Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

late 20s, feeling weird talking to 18-24 or so

Kool4Katz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel good about myself, but sketchy as hell. I know some chicks dig older guys, but I also worry some are creeped out. What to do?

My plan: to just be friendly to them and see how they react. But still, it increases my approach anxiety significantly. I think it's tough enough getting over that anxiety without extra complications.

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're only in your late 20's, so there isn't that big of a generation gap. Some girls like dating men a bit older than them because of their presumed maturity and stability. For example, I'll be 29 next month and my girlfriend is 22. With girls 18-21, I could see why they might not be seriously considered for a relationship, but I guess it depends on exactly what you're looking for in a woman.

Just stick to dating girls in their mid-twenties if you're self-conscious about it.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kool4Katz said:
I feel good about myself, but sketchy as hell. I know some chicks dig older guys, but I also worry some are creeped out. What to do?

My plan: to just be friendly to them and see how they react. But still, it increases my approach anxiety significantly. I think it's tough enough getting over that anxiety without extra complications.
Isn't this all about not worrying about what they think anyways? Just be cool man and don't think about the age difference. Since I broke up with my GF I'm shooting for the younger ones because they aren't wanting to rush into anything as often (they do tend to be flakier though). I'm 29 and I've been dating a 21yo and a 24yo. My buddy who wingman's me and has taught me a lot is 35 and regularly goes out with girls in their early 20's. Another friend of mine who is 49 finally settled down and married a hot 29 yo women. The age game plays in our favor so relax and talk to some young cuties. With age comes confidence and experience. If you are a cool and fun you won't seem creepy.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be an ageist. Treat everyone the same.

I had one of the best summers of my life at age 34 screwing multiple girls in their early 20's.

Don't ever let a younger chick make you feel "too old". Make her feel "too young" by implying that she's too immature to be rolling with you.

Worrying about people's age is a very "high school" attitude. Grow up.

People are people.

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Don't ever let a younger chick make you feel "too old". Make her feel "too young" by implying that she's too immature to be rolling with you.
Good advice and you can tie it in with negs and AM. I'm 27 and girls from 18-23 are in my opinion the most fun. They haven't been irreparably damaged yet, aren't looking to settle down (and thus aren't subtly pressuring you towards that), and are at their physical prime.

You need to look at it differently man, an 18-24 year old girl *wants* to date a cool, older, sophisticated man. Remember when WE were that age and all the cuties were dating older guys? Used to frustrate the hell out of me at that time. Well guess what? Now I'M that guy. :cool:

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
What Slickster said is key. They will always sh*t test you with age and what you gotta do is reverse the frame by saying they are too young. Don't hesitate...it's gotta pop out of your mouth really fast and naturally and suddenly you'll find them qualifying that they are at an appropriate age. All young girls are insecure and you can really exploit it if you capture the right frame of mind.