Laundry List of requirements

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
So I was browsing POF as I intend to move and wanted to kind of scout the area before I went. Anyways I found what I believe to be the largest list of requirements I have need on a profile ever, just go ahead and try to beat this lol.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=16592268

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, thanks for the lulz HalfAddict!

In isolation, none of the things she writes are that bad! But the cumulative effect is just terrible. I'm an online dating bandit, and one thing that constantly amuses me is that otherwise intelligent and attractive women lack the ability to step back from their profile and think about how it comes across to the reader - so much for empathy being a feminine quality.

Ordinarily, I'd say it doesn't matter, the girls I'm talking about will still achieve their goals online irrespective of their flawed profiles, but THIS is something else! I mean, it's utterly humourless, there isn't the merest hint of satire in any of the dealbreakers she reels off.

That profile also gives me an opportunity to bring something else up. No matter how engaging and interesting a girl's profile is (relatively speaking, lol), steer clear if it's more than four paragraphs total - these are some of the most reliably neurotic women I have ever dealt with. They will blow up your phone and inbox with rambling incoherent messages. They cannot get out of their own heads.

Man, I can't rule out the possibility that it's a troll-job.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate her unapologetic way of asking at least, it takes gut for a girl to put her facebook than show preferences that could put her in trouble, like when she says she is only looking for white men (Danger if you are reading your list comes to my mind).

She is also sincere in her desire about look characteristics, at least she saves you the personality matters bvllsh1t, plus she doesnt have the "I dont care attitute" when she says she wants the status updated on facebook and such, I appreciate much more a girl like that than one of those who pretend they dont care what their buy does.

Anyway I think this girl would make a good friends for many guys especially for the videogame ones, Id loke to camper on cod with her covering the other side.

What she doesnt realize however is that being in a career in the usaf is not a turn-on for guys as much as it would for girls.

In the end its not that bad, I saw much worse where seriously the girl had nothing in her life and had nothing to offer.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Nice c@cksuckin lips but she's dreaming . By default Defence force chicks over time tend to rate themselves higher than civvy chicks simply because of the scarcity mentality plus the majority of the guys are ultra beta when it comes to birds. Her being reasonably hot exacerbates this delusion even more.

I can remember the plainest of Janes all with an NIA (navy issued ass) having every bozo with a swinging d!ck doing somersaults over them. Defence force is heaven for a wallflower so you can imagine what it's like for this blessed beauty (a 6.5 - 7 who stays in shape and takes a reasonable picture).

edit: As for her demands, my guess is some azzhole who doesn't even meet three quarters of her list will drive it up her ass and all this safe and fun internet fantasy will vanish in a puff of smoke.

Last edited:

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^

I just love this guy.

Nice c~cksucking lips but she's dreaming

:crackup:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well when you have 100 woman message you every day it is not strange if you put a laundry list of what kind of woman you want
any way most of women look for the opposite , I went with women wrote they only want marriage to discover they was just looking for bootycall
dont take what they write seriously because they dont take it them selves

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second I see a list of demands, I run for the hills.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-I admit that I am a pretty jealous person and actually like guys who are jealous.

- I have had a limited number of sexual partners, in other words I have never been and never will be a *****

-If you have pictures of you with random girls there's a good chance I won't respond if you message me.

-Must be willing to spend a LOT of time together. (I don't know that many people here, so a guy who I can hang out with a lot would be awesome.)

-I will not put up with a guy's friends being rude, nor will I put up with my guy flirting with other girls.

-If using social websites (facebook/etc) once in a relationship I expect statuses to be updated and public. I will NOT hide my relationship from anyone and expect the same.

From the things I copied above, I'd say this girl is very insecure! She wont' be able to go 10minutes with out you. You'll be questioned everywhere you go and why you were 5minutes late getting home. Have fun fellows.

I instantly dismiss girls with "requirement lists". How pathetic.

DJ SO STEVE

Don Juan
Reaction score
MMMMMMMMkay....

She's a bit chunky and her facebook picture looks like the beast from the east, frigin' NASTY.

^^ yes she is insecure and she can use a good spanking, but she would enjoy that too much.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ny thing is, how is this just a woman thing? we all want **** or have requirements for something and end up with something else.

you know how many times people came to me looking to buy a car when i sold cars and had to have a 300 dollar payment and walked away happy with a 475 dollar payment lol? or had to have a 2 door but walked away with a 4 door? you know how many clients i have, **** half of them probably that have to work with someone they can see face to face yet end up working with someone half the way across the country in myself and end up happy? ****y when i went out looking to buy my car i have now i wanted it white with rims and i wanted the supercharged version,a nd ended up with a green one that had 3k miles on it with factory rims and no super charge and was very happy about it. when i used to day dream about teh woman of my dreams, even in my DJ plate spinning dates it was always someone who was classy and someone I could have very heated intelligent debates with about things that interest e like history, and while my wife is very classy, a historian she is not lol

it's not a woman thing. it's a human thing. because when we are making decisions now hat we want, we are usually doing so without all of life's mitigating factors in our heads at the time.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we could all make a list of "Demandments."

posting them on a dating site, it comes off as very shallow/narrow to me.

no thanks.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it ironic how women like this have these laundry lists of requirements yet couldn't even meet half the requirements themselves.

Bloated expectations. Longest relationship...2 years. No surprise there lol.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
origin138 said:
I find it ironic how women like this have these laundry lists of requirements yet couldn't even meet half the requirements themselves.
This would not be the case if 99% of modern men demanded anything more of women than a semi moist ****t.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I demand plenty of other things, but if she's dry, more often than once in a great while, it is a very, very bad sign. :) She's not into you at ALL if she can't even get wet for you.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Could you imagine the ****storm if I had a list like that.

Much have great tits
tight ass
not a busted face
must love to **** in uncomfortable places
blowies on demand

blah blah blah blah