Jerk game works. Here's 2 examples.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
It feels so wrong to be an a$$hole, but it works. First example is this girl I dumped at the beginning of the year and slammed the door in her face. She has been on my nuts ever since then and I finally agreed to hang out with her next month when she flies in to see me.

Next up is this girl I met online last week. I met her for 2 dates and I could tell she is boring and not hot enough so I deleted her #.

Well, she contacted me today asking ME to hang out Saturday. I told her I was busy Saturday, and asked what she is up to Friday. She replied that she is free so I told her to come over and watch a movie, and she agreed. She even asked me if she could bring anything? I told her to bring beer and food and she said she would.

Honestly, I was hoping to relax tomorrow and not deal with any females but this girl basically is throwing herself at me because I didn't want it.

What do you think about that? 2 chics I wouldn't give a **** about if they died tomorrow want to be with me. Who would have thunk?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Well, she contacted me today asking ME to hang out Saturday. I told her I was busy Saturday, and asked what she is up to Friday. She replied that she is free so I told her to come over and watch a movie, and she agreed. She even asked me if she could bring anything? I told her to bring beer and food and she said she would.
I expect a FR on my desk no later than 9am Saturday....:up:

Carry on, soldier.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
I expect a FR on my desk no later than 9am Saturday....:up:

Carry on, soldier.

Hey jophil,

We'll see how it goes. She isn't bad looking and she's only 23. It's just that the game has become tiresome. I'm going to get a big bottle of wine though, just in case.

SweetDannyJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good call on the wine. You can always drink them up.

I've had a few of these broads now again. I actually hate it until I've hammered a few hundred beers. Doesn't matter how hot. Once they throw themselves at you, they get ugly and annoying real fast and you could really give 2 sh1ts what happens. Beer helps you plow through and take out your frustrations on them. It's great. Step all over them, and they're still begging for your man chowder.

Tip:
Watch out the swimf@ns tho. Once they get nuts. Make sure you watch them swallow lol. Some of these nut jobs think they can run to bathroom, spit in their hand, and cram it up their vag. I've seen it my man. Sorry sight.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
SweetDannyJ said:
Good call on the wine. You can always drink them up.

I've had a few of these broads now again. I actually hate it until I've hammered a few hundred beers. Doesn't matter how hot. Once they throw themselves at you, they get ugly and annoying real fast and you could really give 2 sh1ts what happens. Beer helps you plow through and take out your frustrations on them. It's great. Step all over them, and they're still begging for your man chowder.

Tip:
Watch out the swimf@ns tho. Once they get nuts. Make sure you watch them swallow lol. Some of these nut jobs think they can run to bathroom, spit in their hand, and cram it up their vag. I've seen it my man. Sorry sight.
The only worry is inviting her to my place... this girl seems like the type to get clingy and start stalking. But no worries, a haymaker to her face will knock her out while I entertain a different girl.

jtlancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
SweetDannyJ said:
Tip:
Holy crap. I wish I could un-read that. But thanks.

confident afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you are manipulating people, but if that floats your boat..keep sailing.