Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a Shot Away was right

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sort of, I still think that looks may be important, but I´ve come to know two cases that shocked me.

1) one of the hottest girls in my city (big city), betrayed her boyfriend fvcking a "player"( skinny small but funny guy) in the bathroom of a club. The betrayed guy is considered super good looking. Now she is dating the player...

2) another hottie I know, forgot the hot guys she was dating, and now is girlfriend of one of the ugliest guys I have ever seen. This guy is painful to look at, he looks super old (being 26), and he seems to have a past with drugs, stealing etc...

Last edited:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think the king of all cavemen was a handsome caveman, or do you think the fact that he was the king made him handsome in the eyes of women. There are three legs to attraction. Looks, Status, Game. Apply those to your examples.

Edit
Warrior: You have insane rep points now, but I really don't think cavewomen were too worried about ripped abs or prominent cheekbones. Your trilogy of "looks, status, and game" would be much more complete if you replaced looks with "confidence", though.
Confidence is the ground all three legs stand on. Imagine each with no confidence. You know good looking guys with no confidence, how many high status men or men who are really good at game who have no confidence? It's the base.

Last edited:

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure, man. Happens every day. It's crazy when you first start to realize it, but it's just how the world works. Female attraction is freakin' bizarre.

Warrior: You have insane rep points now, but I really don't think cavewomen were too worried about ripped abs or prominent cheekbones. ;) Your trilogy of "looks, status, and game" would be much more complete if you replaced looks with "confidence", though.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Sort of, I still think that looks may be important, but I´ve come to know two cases that shocked me.

1) one of the hottest girls in my city (big city), betrayed her boyfriend fvcking a "player"( skinny small but funny guy) in the bathroom of a club. The betrayed guy is considered super good looking. Now she is dating the player...

2) another hottie I know, forgot the hot guys she was dating, and now is girlfriend of one of the ugliest guys I have ever seen. This guy is painful to look at, he looks super hold (being 26), and he seems to have a past with drugs, stealing etc...
So with your two experiences (two *****s I might add), that Justashotaway was right. Right about what? That the sun shines on a dog's ass every once in a while? We never said that ugly, fat, or unpopular men don't get *****. We just said it was more rare than the rich, cut, and popular men. Of course this stuff happens. But ask yourself this. If you were good looking, rich, or had access to drugs, would you meet more or less women than the skinny, funny, balding, or fat ugly guy? What would help you more? What are women MORE attracted to?

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
If you were good looking, rich, or had access to drugs...
You guys are obsessed with the whole "become a drug dealer to get chicks" thing. First Megaman, then some other guy (I think it was the now defunct Rescue Mission), and now you're chiming in. Committing felonies for the sole purpose of trying to get girls has got to be the most AFC act I have ever heard. Simply pathetic.

Anyway, let the guy keep his eyes open. There are plenty of other people on the border of letting themselves become unplugged from the matrix that you can work on keeping down.

MagickMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what region you live in, if there is good money to be made in the traffic of drugs, you will see retards go at it. As well as the small minded women who want their wallets.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said "sort of" Falcon, I wouldn´t make such a conclusion based on 2 cases...
But he has a point, women are nuts, and good looks might be irrelevant, I would say that women can one day pick a boyfriend based solely on his looks and another day, her attraction standards "change" completly...that might really be the case because women are just lunatic:

1) If you chase them, they ignore you.
2) If you stop chasing, they come after you.
3) If you are nice, they put you in a friend zone.
4) If you are a douchebag, you can fvck them.
5) If you go NC with them they ask you to call.
6) If you call them they don´t pick the phone.
7) Then they wonder why they get their heart broken so often...they have more options than guys, but they still manage to do terrible choices, picking the less worth guys. High value my ass

In these days I don´t know if I should feel bad about being rejected, or if I should be flattered...
etc...
Women are stupid...that´s the truth..

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior you might be right, but look, a cooperative nice guy who has a lot of friends will also be good for the survival of women and their children. Better than a lonely badass caveman . Their pick up standards don´t even seem to be explained by natural selection, it´s just their lunatic nature that doesn´t make sense. And today´s medicine might just have changed the things a bit, because women didn´t use to go after feminine caveman...

