Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

kissed life long friend.

Reaction score
hi im a male that has a life long female friend she has never had any sexual interest in me and ive always been ok with that. she sleeps at mine a few nights a year and the visits are getting more frequent. we have started kissing now and even gone thru a few bases. is this just a drunken but of fun for her and me?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi im a male that has a life long female friend she has never had any sexual interest in me and ive always been ok with that
She will never see you as a man she truly desires regardless of whether or not she's giving you some cookie as of recently. Once your in that friend/"you're like a brother" to me category it's over, for life. Period. She may change and want to date you or get into a relationship or whatever but again, you'll never be a MAN to her.

she sleeps at mine a few nights a year and the visits are getting more frequent. we have started kissing now and even gone thru a few bases. is this just a drunken but of fun for her and me?
what exactly happened here? you were just both drunk a few times a kissed? Again, man. There's nothing going on here and no hope for salvaging it in a way that will truly be meaningful for her or you for that matter. Keep her as a friend and enjoy the relationship in that sense but you should be focusing on trying to meet other women for a relationship, sex, etc.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's willing to experiment, escalate and see how far she'll go. Maybe she's having some sexual thoughts about you. Play the male role and escalate. What's the worst that can happen, your "friendship" suffers?

RalphaWreck

Don Juan
Reaction score
A female life long friend means you have been her orbiter for a very long time. What is it about her that has kept you in the friend zone for so long? How has this friendship benefitted you?

Reaction score
past few years she has come round for a drunken night in we have a laugh. shes never shown any interest in me romantically.recently she came round and we kissed and she gave me a lap dance. then last night i got more lap dancing and full on kissing and gropping and everything but full on sex. do i try for more or ignore it

Reaction score
A female life long friend means you have been her orbiter for a very long time. What is it about her that has kept you in the friend zone for so long? How has this friendship benefitted you?
it benefited me just because shes trustworthy loyal and funny...a good friend. i just think maybe im not attractive until time is spent with me enough for my personality to come thru

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi im a male that has a life long female friend she has never had any sexual interest in me and ive always been ok with that. she sleeps at mine a few nights a year and the visits are getting more frequent. we have started kissing now and even gone thru a few bases. is this just a drunken but of fun for her and me?
Im not sure if it matters if it is only drunken fun or not. Why not get to home plate and see where things end up between you two?

it benefited me just because shes trustworthy loyal and funny...a good friend. i just think maybe im not attractive until time is spent with me enough for my personality to come thru
The DJ theory is that once you actually sleep with a female she develops an emotional attachment to you. The DJ theory is correct, if you are dealing with a fairly emotionally stable female. (some females dont emotionally connect because of sex, these are walking red flags, IMO)

So, if you are interested in her emotionally attaching to you, get to home plate. Just be sure she has a great experience in bed. A mediocre lover is never a good thing.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will never see you as a man she truly desires regardless of whether or not she's giving you some cookie as of recently. Once your in that friend/"you're like a brother" to me category it's over, for life. Period. She may change and want to date you or get into a relationship or whatever but again, you'll never be a MAN to her.
This is normally the case, but you have to understand one key difference: "lifelong friend". That could mean thay they became friends before the boy-girl dynamics took place to make them see the other gender with sexual interest. It doesn't necessarily mean he is an orbiter. They may have just not ever really looked at each other in an intimate way before. Plus, you can get out of the friendzone (it's hard af to do and honestly not worth it but it's still possible), but not the brozone. The fact that he was able to kiss her and she is wanting to stay over some nights more frequently shows he wasn't in the brozone, and may not have even been in the friendzone.

The only issue I have with this is that you haven't pushed for sex yet when she was at your house. Some part of her prolly does want you in some way.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just think maybe im not attractive until time is spent with me enough for my personality to come thru
Now I'm thinking this is a troll. If she's a lifelong friend, why wouldn't there be time for your personality to come through?

Reaction score
Now I'm thinking this is a troll. If she's a lifelong friend, why wouldn't there be time for your personality to come through?
i say life long because we was at school together then for a fair fee years she was somewhere else out of touch with her old friends then a few years ago she moved back and we started hanging out

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
past few years she has come round for a drunken night in we have a laugh. shes never shown any interest in me romantically.recently she came round and we kissed and she gave me a lap dance. then last night i got more lap dancing and full on kissing and gropping and everything but full on sex. do i try for more or ignore it
I know this thread is a few months old but the OP (as I see it) is behaving like a confused and passionless chump.

Trust me when I say this... If I had a long time female friend who I found attractive, we both find each other attractive, available, coming to my house late at night, getting drunk, making out and her giving me lap dances to boot?? SHE WOULD BE IN MY BEDROOM AND THE DEED WOULD'VE BEEN DONE.

Its utter madness that you haven't escalated past this yet...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try for more.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forget people have women as friends. The title made me think, "the **** are you kissing a dude for?"

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

what exactly happened here? you were just both drunk a few times a kissed? Again, man. There's nothing going on here and no hope for salvaging it in a way that will truly be meaningful for her or you for that matter. Keep her as a friend and enjoy the relationship in that sense but you should be focusing on trying to meet other women for a relationship, sex, etc.
That is not necessarily true...lifelong friend to me, means they grew up together since they were kids. Which is a very different dynamic than being friendzoned. Completely different. She may secretly harbor sexual thoughts or fantasies about him, especially since this would be somewhat "forbidden" since she has known him so long