Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Just friends and see where it goes"

JoesphBrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys so I asked a girl out from my workplace (not the same girl from my previous post) she said yes we went out then she told her friend that she "wants to be friends and see where it goes" To me that is seems to have friendzone written all over it. Am I correct or is their an actual shot here

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was Nismo who said interested women won't confuse you.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should agree with her on that. It isn't a friendzone thing. She's seeing if you're needy and going to try to rope her into a relationship instantly.

Sobliminal

Reaction score
Definite friend zone, the only way out of it, is to not be her friend. That's the way into it, nothing going to develop if she uses you as her emotional tampon. Cut your losses, with the right amount of luck you'll create some desire and she's yours.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, you actually telling us here that she is infront of you told her friend that friends for now and we'll see where it goes later, or did you hear it from someone else?

Because that is two very different things right there!

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang out with her, get her comfortable, and put the moves on her. Don't be pushy. If you get together a few times and she isn't warming up then you exit.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If her friend told you then don't take her word for it. She might be trying to manipulate things and lying outright. You can cut things off when you get the LJBF line straight from the girl's mouth or she is not reciprocating to your moves.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
JoesphBrown said:
She told her friend her friend told me

You need to be cautious with people. Because people lie all the time. Consider that conversation never happened between two girls, and proceed as you would, pick another time, another day, make an offer should could not refuse.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
You need to be cautious with people. Because people lie all the time. [...] proceed as you would.
Even if that convo happened it means nothing. She may have been trying to throw her friend off the scent to not appear "easy" etc and ruin a chance with you.

Look at it this way.

If one of my - nosey - guy friends came up to me and asked whats between me and this girl, that would indicate two dangerous outcomes to me.

1. My guy friend is probably interested in the girl and isnt just being friendly.

2. Whatever I say will get passed around fast. So, if I say "oh yeah, I really have the hots for susey. In fact I hope to sex and marry her one day.". Im pretty sure susey would run for the ****ing hills. So better play it cool.

"friends see where it goes" was one of the few correct response for an outside gossipy friend.

JoesphBrown said:
She told her friend her friend told me
Why would she want to do that? It shows how little regard or thought this "friend" has for the girl and you by just casually dropping stuff like that.

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the guys above said is all true. I also want to add that she might just have told her friend that because she simply doesn't want to disclose her dating life to her friend. People do that all the time. I do that all the time because it's simply none of their business.

Proceed as normal unless you get it straight from the girl's mouth.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing, never ever say what you are doing to anyone, even less to friend in common, they can always come in good will and try to help, but just trash the whole thing, I had this happen to me more then once, also never trust other people word on it, she could also simple be lieing to keep her friend in the dark, since possible the noisy ***** is asking.

so just keep doing what you are doing

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This line is so outrageously female I couldn't make it up. That being said, it is bullsh!t as usual. Focus on the part where she says "see where it goes"-SHOW HER where it goes.

JoesphBrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I never mention to friends of plates any details of my relationship with my plates. You're setting yourself up for doubts and disappointments by talking to friends about your women. ****blockers come in the form of men and women.

If it were me, I would beat her to the punch and take a proactive stance. The next time I see her I would escalate the Kino big time and if she resists that Kino, I would then tell her that I'm just not interested in being friends. Say, "I see you as purely romantic / sexual and I'd like to think that you feel the same way about me because I don't want to settle for anything less. I already have plenty of friends."

Don't you dare let her keep you stored away in the friendzone area. She's either 100 percent into you for you're walking away.
I don't know why but this has me so fired up right now, next time I get her alone I forsure will

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
If it were me, I would beat her to the punch and take a proactive stance. The next time I see her I would escalate the Kino big time and if she resists that Kino, I would then tell her that I'm just not interested in being friends. Say, "I see you as purely romantic / sexual and I'd like to think that you feel the same way about me because I don't want to settle for anything less. I already have plenty of friends."
That'll go down great at the OP's job :crackup:

OP, never... ever.. ever.. try to get romantic with b*tches at work. Unless it's a temp job and you'll never see anybody there again.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't think that means friendzone. Sounds to me like she is open to the idea of there being something more with you. It's just too early in the game to decide if there is any real chemistry between you or not. Proceed as usual and escalate, I say.

Don't be deterred by these silly buzzwords. You know what they say, make HER come up with a reason to reject you, don't come up with it and do it yourself.

Poweruser998

Reaction score
What she says to her friend means nothing, its what she is thinking that matters. Proceed with caution and play safe, don't be eager to see her. Let her initiate as well, show her how amazing you are and you got this, but DON'T mention that you want a relationship with her, let her be the one that asks for one and if she doesn't and you are sensing a lack of interest then start backing off and in the meantime please do prospect for better women. (And I agree with the post above me, don't **** were you eat unless you ain't taking the job seriously).

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her out on a date and escalate. If it goes nowhere, drop and move on.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoesphBrown said:
Hey guys so I asked a girl out from my workplace (not the same girl from my previous post) she said yes we went out then she told her friend that she "wants to be friends and see where it goes" To me that is seems to have friendzone written all over it. Am I correct or is their an actual shot here
You are approaching this situation with the wrong mindset. Things don't have to be on her terms. Do you want to be friends with her first and see how it goes? If the answer is yes, go for it. Otherwise, NEXT.