Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've realised I have to game chicks differently

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
A chick has never gave me the ljbf speech. Every chick I"ve ******** up with has had really high interest in me at the start and I just ended up ******* it up. Usually if a girl is interested in me it is by a huge margin. Instead of me my trying to build attraction, I should be playing the F.A.G. game. **** up avoidance game

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You go about it by getting rid of the notion of "fvcking up" with a girl. When you are making moves so that you don't "fvck up" you are all ready putting the chick on a pedestal and losing.

I know it sounds like cliche advice, but just be your honest and confident self. About 90% of the sh1t this site preaches is not really necessary.

For example.. Been talking to this girl now for about 3 months (been friends for 8 years) and she's crazy for me. Now here's a list where SS would've said I "fvcked up"

- asked her to be my girlfriend, got denied.
- told her "I love you" first.
- got the "let's just be friends speech".
- I communicate with her regularly and will be open about my feelings.
- I don't spin plates. I feel like talking to more than one girl at once is wrong (for me).

Can't think of anything else, but the list goes on. Point is, she still communicates with me often and we still have sex all the time. We practically are together, but just without the label.

Fvck all the PUA crap dude.. That stuff is the foundation of a defeatist attitude. It says to you "You need to ACT this way to get a girl." Fvck that, just be your normal, fun, confident self and so many chicks will come to you that you don't even think about them anymore. Trust me.

Tom88

Reaction score
Unless you are doing something really abnormal, they can't be turned off that fast. You must be over estimating their interest level.

There is no magic switch or word that will make a woman sleep with you. It's a natural process and if she's interested in you, all you have to is not say dumb things. The rest will take are of itself.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
You go about it by getting rid of the notion of "fvcking up" with a girl. When you are making moves so that you don't "fvck up" you are all ready putting the chick on a pedestal and losing.

I know it sounds like cliche advice, but just be your honest and confident self. About 90% of the sh1t this site preaches is not really necessary.

For example.. Been talking to this girl now for about 3 months (been friends for 8 years) and she's crazy for me. Now here's a list where SS would've said I "fvcked up"

- I don't spin plates. I feel like talking to more than one girl at once is wrong (for me).

Can't think of anything else, but the list goes on. Point is, she still communicates with me often and we still have sex all the time. We practically are together, but just without the label.

Fvck all the PUA crap dude.. That stuff is the foundation of a defeatist attitude. It says to you "You need to ACT this way to get a girl." Fvck that, just be your normal, fun, confident self and so many chicks will come to you that you don't even think about them anymore. Trust me.

I approve all of this without doubt, I am cutting off half of the pua stuff myself.

But spinning plate is so important! Not so much for the sake of getting one specific girl, but for your own sake!

My first girlfriend made me become depressed after our
Breakup, why? Because I wasn't spinning plates.

So during my second (my last) relationship, I made sure to spin plates and have backups... Never cheated though, but kept their IL highl! .. After the breakup I almost couldn't fell it happened, I was fine!
Of course I missed her from time to time - I still do - but I am happy overall, and fvcking more girls than ever!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
A chick has never gave me the ljbf speech. Every chick I"ve ******** up with has had really high interest in me at the start and I just ended up ******* it up. Usually if a girl is interested in me it is by a huge margin. Instead of me my trying to build attraction, I should be playing the F.A.G. game. **** up avoidance game
I can relate here mate as I was going through the exact same thing until fairly recently. I'd meet women and their interest would be sky high/obsessive. They'd lay on the compliments and put me on a pedestal, and then suddenly, overnight they'd change their mind and dump me, or just start ignoring me.

This went on for over a year and I couldn't understand what was going on. But the last time it happened I decided to ask her what it was that changed her mind. I expressed that she'd be doing me a favour by telling me and that I would not take it personally. She came through for me. She basically described the symptoms of my attention deficit disorder, but she perceived me as being on edge and nervous. It was simply down to my bodylanguage and first impressions.

I thought about it and it started to make sense. I even understood why it would put women off. I asked my parents and friends if they'd ever noticed this and they echoed everything this woman had told me and they agreed it would probably be quite offputting for a woman who is seeking a bold and confident man. Until it was pointed out to me I had no idea I was doing it, but it was clearly putting off a lot of women. Now that it's been pointed out, I've been able to control it much better. So far I've not been rejected once and I'm managing to maintain high interest with the women I've dated (I've actually got too many prospects to handle now).

Such a small problem, but one I wasn't aware of until it was pointed out to me.

Obviously, I'm not suggesting you have the same issues as me, but my point is it might be worth asking some of these girls for an explanation. A lot of girls will feed you bullsh!t, generic excuses or some will ignore you, but maybe if you find a direct talking girl who you have a connection with she'll be willing to tell you. Just tell her how she'd be doing you a favour by being honest and assure her you won't be offended.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Amen! I've found the more I've strayed from "the rules" and material, the more successful I am with women. This is why I always promote self improvement, aiming to become a better man, rather than trying to fake it.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:

The PUA rules and foundations are training wheels that's all..Most AFC's coming here are lost and looking for some sort of direction. It would be nice if a member could distill all of their knowledge and experience into one post and give it to that person, but in reality that's impossible.

So we come up with rules like 2 strike rule. Sure there's going to be the occasional girl you COULD have gotten even though she flaked on you twice, but or most people the 2 strike rule will save a lot of time.

Once you have more experience, you can then play it by ear on what you think is best, and that's when the training wheels come off and you don't need the rule anymore. But for people who have no experience yet and are continuously fvcking up and are really big AFCs the rules help a lot.