Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Got Fired

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do want to say that I feel like my life is going down hill already but I don't feel that way. I got fired from Mcdonalds yesterday. I only worked there 6 months and worked my ass off too made decent money. I usually put off getting a job doing nothing a job for puss!es but not anymore. I'm actually an intelligent man and can do a lot of things. I got another job lined up in healthcare. Even though I'm gonna be sitting on my butt I'll be making the only thing that matters Money.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have another job lined up then it isn't so bad. I wouldn't worry too much if i were you. :cool:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
I do want to say that I feel like my life is going down hill already but I don't feel that way. I got fired from Mcdonalds yesterday. I only worked there 6 months and worked my ass off too made decent money. I usually put off getting a job doing nothing a job for puss!es but not anymore. I'm actually an intelligent man and can do a lot of things. I got another job lined up in healthcare. Even though I'm gonna be sitting on my butt I'll be making the only thing that matters Money.
I was an assistant manager for - BK, worst mother fuc*ing job I ever did.

Getting fired from Mcdonalds is not a bad thing at all, staff used to come and go and it was pritty common to have staff fired for the most trivial shi* imaginable - most if not all real job employee's know this and I know wont give a flying monkey if you got sacked from Mcdonalds or not -

To most people a job working in fast food is the bottom of the ladder, it's not even a blip on your CV - almost like saying you got sacked from cleaning toilets, I mean who'd give a flying fcuk? No one, the only thing you need to be ashamed about is wanting to aim so dam low you'd settle for a job working those sorts of things anyway.

At least if your going to aim low, get a job with good prospects and dont believe Mcdonalds is the place to be, they have extreamly poor staff turnover and the ratio of managers from staff is extreamly low. Also the work is back-breaking mugs work - slogging your guts out, standing on your feet 8 hours + a day, next to hot grills, fryers and serving customers who think your thick as shi8 for working such a low social grade job - (not to mention being involved in an environment where by being like fuc*ing Hitler is applauded (for managers) Is not worth it, you'd be better off working behind a bar in a nightclub at least you may score some snatch, rather then working in a greasy shi* hole hyped up by marketing. Trust me even if you become a manager the job still sucks balls - I know, BK and Mcdonalds are almost a carbon copy of each other - over hyped greasy spoons full of no prospect teenagers hanging off the managers nuts in the hope they could have a future in 'Mcdonalds ' - There are better jobs out there, much better, dam you cant get much fuc*ing worse put it that way.

Get yourself some form of education and aim a little higher.

Also working in shi* jobs, can make you think this is the only thing your worht having - i've know guys work on pot wash machines with degree's and be so low, they think the only thing they can is wash pots all day, because they've done it for 6 months and they are good at it - Shi( people believe when they do shi* jobs, a shi* job should be a filler, a place holder till a better job comes along - working for 6 months in a shi* job is soul destroying - Mcdonalds did you a favour.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck do you care you got fired from mcdonalds? Any man with the slightest amount of ambition in life could find a better job within days.

I suggest you always spend some of your free time each month looking into better jobs.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Get yourself some form of education and aim a little higher.

Also working in shi* jobs, can make you think this is the only thing your worht having - i've know guys work on pot wash machines with degree's and be so low, they think the only thing they can is wash pots all day, because they've done it for 6 months and they are good at it - Shi( people believe when they do shi* jobs, a shi* job should be a filler, a place holder till a better job comes along - working for 6 months in a shi* job is soul destroying - Mcdonalds did you a favour.
They work there because it's the only jobs available! There are no jobs, people live paycheck to paycheck and they gotta eat and pay rent. Sometimes you just have to take whatever you can get. A lot of these degree holders got student loans to pay as well.

I do agree with you that these jobs can be soul destroying but they can also help you build character and humble you.

I worked as a custodian and it made me look at life in a whole new way. In fact I believe it would be a good thing if more young people did some of those low end tougher jobs to humble them a bit rather than hipster jobs like serving coffee at a starbucks.

The young generations believe the can work at a coffee shop, get a college degree and be entitled to high pay and going out every weekend and getting their asses drunk and having and anything they want. Nobody gets their hands dirty anymore. Everyone feels they deserve right away rather than starting from the bottom and working your way up. This is why society is the way it is.

I don't feel embarrassed to say I worked as a custodian in fact hopefully one day when i'm self made I will proudly say that I did and didn't just work in easy jobs till I made my big break.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Psycho Sexy said:
Why the fvck do you care you got fired from mcdonalds? Any man with the slightest amount of ambition in life could find a better job within days.

I suggest you always spend some of your free time each month looking into better jobs.
You know what I used to have a great job working in healthcare. I helped people who had disabiliies and I sat on my butt all day. I hated the job because I wasn't very active. Now I realize that I'm worth it I want to sit on my butt and get paid get off work and enjoy the things I want to do.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man getting fired from McDonald's (or any other sh1t job) is the best thing that can happen to you. I used to work in a dead end job as a customer service rep for a repo company until I got laid off. After that I decided to get back to school and follow my passion.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Man getting fired from McDonald's (or any other sh1t job) is the best thing that can happen to you. I used to work in a dead end job as a customer service rep for a repo company until I got laid off. After that I decided to get back to school and follow my passion.
Uh, sounds like every single other confused middle-aged American. All of America has or is getting their degree now. Every homosexual who works at Starbucks is working on his Masters or more.

