Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long Thread: Decided to get dreads, will update with my journey regarding female interactions

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, they are braided up, but I got the starter barrel twists dreads because I want to have a ponytail. Off the bat, I am getting more female attention than I did prior. One even had the balls to make a pass at me in front of my girlfriend at the bar. In addition, women at work have been blowing up my work chat channel as well. They have been white, black, and Latina so nothing exclusive. I will say that my attention & upfront respect from men has dropped, but I do not really care about that because I date women lol. Last, I have been able to make my GF climax faster than normal, so that's a pro too.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, they are braided up, but I got the starter barrel twists dreads because I want to have a ponytail. Off the bat, I am getting more female attention than I did prior. One even had the balls to make a pass at me in front of my girlfriend at the bar. In addition, women at work have been blowing up my work chat channel as well. They have been white, black, and Latina so nothing exclusive. I will say that my attention & upfront respect from men has dropped, but I do not really care about that because I date women lol. Last, I have been able to make my GF climax faster than normal, so that's a pro too.
I’m not surprised.

Do you have tattoos and piercings?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro ,if we would write a book called " black man dating 101 : how to navigate through the jungle of modern western dating as a black man"

that it would be a hit?:rofl::zip:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro ,if we would write a book called " black man dating 101 : how to navigate through the jungle of modern western dating as a black man"

that it would be a hit?:rofl::zip:
I seriously thought about it instead of this topic, but one poster came to mind that I know would attempt to derail it and I could not think of a proper counter to it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously thought about it instead of this topic, but one poster came to mind that I know would attempt to derail it and I could not think of a proper counter to it.
Tbf, you do have some possibilities here: CorndreadFed, CornbreadDread, CorninDreads, etc.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I couldn't imagine washing my hair once a month...you are going to be smelling like a sewer bro

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: This chick at work just asked for my number, this is a cheat code I swear! Yes, I have a Gf, but I am basically just fishing and throwing it away in the pond. This is experiment for yall lol.

Last edited:

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprised either. Always have thought of dreads as one of those things that increases your stats only when you have enough stats already, and sink you in the opposite case.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Still a lot more positive remarks from society. I have been to expensive restaurants, integrated well within the predominately Asian parts of my city, and had a cop buy my Cava meal the other day. Female service workers are flirting with me more so than before. Initially, I was scared of getting dreads because of the negative stigma from boomers & gen x like @BackInTheGame78 pointed out. I get it that there's a lot of people that neglect dreadlocks, but that applies to literally any hair type. If you are thinking about getting dreadlocks, hairstyle, tattoos, piercings, or whatever then I would go for it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think dreadlocks carry the same 'wannabe Rastafarian / pothead slacker' vibe it used to have. It's more Lenny Kravitz vibe now.