Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Look at these beautiful POF couples!

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh*t. Thank you for posting this. This is exactly why POF is good for nothing more than getting some tail or practicing game on a lesser catch. Can't lie, i'm on there, and meet up with women a few times a month (so, pretty regularly). It's never more than drinks and a f*ck sesh and they generally don't get calls back.

These poor f*ckers must be insecure and beta as f*ck to meet a damaged woman (most of these broads are single moms with multiple kids) on a trashy free dating site and end up marrying them. Have some self-respect, fellas. I read a few of the testimonials and all I can think to do is laugh.

Echoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair and balanced, not all of those success photos have fat girls in them.

Not saying POF is the way to go, just saying you aren't really representing the big picture.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Echoes said:
To be fair and balanced, not all of those success photos have fat girls in them.
That's true, only most of 'em ;)

http://www.pof.com/success_view.aspx?id=56127

http://www.pof.com/success_view.aspx?id=86262

http://www.pof.com/success_view.aspx?id=46339

http://www.pof.com/success_view.aspx?id=29484

http://www.pof.com/success_view.aspx?id=49032

I'm not exactly having to search too hard to find these... :eek:

These poor f*ckers must be insecure and beta as f*ck to meet a damaged woman (most of these broads are single moms with multiple kids) on a trashy free dating site and end up marrying them.
I truly cannot fathom the complete lack of success that would drive a man to that. I pray I never do.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of those couples except for 1st and 4th seem fairly looks matched IMO.

Face it, most of the 8s and up on those sites are likely fake profiles and at best hot girls looking for validation rather than dates.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HowardHughesDicaprio said:
Most of those couples except for 1st and 4th seem fairly looks matched IMO.
That's fair for dating.. however, men who MARRY a looks-matched woman are failures. Since marriage usually benefits women more than men, men usually demand compensation by marrying "up" with regard to beauty.

Men are able to pump and dump chicks who are below them in attractiveness, have relationships with women who are looks-matched, and marry chicks who are above them in attractiveness.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Men are able to pump and dump chicks who are below them in attractiveness, have relationships with women who are looks-matched, and marry chicks who are above them in attractiveness.
I haven't generally thought of it like this, but this logic is flawless.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ It's a general rule and often overshadowed by other attributes like money, status, etc. But all other things being equal it's pretty accurate.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets be real here. From most of the pics I see, dudes are with chicks within their league. Id say, save for maybe one or two guys, all the guys in those photos are just as big as the women they are with. And they have similar attractiveness levels.

Lmao @ the guy in the weird chainmail and knight outfit though.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Echoes said:

Not saying POF is the way to go, just saying you aren't really representing the big picture.
Are you fvckin' blind? HAHAHA

Every chick posted is either fat, chunky, pudgy, whatever. Not one is hot or is in average weight. Every dude is a total AFC looking guy who got a fat woman.

POF is for ugly people to match with equally ugly people for relationships. The above average women are there for hook ups and there aren't very many of them on there anymore.

Jaylan said:
Lets be real here. From most of the pics I see, dudes are with chicks within their league. Id say, save for maybe one or two guys, all the guys in those photos are just as big as the women they are with. And they have similar attractiveness levels.

Lmao @ the guy in the weird chainmail and knight outfit though.

I agree totally. The best one is the last photo with the dude with the 70's style hair cut kissing the fatty HAHAHA

Zarky said:
That's fair for dating.. however, men who MARRY a looks-matched woman are failures. Since marriage usually benefits women more than men, men usually demand compensation by marrying "up" with regard to beauty.
Almost every man I see must be a failure when he is married to an equally ugly looking wife.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those things are disgusting. Where are the Weight Watchers when you need them?

You'd have to truly hate yourself, have incredibly low self-esteem and be a FAGGOT to even remotely look at those things with positive eyes.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!!!!! "Look at these beautiful POF couples" hahahahha!! Fvking LOLing right now..

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Googly Moogly!

I'm never eating again.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoah, I'd say lucky guys, but I know luck had nothing to do with it. Pure game.

Last edited:

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Agreed. I'm not going to knock another man's catch. If he's happy with a land whale or a chick with a mullet then good for him.

Zarky said:

It seems like a good deal at first but it's detrimental in the long run, especially for dudes who don't even know how to play the game in the first place. If a man can't keep his wife in line then he's screwed. A chick who's above his league will be much harder to keep in check.

B

BeDJ

As long as both parties are happy, I'm not the one to judge.

Of all people, I'm surprised that Zarky was the one to post this.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****. I'm laughing my ass off right now. What would compel a guy to want to marry such a disgusting filthy creature like that? Have some self respect man. This motivates me even more to study game and become better at it. I don't want to end up like these poor guys.