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyler of Real Social Dynamics said:
Attitude is 90% of game
RSD Hot Seat Notes said:
also notice how overweight tyler is here. he's 205 pounds (its an older clip). he's not self concious about how he's trapped in a big fat body, he's just enjopying himself. even though he is fat, the girl is feeding off of the emotions. would it make any difference if he were skinner? Nope .....

......bare, in mind, tyler weights 205 pounds. hes moving his body as if he delusionally thinks he's the man, so you dont really notice it much. this is why the girl's dont care; they respond to Good Emotions, and they're having fun. girls arnt as picky as guys.
quotes

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
appearance/looks matters, don't let anybody tell you otherwise...

Human beings are superficial creatures and have always been but these so-called women experts have led you to believe that looks don't matter and all you need is the right attitude...BULLSHIT i say. All they are doing is trying to market their products to a large segment by making you believe that anyone can get with a HB and what not. If you are fat, women will notice, no attitude alone is gonna help your fatass get laid with a HB.

Q: i've only got one question to those who advocate that all you need is a golden personality to get laid laid with a HB10...hows that working out for ya?

So unless you are rich, famous or extremely handsome, i suggest you get your ass to the gym, start eating right, get your finances inorder and hot-women will follow. It's simple really, be the best you can be in life. Like Pook said,
There is nothing wrong with going for high standards. But, there is a catch. It is this catch, when not obeyed, will keep you in that bubble of fantasy.'The high standards you apply to your desires must be applied to yourself.' Do you want a woman who is not overweight? Then you must eliminate your overweight. Try, if you want, to get a woman who is better then you in these traits. You may or may not succeed. But only demand that which you can reflect as well. This forces you on the path of self-improvement.
Don't make it easy for the douchebag

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
Human beings are superficial creatures and have always been but these so-called women experts have led you to believe that looks don't matter and all you need is the right attitude...BULLSHIT
MEN are superficial. That's why looks are so important to us and we buy gadgets and electronics based on appearance alone. WOMEN on the other hand have a much more profound basis for attraction.

Q: i've only got one question to those who advocate that all you need is a golden personality to get laid laid with a HB10...hows that working out for ya?
Nobody said that. The reason for your exasperation and frustration with the way things are is because you don't understand why it is that looks don't matter. You got it into your head that anybody who doesn't buy into your nonsense believes that only personality matters. Totally baseless and I have no idea where you got that idea from.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Warrior you might be right, but look, a cooperative nice guy who has a lot of friends will also be good for the survival of women and their children. Better than a lonely badass caveman . Their pick up standards don´t even seem to be explained by natural selection, it´s just their lunatic nature that doesn´t make sense. And today´s medicine might just have changed the things a bit, because women didn´t use to go after feminine caveman...
Well thats goes to society and the last days we are in. The age of decadence when celebrity and feminism rule. Usually the last days of empires. When you have big daddy government to cover every need as well as take taxes from other men including alphas to pay for everything, you go after a man as an accessory something you can control, it may not be what you want, but its what you can dominate. Feminine betas. Then you cheat on the side with the alphas. Thats modern woman.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
MEN are superficial. That's why looks are so important to us and we buy gadgets and electronics based on appearance alone. WOMEN on the other hand have a much more profound basis for attraction.
So you are saying women are not superficial? talk about being delusional. It's quite obvious you haven't accepted reality, but rather wallowing still in your own fantasy world. Most people will judge you on appearance alone and this is not even up for discussion.

Nobody said that. The reason for your exasperation and frustration with the way things are is because you don't understand why it is that looks don't matter. You got it into your head that anybody who doesn't buy into your nonsense believes that only personality matters. Totally baseless and I have no idea where you got that idea from.
The way things are? sorry to dissapoint you, but looks do matter. Women care about looks just as much as men do, possibly even more. You are the one who always talk about your annoyance towards women in general and im the one whose frustrated lol. Are you not the same dude who talk about how women always tell you are 'handsome' but are reluctant to sleeping with you and have now come to your own conclusion that looks don't matter just because you are living proof. Have you ever for a moment thought that they may be lying to you and you are not as good-looking as you clearly think you are?

