Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

let's-just-be-friending women?

lokariototal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe best way to get a girlfriend is to just develop a deep connection with women, take it easy (not rush things) and wait for things to happen naturally at their own pace.... Girls will fall in love when they get to know the real you, at a deep level. Maybe they key is to just "Let's-just-be-friends" the women you meet. After getting to know the real you, some of them will like you and fall in love and others just won't. Those who like you will let you know

Is talking and socializing with women with the intention of making her your girlfriend is the same as trying to get something from her? Do you think the best way to get a girlfriend is just to develop a deep, intimate connection and just see what happens (without trying to seduce her or getting something from her?

what do you think about this ?

here's a video that talks a bit about these kind of things
http://www.nowomandiet.com/?p=8 Enjoy

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
HELL NO! Doesn't work. You will end up being their gay best friend. I have learned from experience. Since I went to grad school I have about 2 dozen new women friends who in NO way see me as a love interest. They all love me and want to talk to me about the men in their life and get romance advice, but don't want to be romantic with me. Even though I would go for it with some. The "lets just be friends" thing WILL NOT WORK!!!

I'm kind of drunk right now, so maybe I'm not seeing the point. But I'm pretty sure I'm right and this **** won't work. Women are insane.

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
works incredibly well if you can spot that key moment when you need to shift the frame. Looking back it's incredibly easy for me to spot those moments that I missed. But at the time, they were not always obvious (or I assumed that they'd happen again). For a naturally very high EQ person this is incredibly effective, but if you're naturally high EQ, unless you look like a total dog you're probably not going to have any problems with women in the first place.

/shrug

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
lokariototal said:
Maybe best way to get a girlfriend is to just develop a deep connection with women, take it easy (not rush things) and wait for things to happen naturally at their own pace.... Girls will fall in love when they get to know the real you, at a deep level. Maybe they key is to just "Let's-just-be-friends" the women you meet. After getting to know the real you, some of them will like you and fall in love and others just won't. Those who like you will let you know

Is talking and socializing with women with the intention of making her your girlfriend is the same as trying to get something from her? Do you think the best way to get a girlfriend is just to develop a deep, intimate connection and just see what happens (without trying to seduce her or getting something from her?

what do you think about this ?

here's a video that talks a bit about these kind of things
http://www.nowomandiet.com/?p=8 Enjoy
On one hand, it can advantageous to not try to get in her pants. Let her get to know you and she may well seduce you. BUT, this only works if she is already very physicallly attracted to you. If she isn't physically attracted to you, all the friendship and "connection" in the world won't help you get her.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nonsense my friend.

Dont take advice from girls.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that shyt worked, this site wouldn't exist.

i nominate this thread as AFC thread of the year.

After getting to know the real you, some of them will like you and fall in love and others just won't. Those who like you will let you know
... And it wont matter, cuz they'll start banging the jerk who had the balls to go for it, then tell you how great of a friend you are, and that she wishes HE could be more like YOU.

Good luck with that.

Oh, and NO, they wont let you know if they like you. They'll be waiting to see if you're a real man and go for them, which you wont, because you are such a great friend and wouldn't dream of disrespecting them like that.

Last edited:

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
This can work if you make yourself SCARCE, and she sees you with OTHER WOMEN. You are partially correct, but replace "friends" with "buddies". Treat her like a guy friend, let her know you **** other women, be kind but nice, don't give a fuvk about her. A relationship will only develop if she has attraction, no attraction, no pusvvy for you. But yes, being a "distant" friend does work.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GetOveIT said:
Are you guys feeding a troll?
Hopefully. If the OP was asking in earnest, we need to force people to read the DJ Bible before getting permission to post on these boards.