Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Logical conversation

ILikeGirls<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stop talking logically, even with my friends and family I am the same way. Problem is, girls my age won't respond to this kind of speech. My question isn't how to appeal to the chicks emotions, first I just want to know how I can stop being less logical in my personality, because if I can get that together I should be able to carry that over into my approaches. Was there anyone like me at first who managed to get this crap out of their system somehow?

Pimp101

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of hobbies do you have? Try to find something creative that you like to do like writing poems/lyrics, drawing, playing an instrument, dancing etc. That will help develop creative thinking however it won't do much for the cause of your troubles. I've noticed that I'm the same way whenever I'm uncomfortable and on the flip side when I AM comfortable I find it very easy to loosen up and have fun. See if you can identify whats making you uncomfortable and try to work with it. Another thing that helps me with this is empathy - instead of thinking about what to say concentrate completely on how the people around you feel. Turn the attention 0utwards (wtf, its filtering 0utwards as a swear word!?!) and you'll find yourself noticing countless opportunities to prod the conversation in any direction you want. The funny thing is that this state is always available to us. We never forget it. All you need to do is get in the zone and its closer than you might imagine.