Now I know looks are not the only basis for attraction but they do sure help a LOT. For starters, you don't have to put in any or much effort into getting laid, it just happens naturally. None of that X or Y pua crap, none of that story-telling bull...... all you have to do is stand at the bar and trust me women will come to you like moths to a flame and all you gotta do is nod your head to what she says. You won't even have to initiate all that kino stuff, the women will be doing it for you. So people get to the gym, start earting right, get your mind right (self-confidence will come naturally when you get your life in order), get your life in order FINANCIALLY, socially,spiritually and hotbabes will follow. Nomore how long should I wait to call, where should I go on a date or should I kiss her or not....this will all come to you naturally like its supposed to.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay. now for some field reports. whos gonna be first to put their money were there mouth is and get out there?

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
It's quite obvious you haven't accepted reality, but rather wallowing still in your own fantasy world
In my fantasy world, looks matter. In the real world, they do not. 72 Nobel Prize winners will back me up on this. Who do you have? A couple of posters on an Internet forum who refuse to post their pictures? Very nice.

Women care about looks just as much as men do, possibly even more. You are the one who always talk about your annoyance towards women in general and im the one whose frustrated lol. Are you not the same dude who talk about how women always tell you are 'handsome' but are reluctant to sleeping with you and have now come to your own conclusion that looks don't matter just because you are living proof.
Oh, teacha teacha teacha....you suffer from all the same symptoms that almost all looks-matter guys suffer from. You don't listen, you are putting words in the mouths of those who are trying to unplug you, and are misdirecting your frustrations. Anyway, our frustrations are different. You are frustrated with the fact that none of the top minds in this topic shares your viewpoint, and I'm frustrated with the fact that I lack all of the qualities women look for in a mate. I haven't come to the conclusion that looks don't matter because women won't sleep me (with rare exceptions.) This conclusion came from 150 years of hard data and scientific research.

Have you ever for a moment thought that they may be lying to you and you are not as good-looking as you clearly think you are?
No. Why? Because I don't think I'm good-looking. The only reason I even found out about my status is after 20 years of nonstop comments/stares/screams, etc. from the opposite sex and occasionally from the same sex.

For starters, you don't have to put in any or much effort into getting laid, it just happens naturally
Oh you don't, huh? Let me see your picture. I'm curious as to what your frame of reference is.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
okay. now for some field reports. whos gonna be first to put their money were there mouth is and get out there?
I've already put my money where my mouth is with my pictures and stories of my failures. Go harass teacha to do the same. :p

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
In my fantasy world, looks matter. In the real world, they do not. 72 Nobel Prize winners will back me up on this.
Maybe the most idiotic, wrong, and delusional statement I have ever seen written on this site. Written by a guy who is either selling some sort of dating help ideas, or someone who has had no success with women. Look, I have dated literally hundreds of girls, had more gf's than I can count, and not once, repeat NOT ONCE, have any of those gf's ever said looks do not matter. In fact every one of them would talk about how hot I am, or how attractive their previous bf's were. Yes, they want a deeper connection most of the time, and someone who will treat them right...but if you think women aren't out after the same thing men are, a hot piece of azz, you are sorely, SORELY mistaken.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh oh not again

The Mad Ghost said:
Drugs or having access to drugs, attracts women now? Yeah okay.
To a point it does, this was already talked about last year in this thread and other threads. When I say to a point it depends what women your going after and the environment. If your going after strippers then having "blow" will help a lot. But are those the type of women you want anyway?

teacha said:
appearance/looks matters, don't let anybody tell you otherwise...
So unless you are rich, famous or extremely handsome, i suggest you get your ass to the gym, start eating right, get your finances inorder and hot-women will follow. It's simple really, be the best you can be in life. Like Pook said,
Don't make it easy for the douchebag
While I agree with this statement a 100% let me also add on that, how you carry yourself matters a lot as well, a couple weeks ago I went out and was complimented by various women on how I was dressed/smelled etc. I'm far from a pretty boy, I'm overweight and in the worst shape of my life lol

Warrior74 said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160569

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=168901

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158444

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158877

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158800

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157813

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155258

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154598

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154303

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154008

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=153358

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=153092

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=152805

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154722
^^3 some report when I weight 240 pounds (and I'm fatter now)

BLAH!

sorry Warrior but you asked mate ;)

:rockon:

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
In my fantasy world, looks matter. In the real world, they do not. 72 Nobel Prize winners will back me up on this. Who do you have? QUOTE]

If you believe this, you are delusional. Not to mention, it hinders your progress with women. This is the most idiotic statement I have ever read. Anyone who reads your threads should not take you seriously. You are not going to be successful with women until you join us in the real world.