Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Libido Report Pt II - Help!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted a while ago about how on holiday my libido went full 16 year old and I was like a man possessed.

I ate a great diet abroad and also gave up some addictions and thought I had it taped.

while cleaning up diet has helped and I feel great, after 4 weeks back the lack of interest crept back a bit. Still far better due to diet. It’s become really at weekends I have the urge, dead in the week.

So now as we approach holidays, work is easygoing and everyone is in wind-down mode. Suddenly back comes an insatiable appetite.

I’ve cracked the code brothers . It is STRESS!

I’ve always shied away from this as I don’t want to feel weak minded but my job is very stressful and it’s clear when my mind is taken up with 10 projects at once, I can’t straighten my thoughts out to think of fun sexy times.

So now I know this is a problem and I’m big enough to admit it, what can I do?

Do any of you brothers have the same issue? How do you deal?

I have a lot of things depending on me. I’m not over anxious or depressed, I just have too much going on in my head.

help! I’ve almost cracked this long standing fluctuating libido issue. I’ve done T-tests….I had no idea why it ebbs and flows but I’m almost there in solving this. Help please!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I posted a while ago about how on holiday my libido went full 16 year old and I was like a man possessed.

I ate a great diet abroad and also gave up some addictions and thought I had it taped.

while cleaning up diet has helped and I feel great, after 4 weeks back the lack of interest crept back a bit. Still far better due to diet. It’s become really at weekends I have the urge, dead in the week.

So now as we approach holidays, work is easygoing and everyone is in wind-down mode. Suddenly back comes an insatiable appetite.

I’ve cracked the code brothers . It is STRESS!

I’ve always shied away from this as I don’t want to feel weak minded but my job is very stressful and it’s clear when my mind is taken up with 10 projects at once, I can’t straighten my thoughts out to think of fun sexy times.

So now I know this is a problem and I’m big enough to admit it, what can I do?

Do any of you brothers have the same issue? How do you deal?

I have a lot of things depending on me. I’m not over anxious or depressed, I just have too much going on in my head.

help! I’ve almost cracked this long standing fluctuating libido issue. I’ve done T-tests….I had no idea why it ebbs and flows but I’m almost there in solving this. Help please!
Have you considered cognitive behavioral therapy? Do you have a therapist e.g. psychologist you can talk to about managing stress in your life? They can provide tools to help you relax more.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Libido possesses a linear connection to hormonal quality in men; chronic stress reduces testosterone.

Look up HPA and HPG if your struggling with stress and testosterone respectively as if you have issues here your gonna be chronically stressed regardless of the input or output.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exercise, sleep, diet, and meditation are all obvious solutions. For me, zone 2 cardio, HIIT sprints, wilderness hikes, and motorcycle riding are the most enjoyable and effective ways to deal with stress.

Supplements are another option. Ashwagandha has numerous high quality studies indicating it can reduce stress and cortisol quite substantially. I believe the KSM-66 extract is the best for this. Korean red ginseng/panax ginseng also seems to be helpful for this as well and improves my libido to boot. I don't recall if magnesium can lower stress but it definitely lowers anxiety so I don't think that's a stretch. The best form to take is mag glycinate, or possibly mag threonate if you can afford it. Selank may also be a great option, PM me if you want sources.

Also, have you considered TRT or at least getting bloodwork done?