Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

just call her up and ask her out...its not that hard

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
why are guys so afraid to ask a girl out?

you make such a big thing out of it. it is not hard at all.

if she isnt calling or texting you back. she isnt interested. look for another one.

if she is busy......do this....if she likes you she will call you....then you ask her out.

text her and say "I've got something really funny to tell you. call me when you get a chance." ( if she likes you she will call or anybody will call to hear something funny. You better think of something funny to say before you text this.) She will call you and then you ask her out.

when you ask her out do this......

Talk for a bit and say.......Hey, (her name) I thought it would be fun to go to...(wherever you ask her to go) say (whatever day you pick) works for me...what about you? then see what days she is free. Then YOU say ok lets go out on (what day that YOU pick)

see.....its not that hard.....so do it.

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace_Magnamus said:
why are guys so afraid to ask a girl out?

you make such a big thing out of it. it is not hard at all.

if she isnt calling or texting you back. she isnt interested. look for another one.

if she is busy......do this....if she likes you she will call you....then you ask her out.

text her and say "I've got something really funny to tell you. call me when you get a chance." ( if she likes you she will call or anybody will call to hear something funny. You better think of something funny to say before you text this.) She will call you and then you ask her out.

when you ask her out do this......

Talk for a bit and say.......Hey, (her name) I thought it would be fun to go to...(wherever you ask her to go) say (whatever day you pick) works for me...what about you? then see what days she is free. Then YOU say ok lets go out on (what day that YOU pick)

see.....its not that hard.....so do it.
I'm 40 now. And although the sickness that you talk of is mildly better, it still annoys me. I still get nervous as ****, not quite as bad as I used to be but it's still there. Pathetic things like dialling half their number then stopping.

The answer I've concluded is that it's a mixture of insecurity and egotistical narcissism. The fear of being "laughed at" by the girl and her mates. The fear of her saying no and popping your bubble. The fear that she might make you think you are not in fact the Adonis you thought you were five minutes ago.

It really is stupid and yes definitely IMHO the guys who find it easy are at very much an advantage. It really annoys me in myself, I hate it and I disrespect myself for it. It has to stop.

It's cognitive programming to a certain extent. And the more you practise it the easier it becomes.

Good post, I think you're totally right. Guys who do what I do are being pathetic and so am I. Somewhere inside is a switch that can be flicked to overcome it, but it's a matter of finding it.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
I usually dont know what to say and i start over thinking crap

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
I usually dont know what to say and i start over thinking crap
That is a very major factor, yes. I'm the same.