Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep getting numbers and flakes.....

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok very frustrated and confused... I have no trouble approaching girls and gettng numbers but everytime I text them or call them they either not respond or after a couple of back and forths they stop responding. I feel like i am hooking them in the pick up and getting them interested then they just fall out. I am a good looking guy and have game, sometimes i feel like they are intimidated by me and need more of a p***sy. Whats the problem here?

Laracuente

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh maybe its just the girls from our area? I'm from Brooklyn I have pretty much the same problem.

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting usually leads to fail.
Phonecall
set up date or hangout
tell them it was nice talking to them but you must go.
Profit???

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
Ok very frustrated and confused... I have no trouble approaching girls and gettng numbers but everytime I text them or call them they either not respond or after a couple of back and forths they stop responding. I feel like i am hooking them in the pick up and getting them interested then they just fall out. I am a good looking guy and have game, sometimes i feel like they are intimidated by me and need more of a p***sy. Whats the problem here?
Could be any number of reasons.

You've gotta remember as sad as it may be it's still a numbers game. Women give their number out all the time as it's a form of ego boost for them.

So no matter how tight your game is you will still get flakes.

The key is figuring out ahead of time which girls are flakes and which will are genuinely interested.

The other issue is your being too results oriented here. Sure, it's important to recognize how you are doing but you only reach success when you're able to get numbers and toss em or file em away, because a) you've got a surplus and b) you just don't care one way or another.

Rapport building could also be an issue in that you've got to remember that hot women get hit on all night so unless you differientiate yourself there will be 25 other guys with her number and she gets to pick and choose.

Now with all that said keep at it. Getting a number is like getting past the velvet rope but it in no way means you're in the VIP room, but if you don't get past the velvet rope you have 0% chance at getting into the VIP room.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
It's not a numbers game. It's not about your game. Stop listening to people who have no idea about women.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more girls you approach the more girls that won't flake out on you and the more girls that do flake on you. Just keep approaching and make sure you seem confident and try to build as much rapport as possible.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
It's not a numbers game. It's not about your game. Stop listening to people who have no idea about women.
Of course not because to actually have a ratio you'd actually have to get someone's number ... oh wait your game is so tight you have no flaws in your game and no need to improve.....

Take your meds ....

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if i build rapport i still manage to have this problem a friend told me to actually stop building rapport with them because they know too much about you and you are not interesting/mysterious anymore... I feel like giving up lol... I dont know if its me thats the problem or them... Any good threads on this that i can read?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can build rapport without losing mystery.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes this happens no matter how much they seem to like you when you meet.

The other night a girl took a double-take at me and extended her hand. I shook her hand and sat next to her. Then she told me I had beautiful hands and that she loved older men (I'm 7 years older). She immediately gave me her number and said we should go to the beach the next day. I didn't feel comfortable calling 12 hours later so I called 3 days later and we spoke for a few minutes and she said "I have a conference call but I'll call you later this week and we can go out". Never heard back.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Yes this happens no matter how much they seem to like you when you meet.

The other night a girl took a double-take at me and extended her hand. I shook her hand and sat next to her. Then she told me I had beautiful hands and that she loved older men (I'm 7 years older). She immediately gave me her number and said we should go to the beach the next day. I didn't feel comfortable calling 12 hours later so I called 3 days later and we spoke for a few minutes and she said "I have a conference call but I'll call you later this week and we can go out". Never heard back.
*facepalms* you shoulda called the next day. Oh well...you live and learn.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldn't have to work to get numbers or pick up women

develop your talk flow....
Develop who you are
And Create a body language that will attract women and want them to offer their number to you..

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try chatting with them by phone or text but don't try to meet up. Just get them feeling good, then stop contact. Keep doing this til they try to hang out with you!

captainclay

Reaction score
I had the same problem, and i want to know how your game is.
1. How many approach have you done?
2. How long is you average approach?
3. do you qualify, confort?
4. Do you use ****y funny?

I think something is missing in your game you have to give us more details

AgentIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think someone mentioned it before, you can recognize the ones that have a higher interest level and those ones are less likely to flake. I never knock a girl for flaking on me, especially if I was in and out of the conversation (get in, get the #, get out). Half the time I get a woman's phone number, I'm just not feeling calling them either. It's cause I've got better **** to do. So I don't blame women for flaking, because really, is she supposed to rearrange whatever to accommodate some dude she knew for 2 minutes? The other thing is, the more numbers you get, the less it will matter. It gets easier.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to approach women who are buying what ya selling, sexually interested or whatnot. Put a bait out there and see if she bites. That way you double your chances. Even then, the likelihood of her potential flake is 50%. That is given that she is available to see a person who she knew for 2 mins (lack of comfort). So your odds are stacked against you and they are more like 10-20% with a random woman, who does not exhibit high IL right at the beginning. That's why I only approach for training purposes or in situations where you just have to do it. The rest of the prospects come from being social - more comfort there. I have not been refused a number yet, I just don't call them anyway. I honestly think that random approaches are there to build confidence and skill, and not to actually score dates. But hey, if you do 100 approaches there should be a few open to a date, you never know. The better you get at it, the higher the odds.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
captainclay said:
I had the same problem, and i want to know how your game is.
1. How many approach have you done?
2. How long is you average approach?
3. do you qualify, confort?
4. Do you use ****y funny?

I think something is missing in your game you have to give us more details
I approach, i dont keep count but i approach HB8 and up. Mostly out at bars and clubs and social circles or online. My average approach is about 10-15 minutes. I build compfort with alot of story telling and demonstrations of games and magic that i do since a kid. I know i am funny so thats not the problem. I feel like i am not hooking them hard enough.

I just came back from south beach miami, my friend introduced me to this girl that also went on vacation from my town. HB8 and we met up there on the beach with 30 min conversation. Later on that night we went out to a party and danced sexually because we are both great dancers we had alot of kino and spoke alot, compfort was build and so was attraction we even exchanged numbers and she was very interested. That night when she left and i texted her the next day, she never replied.

Now you tell me whats wrong, it is exactly how i said it, the girls love me at first they even qualify me and tell me im gorgeous but thats about it for the night.

I am confused and thinking the whole fugin world is a flake!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
That's why you should really try and get a goodnight kiss the first night, or even take them home right then if possible. Once they are back to reality their illusion of you is often lost.

Brownrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 2 reasons for this.

Number one reason is the setting you're meeting these girls in. You mention that you mostly get numbers from girls at bars/clubs. When you pick up at the bar/club, your goal should be to take the girl home with you that night. If you fail to take her home, consider it a failure. Don't even take her number. Give her yours instead and 1 out of 10 times she will call you .

Trying to set up a date with a broad you meet in a bar/club setting is a waste time and it has nothing to do with you. When girls go to clubs, they go there for an ego boost from all the attention they get or they go to get laid that night. These girls usually have a man already. That's why they won't answer your text and cut contact quickly.

You need to change your game plan bro. When you're fishing at the club, don't go for numbers, build rapport and try to take them home. When you meet in other settings during the day, then you can get their numbers and plan something.

The other reason is that you might be showing desperation by giving them too much attention. If you're hungry for sex, girls will smell it from a thousand miles away. Be cool, don't stand there for 10-15 minutes giving them your undivided attention.

I used to have the exact same problem you're having now and it took a couple years to realize I was doing it all wrong.

This is my first post here btw .