Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life's like that game.

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know when a new PC or board game comes out and you want to play it, so you learn the rules, commands, situations, and through gaming experience, you manage to become great players.

What is the feeling?
Mainly it is KNOWING THE DYNAMICS OF THE GAME, i.e. when it is time to ATTACK, or DEFEND, but better, You subconsciounly learn to READ THE SITUATION CLEARLY.

How would you do it?
Clearly, you would say that the first thing it's "experience", but we must also have the tools in order to read those situations, because otherwise the experience would be null, void, or complely useless.
Would you use experience like a "trial and error", or are there methods which you can learn the game, and apply it?

It is not only related to actracting "woman game", or "dealing with woman", but with all the people in society in general. I see so many people understanding/reading those situations, and taking advantage of. Is that basically knowledge or experience?

ps: sorry for any mistake, I'm not native english speaker.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, dating is like the prisoner's dilemma. each person has the ability to cooperate.. or try to use someone (sex, money, resources, etc).. it's not any more complicated than that... however, many people say the prisoners dilemma IS very complicated.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
knowledge or experience?
Yes. This is very important as long as you learn from the experience and gain the knowledge.
That being said, You should always be learning and aware, the moment that you think that you know everything about relationship's, or anything.....then I believe that you are going backwards.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you may find yourself....living in a shotgun shack
And you may find yourself....posting in a @jhonny9546 thread
And you may find yourself....behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself....in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife
And you may ask yourself, "Well, how did I get here?"

To answer the OP,

Trial and error, observation, books like "how to win friends and influence people", "48 laws of power", etc