Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life of an Alpha

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chuk15 said:
Perhaps the thread starters wanted to remind people of what worked for them, so that others might also find success using their knowledge. There's no doubt that trying to keep track of all that information can be daunting, and attempting to utilize all this information can severely hinder you. In fact, the pressure to follow all the advice can create anxiety and fear.

Perhaps breaking down the information into bite-sized chunks that you can slowly incorporate into your daily routine would be best. For one, you wouldn't have to remember everything at the beginning.

Interestingly, it's when I don't think that I have my best conversations, and do my best public speaking, acting, and singing. It's almost as though my mind is blank, but at the same time what I need to say kind of just "bubbles" to the surface of my mind and I say it.
The drawback though is that if I consciously recognize that my mind is pseudo-blank(a form of thinking) and that I'm in the zone, the stuff I need to say stops bobbing to the surface and my mind goes literally blank. Then I stand there looking at the crowd for a few seconds as I go "uh-oh" to myself.
basically #1 in my original post

Humans were never "designed" to think. Humans were created the same way a frog or centipede were created. There's this short story in a Bruce Lee philosophy book i was reading...

Basically, a centipede and a frog were talking. The centipede was moving its numerous legs in sync to move forward. The frog, looking down at his two legs, in awe, asked the centipede...how do you move so many legs at the same time...The centipede stopped...and THOUGHT..he couldn't think of an answer...so he tried to start walking again...in order to get an answer...BUT THEN..he couldn't even walk anymore because he was thinking of every single leg

Same goes with all the "methods and tips"...we aren't supposed to think about each individual tip and method...because it's pointless...you'll get lost in the process..that you never fulfill the process

Here's what you do...you stop reading posts about method...why read about how to approach or how to talk, dance, act, walk, sit, stand

All that **** will take you forever to learn...it's sort of like that old saying
"Give a man one fish, and he will eat for one day. Teach a man to fish, and he will never be hungry again." (kinda messed it up but you get it)

Don't learn methods (getting a donation of fish)...learn how to become a MAN/Alpha/DJ (learning how to fish)

Once you learn how to fish, you will never need methods because you will have the best, simplest, and effective method. The method, you might call the "art of being a man/Alpha/DJ"

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^That is a truly great post...great analogy and explanation I couldnt agree more

chuk15

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
basically #1 in my original post

Humans were never "designed" to think. Humans were created the same way a frog or centipede were created. There's this short story in a Bruce Lee philosophy book i was reading...

Basically, a centipede and a frog were talking. The centipede was moving its numerous legs in sync to move forward. The frog, looking down at his two legs, in awe, asked the centipede...how do you move so many legs at the same time...The centipede stopped...and THOUGHT..he couldn't think of an answer...so he tried to start walking again...in order to get an answer...BUT THEN..he couldn't even walk anymore because he was thinking of every single leg
Excellent story, I'm gonna have to write this one down for later. :yes:

jeffthechef said:
Same goes with all the "methods and tips"...we aren't supposed to think about each individual tip and method...because it's pointless...you'll get lost in the process..that you never fulfill the process

Here's what you do...you stop reading posts about method...why read about how to approach or how to talk, dance, act, walk, sit, stand

All that **** will take you forever to learn...it's sort of like that old saying
"Give a man one fish, and he will eat for one day. Teach a man to fish, and he will never be hungry again." (kinda messed it up but you get it)

Don't learn methods (getting a donation of fish)...learn how to become a MAN/Alpha/DJ (learning how to fish)

Once you learn how to fish, you will never need methods because you will have the best, simplest, and effective method. The method, you might call the "art of being a man/Alpha/DJ"
:rockon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VQeSttKI08&feature=player_embedded

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a really good post. Your right my problem is surely that I think way too much. I shall try this and stop living in my head.

There is a strange paradox in life, when you finally dont give a damn, you let go and dont over analyze anything -> you relax, become alpha, get the girls and are more happy and then gain extra confidence that attracts more people to you. When your at the bottom of the social ladder and your desperate for girls to like you, you stiffen up your body language (because your trying to remember how cool people walk), (you over analyze all these techniques and stuff) you actually become less alpha and repel girls away from you even more, thus become more depressed and stiffen up even more. Its a horrible cycle.

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
chuk15 hit the nail right on the head. even though i already knew that, youre post still managed to inspire me anyway. its like i understand it even more now, with your term 'pseudo-blank', i like that alot. i know that feeling exactly, so does everyone else most likely. come to think of it, i had a term for it too, i called it being 'carefree'. its definitely a great feeling that you just seem to 'accidentally' get into most of the time. but that doesnt mean you cant get into it on purpose, all you need to do is forget about it. thats the ironic part. forget about it and youve got it. its kinda like 'the game'. (you just lost, by the way, if your familiar with it) forget it and you win. and the thing about consciously recognizing it is also so true. thats the hard part lol. basically the trick is to try to stay in this mood and really not give a single thought to it. it takes practice, not know-how. just keep practicing and youll get it.

also jeff, loved your post. that also helps a lot too. im gonna think of that story now tomorrow morning.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to bring this article back because i think it is amazing and it helped me so much. thanks dude

NaS EscObar

Reaction score
I just found this site and read this from someone else.

And I have to say this is the greatest thing Ive ever read in my life

I usually come home, sleep, play video games and dont do my homework and go to school the next day all tired and miserable. Not tomorrow, this inspired so much to change. Thank you, Just thank you.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NaS EscObar said:
I just found this site and read this from someone else.

And I have to say this is the greatest thing Ive ever read in my life

I usually come home, sleep, play video games and dont do my homework and go to school the next day all tired and miserable. Not tomorrow, this inspired so much to change. Thank you, Just thank you.
And that's just the start, there's millions of articles better or just as good that will help you. Pm me if you want suggestions.