very above average with girls, but not am master. You can PM all the details.

first of all, do you have any questions about girls.?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No questions at the moment dude.

I'm kinda surprised that we're in such a shortage of seduction mentors.
Come on outta hiding you guys.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

Senor Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to have a whole program matching noobies with 'masters' or whatever. Thoughts?

RandallLambert

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't consider nexting girls to be an accomplishment...
rather it sounds like a cop-out for being a coward.

Secondly, saying it is impossible to learn 100% of the game out there by yourself is a kick in the teeth to everyone here who have put in the effort and gone 100% and more.

Had you asked for help around even the 50% mark, that is something, but to give up and need mentorship at 2% lends me to think perhaps you are not serious in this game?

However if you ARE I would be more than happy to mentor you and guide you through but you have to be willing to do the work and you have to know that it isn't easy but the results are well worth it.

So my question to you is, how serious are you?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RandallLambert said:

Secondly, saying it is impossible to learn 100% of the game out there by yourself is a kick in the teeth to everyone here who have put in the effort and gone 100% and more.

Had you asked for help around even the 50% mark, that is something, but to give up and need mentorship at 2% lends me to think perhaps you are not serious in this game?

However if you ARE I would be more than happy to mentor you and guide you through but you have to be willing to do the work and you have to know that it isn't easy but the results are well worth it.

So my question to you is, how serious are you?
The girls that I nexted were girls I had oneitis for and knew they didn't like me. Moving on from oneitis is definitely an accomplishment for anybody.
And man I HIGHLY doubt anyone knows everything about game. I say I know 2% of it all because there is an incredible amount of knowledge out there.

In order to learn as much as possible, I'll need to learn from as many people as I can. I am 100% serious about this.

And public threads? Hell no man. If I need help that badly I can just ask my mentor for help. There's a huge trust issue when taking advice from random people.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you taking advice from random people by hooking up with a random "internet mentor" from some random internet site? Seems like semantics to me.

And not to hijack, but what is nexting?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hansol said:
Aren't you taking advice from random people by hooking up with a random "internet mentor" from some random internet site? Seems like semantics to me.

And not to hijack, but what is nexting?
Just like when you meet a woman for the first time, there's a void in your relationship that you don't know if she can fill or not.

I'm not going to take advice from just anybody; if someone offers to mentor me and I feel like they're not worth my time, I'll drop em in an instant.

In fact that's also what nexting is. Nexting is dropping one woman and moving on to the next one.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 17 dude. You have much to learn when it comes to life (far more than 2%) and only experience can teach you that.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain Harlock said:
You're 17 dude. You have much to learn when it comes to life (far more than 2%) and only experience can teach you that.
Only experience?
What do you think this site is for..

And let me point out that it is EXTREMELY hard to find someone reliable on here. If anyone true wants to step up, I'm still open-minded to an apprenticeship.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RandallLambert said:
If it weren't at least some kind of accomplishment how come so many guys on here fail to do it?

RandallLambert said:
Nobody knows 100% of the game. It is impossible to learn *everything* about anything because there is always stuff being learned by others that you don't know. That is why we all have to keep on learning. That's what makes this an artform.

RandallLambert said:
I kind of take issue with that. The problem that a lot of guys have is that they try to learn too much on their own before seeking the assistance of guys like you and me. They come in, pre-packaged with what they've figured out on their own. I would much rather take under my wing a student who knows nothing, knows he knows nothing, and whom I can start fresh with than somebody who comes with preconceived notions. I believe mastery of this game is working smarter, not harder.

I don't think it's a good idea to trust the advice of ANYONE at first. I defintely think that it should be TESTED. And if the things that coach tells him to do fail to deliver, he should ditch him completely. I've coached people before, and every one of them has had at least one woman pursuing *them* as a result. That's because I teach what I do myself, and I welcome anyone in my area (Tyler to Dallas, TX) to meet me in person and we'll go out and I'll show you my game is for real. I'm dead serious.