It's less about having 'game' and more about NOT having 'anti game'

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You walk up too a super hot young girl in a bar. She knows more or less instantly if she's gonna give you a shot or whether she's just gonna ignore you, give you one word answers (at best) and then walk away from you.

If you are her type and have some of the characteristics she likes (maybe it's height, maybe it's muscles, maybe it's a strong jawline, maybe she likes nerdy, skinny guys, maybe she likes guys with blue eyes and tattoos, maybe she likes black dudes etc) then she'll talk back and let you 'hook'

If you are not her type, then rest assured you will be talking too a brick wall who doesn't contribute at all to the convo and is just waiting for it to end. Or maybe she'll just insta reject you after you open, grab her friends wrist, and run away. I see that all the time, too lol. It's out of your control

Now, to some people that might sound like 'game' doesn't exist at all and that you don't need game if you are her type, but I disagree.

Guys can still lose a girl who thinks he's handsome if he has what i'll call 'anti game'. A complete lack of game. Maybe he has shifty eye contact and looks super uncomfortable. Maybe he can't hold a convo for more than a few seconds (not the same as holding a convo with a 'no girl'. That's impossible for everyone by it's nature of being one sided lol). Maybe he doesn't have the balls to show any 'intent' at all, even after her giving him IOI's. (a BIG, common one I see!). Or Maybe he's just super boring and doesn't evoke any emotions in the girl at all.

Unless you are her idea of like a 10/10 then, without the basics, you'll probably be looking at a rejection (for example, I have a German friend who is a legit male model and he's the most boring guy I know, but girls open him and give it to him on a plate due to his looks. It's very rare, though! Similarly, Dicaprio with his looks and fame and money could pull 99% of girls without ever saying a word lol)

I have another wing who is good looking (but not model handsome) but I believe he has some undiagnosed autism or something, and he's just very uncomfortable around girls with shifty eyes and stuff, and he struggles to get laid

So concentrate on not having 'anti game'. Try to get better at the basics, and then approach in numbers to find the girls who ARE into you

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that people very rarely knows what their anti productive behaviours are. They just see that their life could be better but they don't know what need to be changed.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99℅ are anti game. Therefore, they need game. Most men are purposeless. Its a common theme as is the lack thereof appreciation for men.

RetiredArchitect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on. This topic shows the transition of seduction websites which previous focused on gimmicks and tricks to "get any girl" and instead how to focus on inner game and maintain frame with girls who do like you.

There are no worthwhile short cuts to being perceived as a high value man, you need to put effort in becoming one.

The main goal of our "game" should be to ensure that you do not make it easy to devalue yourself through weak behaviour/frame.

Wrenched

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to High School with a guy named John. John was over 400lbs and dated the hottest women. Looking back the way he carried himself was definitely Alpha. He lacked the natural advantage of being fit but definitely made up for it

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to know yourself. I do my best when I dress down. But if I were to tell people to dress down, half would disagree with me. If I wrote a post about it, half would flame me. I don't get why guys on this board are always saying stuff like "The secret is this...." as if every guy is the same. If you know yourself, you know what you need to work on. And when you figure yourself out, don't come here and tell the rest of us that whatever works for you is the universal key to attraction. Keep it to yourself and move on in life.

Know yourself first. Absorb information that resonates with you. Discard the rest. This is how you get rid of "anti-game." Being comfortable in your own skin and being able to express yourself without any internal state friction. A relaxed state = chill vibe = no anti-game.

Alex former RSD stopped just short of articulating this point in his 100+ hours of "just spend time with the girl, be there when it matters." "game."

That being said, I do believe in game. She gives you a hug with a cheek ready to be kissed, are you going to look at her and kiss her on the lips? Or puzz out and peck her on the cheek.

Having game is knowing she is on the fence and you have room to work with.

