Look matters. End of the debate

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In two sentences, I will explain why looks matters. This is about a man on Tinder.

This man has, quite literally, a greek God's body (he's a fitness model). It happens somewhat frequently that women will send him pictures of their vagina before even saying hi.

Kind of like men sending **** pics, really. How do I know this? He showed them to me.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never used Tinder but I assume it is mainly looks that gets you anywhere on it. I think you select who you are interested in based off their pictures, thus looks play a significant role.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The argument isn't, that looks don't matter. They obviously do. No dude with down syndrome is gonna be pulling dimes.

The arguement is whether looks "are everything" or play a "big" role.

Which they're not cause' its all about the package.

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks do matter. Ugly people say otherwise.

But, game is more important than looks IMO

The411

Banned
Reaction score
No sh!t dude.

No amount of game will help you be successful with women if you are ugly. Charisma will definitely help you, but that's not what SoSuave and the RedPill teaches anymore. Good luck and have fun!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course looks matter, it's hard to believe now that the community ever taught otherwise, but they did.

Even RSD now says that looks don't matter, but only if you are on the highest elite levels of game. If you're not, maximize your looks to help you. That's amazing relly, because RSD was one of the most hardcore advocates of the "looks don't matter" philosophy, and they're probably the last to abandon it.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
Of course looks matter, it's hard to believe now that the community ever taught otherwise, but they did.

Even RSD now says that looks don't matter, but only if you are on the highest elite levels of game. If you're not, maximize your looks to help you. That's amazing relly, because RSD was one of the most hardcore advocates of the "looks don't matter" philosophy, and they're probably the last to abandon it.
I still can not believe how RSD and PUA brainwashed people on the unimportance of aesthetics and appearance. It kind of makes you wonder about the gurus on SoSuave that sit back on their keyboards right now with Dorito crumbs in their beards....

The411

Banned
Reaction score
DemFeeelz said:
Looks don't "matter" to chicks who like your look. /thread.
Fvck you man, I'm dating a chick that's in my league, but the manosphere tells me I can do better....

I'm 5'4" and about a 4/10. She's 5'6" and a 6/10. Should I dump her to pursue a 6' height and 9/10?

pls respond...

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
The411 said:
Fvck you man, I'm dating a chick that's in my league, but the manosphere tells me I can do better....

I'm 5'4" and about a 4/10. She's 5'6" and a 6/10. Should I dump her to pursue a 6' height and 9/10?

pls respond...
You could get an hb11+ if you weren't such a gameless beta blue pill fagg0t.

Read more manosphincter mental masturbation, and recite the entire dj bible word for word ten times on the forums for your penance.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks do matter on Tinder more so than most everything else, so much so that for Tinder looks are close to 100% of it. So put a picture of your chest or something and it may work if you want some quick hookup on there. You can get decent hookups on it but the flakiness on it is sky high since it has virtually no investment for women (no fee, no profile even to write). Once you get her into the interaction then game plays a big role though.

One girl on OKCupid sent me videos of her masturbating after I sexualised the conversation completely. Suffice to say I took her out in the car, played it that we went to some crappy bar which was so bad so left straight away. Got back into the car, started kissing her, then fvcked her, including in the ass, and came in her mouth. All within 30 minutes of meeting her for the first time. She loved the mysteriousness of it all, she even suggested I was married after we had sex.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My uglier friends get more girls then me on Tinder and I get more better looking women in person when we hit the bar or club scene with no game. So now what?

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
My uglier friends get more girls then me on Tinder
You're probably doing something wrong then lol.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm doing nothing wrong, all I do is put my pictures up. I'm not photogenic, have old pictures up, not smiling in them. Met a chick off POF she didn't recognize me, said I was fine and looked way better in person. Ending up smashing her that night.....so......

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that black and white. The only time looks really benefit you is if your in the male model status as in a 9/10 or better, which is truly rare. you don't need any game with women whatsoever.

For most guys, if your a 6, 7 or 8 you will generally all be on the same playing field.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im ripped. (not a brag just a fact pertaining to the convo) Yet, most profiles I see everywhere say they dont want to see guys with shirts off. So I dont put up those photos. Thoughts? Should we put those kinda of photos up anyway?

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your appearance matters its just that some women will place more importance on them than others.

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
Im ripped. (not a brag just a fact pertaining to the convo) Yet, most profiles I see everywhere say they dont want to see guys with shirts off. So I dont put up those photos. Thoughts? Should we put those kinda of photos up anyway?
I wouldn't,

Instead, put up a picture that is 'suggestive' of your great physic.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
I wouldn't normally comment , but I stumbled on an OKcupid study that talks about this. The short answer is yes. The long answer is , it depends on age. So for a male in their early 20s, they have a higher chance of getting a meeting with a picture w/ no shirt. The ratio of initiations/ success decreases to the point at age 30 where there is no statistical difference between having a shirt on and off.