Links, books, advice, whatever the hell I can get to change this summer...

coolguy1

Reaction score
I need to change this summer. Its as simple as that. I'm not content with the way my life is going right now. I am a sophomore in high school and have only had two kisses my whole life. I don't hang out with ANY girls from school outside of school. I am a skinny kinda guy and need to workout more. And I have lost ALL confidence when it comes to talking to girls. I'm not too bad, I just dont have experience at all with it since I never come out of my shell. I know what I have to do, just too ***** to do anything...maybe its lack of confidence?

I am generally a well known and liked guy at my school. The stupid part is that I havent hung out with any of the people I know from school. I dont know why. Plus I dont ask anyone, Ive lost all my "balls" and confidence. Never get invited to parties, hangouts, anything except with me and my small group of 4-5 friends that dont go to my school

I need links, books, stories, sites, pictures, advice, ANYTHING to get me to change this summer.

Ps. I know Im not the only one who wants to improve himself this summer, so this thread could potenially be helpful to lots :D

THIS SUMMER WILL BE THE END TO ALL MY STUPIDITY. I WILL COME OUT AS THE ULTIMATE MAN THIS SUMMER.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read and study the DJ Bible, plus have a look in the tip section. I came here 2-3 months ago and everything here will definitely help you change as it did for me.

B

banny

You should know about your interests and follow them this summer. I have read a very beautiful quote that the biggest achievements often starts from very little places. So from rock stars to professional educators it is all up to you and internet is one of the best resource.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really? you really wanna change? or is it just another sudden burst of passion that dies down after 2 weeks?

ok then start working out, start doing stronglifts 5X5 or starting strength, since you are a skinny faggot,this will be your primary goal

apart from the gym stuff,learn about dressing well , there are some good books out there , like :
Dressing the Man - Mastering the Art of Permanent Fashion Clothes and the Man
style bible

then you can start reading "how to win friends and influence people"
also read book of pook,available at the DJ bible page

other books : the manipulated man
48 laws of power
the alchemist
the prince

start from pook first.
anyway pm me if you want more books etc...

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting in front of a computer will only do you so much. You have to get out and EXPERIENCE life. Look at it this way, if you read a guitar book you won't be able to pick up a guitar and play it instantly you have to have countless hours of actual practice before you become good. Same rules apply to game. Inaction is your worst enemy.

hello_people

Banned
Reaction score

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna smack you in the face with some realism. You will not be the ultimate man by the end of the summer but you can be on the way. For some guys if they have their sh!t together in other areas, this can take 6 months for most it will take around 2 years to get anywhere near the results they want.

You have lots of different things you want to focus on but the first thing you will need to learn is how to motivate yourself everyday to make the change because without that all the other stuff is useless.

If I was going to give you a crash course in how to get good with women quickly I would teach you 5 things:

- Dressing well
- Leading
- Confidence
- Sexual escalation
- Awareness

You honestly dont need much else than that to get a good number of girls in your life.

I'd recommend a TV show and that is Californication, watch the main character Hank Moody. He does not react to anything, that is attractive to women. Watch the show, absorb his vibe and start acting more like that.

WTID

Don Juan
Reaction score
Models by Mark Manson, the only book you will ever need.
And the take action