Somewhere down the line having game got confused with mass approaching (thanks rsd)

This needs to stop.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere down the line having game got confused with mass approaching (thanks rsd)
That's an interesting way of putting it.
I don't even really believe in 'conversion' (turning a 'no girl' into a 'yes girl' which I ikind of feel like was the original idea behind 'game') but I do think it's funny when people are like ''Learn game, bro!!'' but you then realise that they consider 'game' to be 'approaching'. That's basically it. If you opened a girl, told her you liked her, and she walks away from you, you 'ran game'.
But then i'm like ''Fine. But then why do you say LEARN game. Like, that's like being told to learn to breath. It's easy. There's nothing to 'learn' lol''

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends what game you are playing. You can play chess - use your social skills to network to make money, get access, befriend gatekeepers, infiltrate social circles with hot women, become popular and have them chasing after your validation, or you could play checkers- spam approaching in a club.

Whatever game you think you are playing, there is someone playing it better. Like the bouncer who will sleep with the girls after closing time. Or the club owner who sleeps with the bartenders. Or the yoga instructor who sleeps with his female clients (i know a guy who does this) while you decided to pick up yoga to hit on chicks.

What you learn from the pua community is largely fvckboy juvenile game. Because the pua instructors are fvckboys themselves who have no life outside of clubbing.

What about the game of Life and taking over your surroundings? Game is much more then opening your mouth or even having the right mindset. Game can also be about being the master of your environment.

I'm actually amazed by the amount of guys who play checkers instead of chess. I know some guys who fell for the pua craze and threw their entire life away and 5 years into it finally learned how to escalate lol. Its like looking at a fish who's trapped in a fish bowl and the fish doesn't know that reality is much bigger.
Excellent. For people like us that "Get it."

We know that most guys have a hard time playing tic tac toe. And for some that is all they need to know.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
As tough as nightlife is, I do see an advantage to it over social circle.

Social circle when she’s attracted:

“Hey, how are you?”

Social circle when she’s not attracted:

“Hey, how are you?”

Nightlife (not attracted):

“F off loser/creeper” or <eye roll> or <ignore>

Nightlife (attracted):

“Hey, what’s going on?”

TLDR: In nightlife, you know where you stand very quickly.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The flipside is that many women make snap judgements. Women that might have otherwise liked you if they saw you in broad day light. Women who have already been hit on by 10 guys and you are number 11 that she is going to coldly reject because it's no longer humanistic to her anymore, it's a game now.

It also largely depends on your environment. Some cities like LA and NYC are made for night life game. In these cities, there are so many hot women that it feels like you are playing a game with an infinite amount of lives so you'd be wasting your time in social circles. And some cities are made for social circles, where noone worthwhile could be caught trolling around after 12 am. In some cities, women assume you are a loser for not knowing how to go out and socialize. In other citites, women assume you are a loser for having to troll around after midnight for some strange. Like you must have no options/life/friends.
good post. I've always said (like, I realised this within about 2 weeks of approaching!) that location and environment play a HUGE role in basically everything 'pickup'!
Personally, in my part of the UK, it's actually full of hot girls, but approaching in general is still kind of weird to UK girls, more so outside of London but still in the SouthEast. It's very 'social circle' heavy and lots of very hot (yet very chavvy) girls and can be almost hostile at night when it comes to approaching random girls.
When i'd first relay some of my experiences to people on reddit (Field Reports etc), I was told I must have super bad body language etc to be getting such harsh insta-rejections, but I knew this wasn't the case, and it was so nice to confirm that I was right when I then went on to have much more success in different locations.

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or the club owner who sleeps with the bartenders. Or the yoga instructor who sleeps with his female clients
How would these examples play out practically? I mean, would you need to be good looking/be her type?

I was reading a thread on a different forum and a guy was business he should start in order to get to laid tonnes with hot teens, and people were like 'start a club', 'start a modelling agency', become a yoga teacher, whatever.

But then lots of the replies were along the lines of what I first thought which was ''this could be a hige waste of time. If the bar staff don't think you're hot, you won't get them!''. Like, nobody was talking about actually using your position in a harvey weinsten way! (i.e - you either sleep with me or I fire you' or whatever)

Someone else said 'the advantage is that it puts you in front of tonnes of girls and one of them is bounce to think yuo're handsome'', but then, there's even more girls out there on the streets! why not cold approach?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
mastering your environment
Yes this is highly important for a man to prosper in a new locations or countries.

And its not just about getting laid.

What's the fastest method to achieve it?

I will share my method later.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would these examples play out practically? I mean, would you need to be good looking/be her type?