McDonalds is a hell of a lot better than being some annoying mid-level corporate guy in America. Mortgage, sensible luxury car, car payments, a wife that is about your age who banged her way through a bunch of guys before you, annoying ugly kids, football, bbq's, ski trips, etc. You get the drift. I see them on planes. They scare the hell out of me.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Uh, sounds like every single other confused middle-aged American. All of America has or is getting their degree now. Every homosexual who works at Starbucks is working on his Masters or more.

McDonalds is a hell of a lot better than being some annoying mid-level corporate guy in America. Mortgage, sensible luxury car, car payments, a wife that is about your age who banged her way through a bunch of guys before you, annoying ugly kids, football, bbq's, ski trips, etc. You get the drift. I see them on planes. They scare the hell out of me.
Big Jimbo, I don't know what ass-backwards Eastern European country you are supposedly from, nor do I care. But, if this is the general thought in your country its easy to see why its nothing more than a sh1t stain on a map.

See, in every 1st world country (not just America) we value education and the opportunities having a degree provides. Its a way to better oneself and provide better opportunities in one's own life.

We would rather work a job at Starbucks and be working on our masters degree at the same time because we KNOW we can do better in life.

If you don't want to strive for a better life, thats fine. Continue driving your donkey pulled Yugo to whatever job you do just to survive, but don't criticize nations that value making something of oneself.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjimbo, do you hate life right now? i see you running around posting about how your wife, mom, etc. will not be your first and that makes her some slvt h0ebag.

You shouldn't be worrying about the past. What you should be worrying about is your future. That goes for everything including your woman.

You can't do anything about the guys she's been with nor can she do anything about the women you've been with (seems like you had a real bad experience). What you can do with you're next relationship is work on making it better than the last one. People make mistakes, if you can accept them, then do that and move forward. If you can't then find someone who you can accept and work with that.

And for the OP, try to get some type of degree. A degree is a basis for almost all jobs now. A certification is just a plus. Experience is as good as a degree but if you don't have a degree you will be overlooked in many cases.

realtalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:

I don't understand how being a mid-level corporate guy can be any worse than working at McDonalds...

Mortgage, luxury car payments, loving kids etc?

Sounds alot better than living in government housing, driving a **** box that barely starts and having kids from different women that you didn't even know you had.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
LOL try going to almost every other country in the western hemisphere where you meet men and women with masters and doctorates and they are poor as ****. Hell, I just met a chic from Bangledesh who has her masters degree, came to america and works in a gas station because she wants a better life.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
LOL try going to almost every other country in the western hemisphere where you meet men and women with masters and doctorates and they are poor as ****. Hell, I just met a chic from Bangledesh who has her masters degree, came to america and works in a gas station because she wants a better life.
Bangladesh? About your speed. Please don't compare these girls...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7h_TcUSXlA to that Bangladeshi thing you are talking about. What a joke. You boys need to go fix your mommy issues.

Yes, I KNOW FOR A FACT that 90% of the girls in that video (average to slightly above average girls you would see in Sofia) would go out with me. Scary. Isn't it? I will be dating those girls when I am your father's age. Your father is jerking off to them as I type this. Serious. That is America. Just go watch "American Beauty". A movie that got it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL5Qi0QcebI&feature=related
The poverty that is Kyiv. You have no clue about my world. Sorry. I divorced myself from the Western lifestyle. Stick to your boring bland world. Think and pray for the future. Your future might include being rich and famous (which most American teens think they will be). My future is NOW.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind ending up in eastern europe someday. There are a lot of smoking hot women ,and virtually none of them are fat. Everyone in nic smoked tho, but its standard in Serbia. Sophia was a fun city, but you could tell that life was taking its toll on the older people who lived through the tumultuous times.

so jimbo you out there now? how did you do it? save up a ton of cash or just go?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that girls in Eastern Europe aren't fat like a lot of girls in the US?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Bangladesh? About your speed. Please don't compare these girls...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7h_TcUSXlA to that Bangladeshi thing you are talking about. What a joke. You boys need to go fix your mommy issues.

Yes, I KNOW FOR A FACT that 90% of the girls in that video (average to slightly above average girls you would see in Sofia) would go out with me. Scary. Isn't it? I will be dating those girls when I am your father's age. Your father is jerking off to them as I type this. Serious. That is America. Just go watch "American Beauty". A movie that got it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL5Qi0QcebI&feature=related
The poverty that is Kyiv. You have no clue about my world. Sorry. I divorced myself from the Western lifestyle. Stick to your boring bland world. Think and pray for the future. Your future might include being rich and famous (which most American teens think they will be). My future is NOW.
Just stop. I have already proven you to be a 32 year old man living in his parents basement in Topeka Kansas. This is the same guy that wrote about how he lives the high life in Kiev at the Hilton, in fact he went on and on about how great it is, and it doesn't even exist! Seriously, just ignore him. He's about as E. European as The New York Yankees.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:

You'll lose your soul working for Mcdonalds trust me. I worked my @ss off just to be told to go home and not come back. I'm bascially through with any type of fast food type of work.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Why is it that girls in Eastern Europe aren't fat like a lot of girls in the US?

Because they do physical work and walk a lot. I've been to Eastern Europe many times and they put western women to shame in almost every way. Still, the feminine sense of entitlement is creeping in and they're losing their luster. The younger generations are now raising the price of pvssy.

Cheers!

Reaction score
Don't let it get you down brother, take whatever happens in stride. I once got fired too, and it was a good thing, I had free time on my hands to learn truth about this word and global political situation, and eventually moved out of USA. Now I'm in paradise on the other side of the word, and much happier than I ever was before. :up:

Jah guides us through this world, everything that happens is a blessing. :flowers: