Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like Jake is picking on washed up fighters at this point. Why doesn't Jake move up the amateur rankings like a normal boxer. That is what you do in order to prove you are legit. Instead he cheery picks older guys. He lost to the one young guy he fought. This is so corny. Secondly why is Mike even taking this fight? Money??

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake Paul owns the promotion and gets to pick the gloves the fighters wear. I didn't even know gloves came in 18 ounces.16 is the biggest I have used, and they are training gloves. It's like getting hit with a firm pillow. The point is to not injure your training partner. Actual fight gloves for boxing are 8 to 10 ounces, but that is misleading, because the weight is around the wrist. It's mostly just a sheet of leather over the knuckles with much less padding than mma gloves. The knuckle protection in boxing comes from guaze and tape on the hands underneath the gloves.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake Paul owns the promotion and gets to pick the gloves the fighters wear. I didn't even know gloves came in 18 ounces.16 is the biggest I have used, and they are training gloves. It's like getting hit with a firm pillow. The point is to not injure your training partner. Actual fight gloves for boxing are 8 to 10 ounces, but that is misleading, because the weight is around the wrist. It's mostly just a sheet of leather over the knuckles with much less padding than mma gloves. The knuckle protection in boxing comes from guaze and tape on the hands underneath the gloves.
So you are saying he is not really trying to hurt Mike.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol huh i dont understand.
When people get old they yearn for their earlier "glory days."

Athletes when they are young get tons of admiration and respect. It's hard to handle life without that.

My point is that Tyson likes the idea of getting back into the ring enough so he's willing to this.

This is going to be a clown fight anyway. They're using 18oz gloves and headguards.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people get old they yearn for their earlier "glory days."

Athletes when they are young get tons of admiration and respect. It's hard to handle life without that.

My point is that Tyson likes the idea of getting back into the ring enough so he's willing to this.

This is going to be a clown fight anyway. They're using 18oz gloves and headguards.
Oh okay makes sense.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Mike broke? I remember as a little kid, I loved Tyson still do, but I have a bad feeling about this, this to me seems staged and that Tyson may have taken a payday just to take a "Fall" THis guy should be on a beach having some lemonade not fighting

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Is Mike broke? I remember as a little kid, I loved Tyson still do, but I have a bad feeling about this, this to me seems staged and that Tyson may have taken a payday just to take a "Fall" THis guy should be on a beach having some lemonade not fighting
I've seen Tyson recently on some shows where he does some fake sparring against air...

That dude still has hands that are quick and violent as fvck.

That level of violence is something that very few people ever have or ever will have used against them.

If Paul gets hit with one of those he may not wake up until the following week.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'd want Tyson too, but since he couldn't knock out Jones; it's possible Paulie boy will win. After all, he's being paid by Paulie's company.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like Jake is picking on washed up fighters at this point. Why doesn't Jake move up the amateur rankings like a normal boxer. That is what you do in order to prove you are legit. Instead he cheery picks older guys. He lost to the one young guy he fought. This is so corny. Secondly why is Mike even taking this fight? Money??
Do you even need to ask? lol