Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lessons from a master propagandist

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
What's said here

Is just as true regarding Woke Progressivism(Which is inherently anti-male)'s continuing infuence on much of the media/the general public at large, and why the efforts of folks like The Skeptic/Anti-SJW Clique achieved very little. Modern men could user someone of Sefton Delmer's caliber in our corner

NoBiscuits

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this topic is interesting to you, you can check out the sources listed at the bottom of this old post. They're good entry points for how the public relations industry developed.

Most primary sources on this topic are easily accessible in book form, as the propagandists liked to write. You'll become cynical afterwards, but you'll be able to properly read media as "What is this trying to convince me of?" and "What will the public believe is true after the popularity of this?"

I really should issue a warning here. I could identify many of these techniques on my own when looking at Iraq / War on Terror media when I was a teenager, so I had no real emotional attachment to media prior to reading Bernays. I just learned how the PR machine works with a similar logic as learning how a car works. And I didn't take it personally when I learned how my early political views came almost entirely from propaganda (eg. Family Matters -> "white people are racists", Aladdin -> "obeying traditions have no point to them", Simpsons -> "Christianity is a lie no one belives in", etc.).
For many others, especially those above 35, just leave the topic alone. This is where you get Flat Earth from. Notice how there are almost no Flat Earthers below a certain age. People learn they were used, take it personally, and have an emotional breakdown where they eventually reject common sense entirely.