I was reading a thread on a different forum and a guy was business he should start in order to get to laid tonnes with hot teens, and people were like 'start a club', 'start a modelling agency', become a yoga teacher, whatever.

But then lots of the replies were along the lines of what I first thought which was ''this could be a hige waste of time. If the bar staff don't think you're hot, you won't get them!''. Like, nobody was talking about actually using your position in a harvey weinsten way! (i.e - you either sleep with me or I fire you' or whatever)

Someone else said 'the advantage is that it puts you in front of tonnes of girls and one of them is bounce to think yuo're handsome'', but then, there's even more girls out there on the streets! why not cold approach?
you can do things to put you around lots of hot girls in terms of social circle etc, but yeah, it doesn't mean any of them will be into you/you'll be their type. I think it just puts the odds in your favour as the more girls you're around, the more chance at least one of them might think you're hot!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
For me it largely depends on what the environment is. I just know that some principles exists when it comes to women. Like how their frames take on the environment and how they operate in a hive mind. I would look at the types of guys who get laid in that environment and would know the imprint that women fall for right away.

Interestingly, I have found that women respond more to dominance in poorer environments and respond more to looks and status in richer environments. This is just a pattern I noticed that may or may not be true across the board. Something to do with women don't need a protector in a rich environment so they go for looks more...perhaps.

As far as "beyond getting laid," I would always be on a self improvement program of working out, working on my inner game, and expanding my knowledge/finances. This automatically manifests people that are on the same wavelength (women included). I don't know if there is some universal energy that brings like minded people together but that seems to be the case in my life.

I just focus on me and the rest follows. I have found that when I work hard and do all the right things (having integrity), everything else takes care of itself. The person with the most integrity is usually the master of himself. And the self-master is usually the master of the environment by default because most people are slaves to themselves.

This is true in business, relationships, sports competition, and all walks of life. The person who follows the process of daily improvement and 100% integrity (doing what is needed, not cutting corners, operating in beast mode) is going to have the strongest reality that bends and shapes all other realities simply because most realities are weak and have no strong history of will behind it.

For example, I can say pickup is crap and proceed to explain why with an authoritative tone and will come across very convincing. People will feel like there is a strong history behind my reality. Like I spent decades using my will to carve out my reality.

Someone else can say pickup is crap and you won't believe a word he says because it is obvious he has no history of will behind his statements. He'll sound like someone who never did a damn worthwhile thing in his life.

But then I can come back two weeks later and say "It's all about pickup" and still will have the ability to bend people towards my reality (despite the fact that I contradicted myself two weeks prior) simply because of my integrity. I have a history of using 100% of my will to carve out my reality so that kind of makes me the master of the environment (unless someone else in the same environment had a stronger will and more integrity).

So in a sense, reality bends towards the person with the strongest frame. And this strong frame is developed by having 100% integrity. And it takes a strong will to achieve this. Will, masculinity, frame, integrity - all of these words are synonymous and lead to the same thing, which is self-mastery.

And believe me, if I had a weak frame/reality/will/lack of masculinity, I wouldn't even want to be right, lol. I'd rather follow someone else who is more of a master. The worse ego is the incompetent ego who is ignorant of his own incompetence. Lol.
Cleverly put.

The same you'd see in management meetings whereby I'd be accused of something that's totally true and would warrant some sort of censure but because of the presence I generate and my ensuing will to project a narrative that makes it totally acceptable, I get away scot free and even at times admired.

BUT this is something a naturally dominant man would inevitably do as he navigates life.

My question is what methodology ANY man could use to enter a new environment (cities/countries) and master it fastest to prosper?

Think storm.

U r a motivator — a dominant, hence I'm challenging you with the intent to expand ur mind.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
you can do things to put you around lots of hot girls in terms of social circle etc, but yeah, it doesn't mean any of them will be into you/you'll be their type. I think it just puts the odds in your favour as the more girls you're around, the more chance at least one of them might think you're hot!
Not sure how it works for social circle, but for nightlife, having lots of attractive women around can make it worse for the sub-Chadlite guys.

Even if, by chance, once of these women finds you attractive, she will probably ignore you because she’s worried about her reputation/standing with the other women. A less attractive guy has a much better chance going out on a slow night and meeting an attractive lone wolf (or possibly a girl with one friend). Not on Saturday night with groups of 12 Staceys.

