Kiss?

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, guys!

A situation in wich we have a date, or anything/anywere to do/go with a girl, when we see her at that place (or when we are saying goodbye), should we kissing her in the face?

I ask this because, doesn´t this could show a "just to be friends" situation?

Thanks

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When kissing a date its best to give them a kiss on the cheek, if you like. Go for the lips when the time is right.

The most important thing is to be comfortable doing it. If you are uncomfortable of hesitate with a kiss it looks bad. So do whats comfortable for you. You don't have to kiss them when you first meet.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
When kissing a date its best to give them a kiss on the cheek, if you like. Go for the lips when the time is right.

The most important thing is to be comfortable doing it. If you are uncomfortable of hesitate with a kiss it looks bad. So do whats comfortable for you. You don't have to kiss them when you first meet.

Hi, slaog!

That´s what I wrote. A kiss on the face:
"...when we see her at that place (or when we are saying goodbye),should we kiss her on the face?

So, your oppinion is that kissing her on the cheek doesn´t mean a "just be friends" situation? Isn´t that better just to smile and not to kiss?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Sidious said:
Hi, slaog!

That´s what I wrote. A kiss on the face:
"...when we see her at that place (or when we are saying goodbye),should we kiss her on the face?

So, your oppinion is that kissing her on the cheek doesn´t mean a "just be friends" situation? Isn´t that better just to smile and not to kiss?

It shows you are confident and you're being sexual.

Guy friends don't kiss their girl-friends. Gays kiss their girl-friends but thats ok because theres nothing sexual in it. Its the same reason why most guys don't kiss their girl-friends.

So its perfectly fine to kiss her but be confident doing it. :up:

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? If I treat a girl to a good time I want my tongue down her throat.