Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kickass farm workout routine

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This summer I have became majorly burnt out on hitting the gym. It's beautiful outside, and I'm sick of being in that same gym everyday. So to adhere to my directive as a Marine of 'Adapt and Overcome', I have devised a workout routine that has reinspired and reignited my training. And as the thread would allude, I don't have to leave my farm to do it.

For those who don't live on a farm, I'll explain what a grain auger is. It is a big tube with a pto-driven screw inside it that moves grain from a wagon up into a bin. It sits on a triangular steel frame that has proven *perfect* for isolating tris, bis, shoulders and back in any pull-up exercise you can think of. Furthermore, I can move myself 'up' the frame to get a wider spread of my arms to isolate different muscles, this training is KILLER and I am LOVING it. Also, doing hanging leg lifts twenty feet in the air is badass!

For other arm, shoulder and chest training I use a cinder block. You can curl it, and they are perfect for straight raises and hitting the shoulders and upper chest. I hope to work up to a tractor weight, they start at 100 lbs. and promise to be HIGHLY painful :)

To hit the outer shoulder caps, I do lateral and front raises with an old piece of 4X4 post that was sitting out there.

It goes to show that when the weather is nice, you don't have to look hard for training opportunities. I'll update you guys when I incorporate bull riding into this deal :)

Fortress Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, what an AMAZING post. I see a lot of people really took up this TERRIBLE workout idea.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, what an amazing contribution you make to this forum. I see alot of people agree with me also.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gained twenty pounds and added four inches to my chest, from shoeing horses.
I get paid for this.

All my clients are women!

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortress Maximus said:
Wow, what an AMAZING post. I see a lot of people really took up this TERRIBLE workout idea.
Fvck dude lighten up.

Compared to the gym, it may not be quite as good, but for on the farm without access to a gym, it looks pretty good to me.

And here you are wondering why people give you a negative rep.

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly you would get stronger and bigger doing ACTUAL farm work.

Loading a truck with hay barrels, chopping wood, putting on tractor tires, painting a barn, etc with out counting reps, sets, etc. Just getting the job done before sunset.

OP sounds like those guys that have an acre of land and wears a john deere hat in the suburban community and wants all of his friends to refer to him as either redneck or farm boy.