You can certainly play more of numbers game on a busy night, but the herd judging effects are stronger.

TLDR: Better to be judged by one or two at a time than 12 at a time.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I like to use the analogy of the stone that gets chipped away every day little by little. Eventually it becomes a beautiful sculpture. So my methodology would be trusting the process. There are three things that require no talent whatsoever. That's 100% effort, relentlessness, and consistency. Nothing in life that is worth it is comes easy. If you lack talent, you can still do these three things and achieve anything (well almost anything). There's going to be adversity. There's no way around it. You have to give 100%, be relentless, and be consistent every day. And the accumulation of days makes you into a force. You can be an unstoppable force through consistent will and effort alone even if you weren't born dominant.

The principle behind relentlessness is to "play the next play." Yeah you got rejected. Or that business deal didn't work out. But play the next play. This is how you "calibrate." Everything (both successes and failures) calibrate you and bring you one step closer. When you set a goal, things will show up that may appear as obstacles. But they are actually the key and the way. And what you do is go through it and learn the lesson. Eventually you will reach 100% calibration.

Giving 100% effort, being relentless, and being consistent will turn you into a force (even if you are not naturally a force) and calibrate you in all fields of life. All you have to do is trust the process and the stone will be sculpted on its own time when being a force meets 100% calibration.

The "process" has been spoken about throughout millennia. One can even say that life is a process and we are living in the realm of will. Every winner in every category of life is not an accident. They all have that unstoppable force + calibration vibe to them. And despite everyone not being equally talented, all winners have the three qualities I mentioned (100% effort, relentlessness, and consistency).
Once again I agree. There's no disputing ur line of thought as it is sound.

Let's play a game then.

Let's say I transferred you to a small occupied settlement in Israel that has a population of say 50k - 100k.

Just big enough to have all the social norms such as clubs etc. but then it's like everyone knows everybody town, and a small misstep could potentially land you as an immediate outcast.

Or even worse — dead.

What's needed immediately is power.

The power to master the environment. The power to stay alive. The power to influence. The power to freely do as you mentioned in ur above post.

And how might one acquire this power?

You get it from the local men.

Yet local men will naturally view you as a threat, maybe not but they would NOT easily take you as one of them would they?

No they won't because men are mostly tribal and need to bond with another man to trust them enough.

So how would you break those barriers and master that environment in the fastest possible method?

This time think harder.

A motivator/dominant personality such as you are naturally gifted to think outside the box.

What's impossible is possible.

Your gift is vision and leadership.

Use it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I would befriend the most dominant guys and bond with them through drinks and hitting on women.

Funny enough you used this situation. I've actually been in the exact situation before.

I was working a summer job at a city of 50k-100k where everyone knew each other.

The first night I slept with the town slvt and immediately became an "outcast." But a funny thing happened. All the girls pretended to hate me but secretly liked me because now they know I am attainable.

However, the girl I slept with "belonged" to a guy named Tony So I befriended him and went out for drinks with him and became his right hand man. He said "If I didn't know you better we would have fought." But I guess I was able to beat him to the chase. We essentially became best wings. It also helped that he was more of a pimp that had a rotation of 10+ girls than an actual player spinning plates. When I said she belonged to him, it's more like she's just someone he uses. But still, it could have been dangerous. And nobody could mess with Tony. He was about 5'8 but weighed like 225 and looked like he could murder an entire room of people. When he shows up, other alpha males part like the red sea.

A while later I picked up another girl in front of a guy named Alan. I had no reason to be nice to him. He seemed like he was by himself and just trolling around. But I am a friendly guy so I befriended him. (It might have been a sub-conscious connection. I always sub-consciously manifest high value people). We started hanging out and bonded through our knack for hitting on women. Eventually I found out his family owned the biggest restaurant in town and he was the most famous womanizer. He showed me his phone and it had about 50+ pictures of hot naked women bent over on his bed. Alan was the gatekeeper of the town. I never had to approach ever again. Everyone always wanted to go to his after parties. And I was his right hand man.

This is why I always preach infiltrating social circles and networking with gatekeepers when you are in an environment where you really can't hit on random girls every weekend since everyone knows each other.

