Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's set up a ventrilo channel for sosuave chat

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this idea to set up a ventrilo channel (a private microphone/speaker voice chat room type thing for those who dont know).

It would have a password which we would give out to members of this forum by invitation only. Instead of all these threads and people that talk nonsense in them, it would be a nice change to talk and such.

Karmasutra would obv not be welcome because he is a homosexuaal.

Might be a cool idea if it catches on, let us know what you think.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been wanting something like this for the longest time. Im def down.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There use to be a sosuave chat that I think the member penkitten would set up on some evenings. What happen to having a chat room is anyone hosting a chat room anymore? Maybe it's because this forum isn't as active as it was a year or two ago.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Ease said:
I had this idea to set up a ventrilo channel (a private microphone/speaker voice chat room type thing for those who dont know).

It would have a password which we would give out to members of this forum by invitation only. Instead of all these threads and people that talk nonsense in them, it would be a nice change to talk and such.

Karmasutra would obv not be welcome because he is a homosexuaal.

Might be a cool idea if it catches on, let us know what you think.

You call out KarmaSutra as not being invited then why do you call out his name at all? I think you are the homo.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is already to many crazy people on here getting into pissing contests. Do you really want to make it so that you can actually hear guys like bigjimbo ranting about how Russian prostitutes are soooo much better than American women?

Last edited:

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
There is already to many crazy people on here getting into pissing contests. Do you really want to make it so that you can actually hear guys like bigneil ranting about how Russian prostitutes are soooo much better than American women?
This is why such a chatroom would have a password and rules for muting and blocking members. My main desire is to get away from such people.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Ease said:
This is why such a chatroom would have a password and rules for muting and blocking members. My main desire is to get away from such people.

Oooohhhh password and rules. You guys will be awesome. You will have tons of chics by midnight. I guarantee it. Please send me the rules and passwords to my special secret email address. Here it is : *** ********

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Penkitten does have a chat. There are only about 4 of us that go to it, though. It is invitation only, and I honestly can't even remember the last time she came on. I like the chat, it's just a toss up if you will be in there when one of the other 3 people are there. But, filtering out who has access to it was a main point....

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Private chat is usually for people involved in illicit activities. Hackers, drug merchants, lovers of five year old boys, and credit card scammers all seem to congregate in such forums. I can remember the good old days when such villains met at Greyhound stations in the unsavory parts of town.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
Oooohhhh password and rules. You guys will be awesome. You will have tons of chics by midnight. I guarantee it. Please send me the rules and passwords to my special secret email address. Here it is : *** ********
Wow man, you should lighten the hell up, sorry, I think you really should bro. Nothing personal tho.

I'm also def down for the chat, if it is by invitation only, who do I ask the invitation?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, i am sorry i havent been online lately. gio and i decided we need a bigger house as we have outgrown ours. so i put my computer in storage so that i could get off my butt and make repairs, pack things for storage and take everyones items down to bare minimums, painted and recarpeted and planted flowers. the house now looks wonderful and we have been on the market for a week. within 24 hrs we got a signed contract for someone to buy our home, however she withdrew it within a 48 hr time frame because she is young and decided not to move so far away from her family. so we went on and just let her out of the ordeal... and are still waiting on someone to come along and love this place ... so we can get the heck out of it and into something bigger for our family.
let me get on there and see if there is anyway to bypass the invites to leave the room open for all to pop in whenever.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i just went into the chatroom and disabled the invite only thing for right now and i think all you have to do is know the web address
http://www.chatzy.com/694429089691

so someone new has to go in and let me know if it is working or if it needs to be tweaked more.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's working. Good job penkitten! :)

I'm happy, this could turn out to be... pretty awesome actually. Considering that something crazy doesn't happen (you guys know what I'm talking about, that good old-fashioned SS drama?!).