Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a question of social circles.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, just testing out to see if I’m crazy or not… but I’m really starting too notice something about people on a whole, it’s rather bizarre and makes me feel a little annoyed and almost come to point of laughing at the same time. It’s nerds, geeks, and people who are really on the lower end of the social totem pole. Now here me out here… Now the thing was back in high school I found that I only fit in with them. In my first high school, prior to me switching schools, I found that basically in only fit in with the geeks and nerds. It was a small town school and there weren’t really any people who would accept a drama guy like me among the cool cliques. (Think jocks for the most part.) Now the thing is I’ve been badly back stabbed and hurt by these people not once, not twice, but three times… and still I haven’t been taking the hint. I don’t seem to get the message that these people seem to have a bone to pick with the world.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not talking about nerds mostly… I’m talking mostly about the socially low-end ones. You’ve got your cool rockers, and your awesome reformed dorks… but then you’ve got the wanna – be emos, (they refuse to be happy, and wallow in self pity, and the second you say… Yah I’m feeling bummed out too, they act evil. Like your taking their thunder.) and your high school losers (not that their all bad, but man they want to f-up anyone who they view as higher then them on the social order.) It’s just that I’ve noticed that a lot of these people want to really be jerks at every opportunity. I mean, don’t get me wrong, some times you do find some real gems. But overall I’m getting real sick of the type of crap that these people have pulled forever.

Now here’s the thing, I’m meeting people, so I’m not to stressed out about social groups. But what I want to ask is, who do you guys think would make the best friends. I feel I’m socially competent enough to connect with people, I just want to know who do you guys feel are most likely not to be bastards?

(Cause, I just told like 2 people to f-off today, and both were emo high school losers. Soooo, I’m VERY motivated not to try to meet anymore of these people, and I want to make it a habit of meeting the best people I can!)

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...there is so much wrong with this post that I wouldn't even know where to begin with you.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's all the bvitches fault. Blame them,for abusing the power of the pvssy. You will get what I mean someday...