I became a master of this environment simply by being socially competent and charming. It's like high school. People don't really pick on you or ostracize you for being cool/competent. They only sh1t on you for being a loser.

Water finds its level and game recognizes game. As long as you are friendly and not a douche, other alphas would rather spend time with you then with betas. Tony and Alan became like brothers to me. They were like two separate lions that took me in simply because they felt I was on their level and there were enough lionesses to go around. No one is crazy enough to be territorial with every single woman in an entire town.

Also, in these towns, it can sometimes be lonely to be the only alphas. When you have abundance, you actually become more generous. Real alphas are usually generous. Keep in mind the guys I met were the de facto biggest alphas with the most abundance so they had very little reasons to feel threathened by me. They saw me more as a kindred spirit. A Chad-lite might be more territorial. But I always connect with the biggest alphas due to my own dominance/competence.

And there is just something about being competent with women that gives you value to other men. It's like an alpha male club-card. If knowing how to fight gives you respect, then being good with women gives you value.

Honestly I did all of it unconsciously. I am alpha/nice and that opens doors in just about every situation. I also have a vibe of completeness and it makes people want to be in my presence - male or female.

Edit: I changed their names for privacy reasons.

P.S. If you are going to give me another scenario that involves women/climbing the social ladder, I don't have to think. Thinking implies I haven't already experienced it. But I've probably already experienced most scenarios 100 times over, lol. You can come up with the most difficult/craziest scenarios and I would probably have a story for it. Not to toot my own horn, but my calibration is pretty close to 100% where there is no more thinking. Everything I've ever written is either experience or lessons learned from it. And there isn't anything in the realm of seduction I have not experienced. This of course, does not mean I am special. I was just extremely relentless for a long period of time and eventually I just ended up experiencing every possible scenario.
Again I'm in agreement.

It's a method commonly used by many experienced successful men who has travelled the world over and commonly preached to newbies.

Many will seek the biggest businessman (or any influencer) and get introduced, be buddies etc.

But it's not fool—proofed. Outcome is highly dependent as you have outlayed.

My question is for ANY man.

A fool—proof method.

What is it Storm?

A method that even an average man will likely succeed.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Probably develop hobbies that has women in it. I would suggest the lifestyle route. Pickup might be too risky. And networking might be fruitless if the guy doesn't bring any value to the table. So the key is to generate value. To Gain, if you will. Hobbies that improves the guy that also includes women at the same time. Like fitness. This way, he will have organic interactions with women. And when his value is high enough, they will show him that women are the real seducers. It's fool proof. Surround yourself with women, elevate your value, and women will seduce you. 100% of the time. I've never seen a guy who is at least a 6 (and any guy can make himself into a 6) fail to have success in this scenario.
Hahaha

I proud of you!

You almost got it right.

Yes women are the key.

Think again Storm.

Now imagine an average 6 guy from SS here, he zooms in on just 1 singular lonely woman, that has a hard time attracting the locals, a 4 perhaps, makes her fall for him.

What you think she'll do since he's new in town?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well I can only based it off my own experience. And I've never been a 6 who had to go for a 4. So I wouldn't really know. But I did make a girl fall for me in a new town, and the fact that I was new in town made no difference. I would, however, suggest that he doesn't go for 4's. If he's going to play the game, he might as well aim high. I would tell him to forget easy results and just go for good form. Because eventually, he will develop good habits that will help him in the long run.

And good form being what I said earlier. Develop a lifestyle where he sees women organically. Don't "make" her fall for him. Don't try to make anything happen. Seduction is not something you do to a woman, but with a woman. She moves forward, you move forward, she moves back, you move back. If she gives you a window, you escalate.

I don't like to deal with hypotheticals so I'm not going to speculate what she'll do because he's new in town (I am not sure if I am correctly applying the meaning of "hypotheticals," lol). Speculating is pointless. I'll just tell him what I tell every guy. Escalate on windows. If there is a window, close the distance and escalate. There is nothing else to think about.

Point being is that she is going to participate in the seduction dance too. If she wants him and gives him a sign and he escalates, what does he being new in town have to do with anything? Now if she lets that bother her and doesn't give him a window then nothing will happen. Either way, the burden is not on him to read her mind or think of confusing variables.
Because miss goody 2 shoes can't wait introduce him to her family.

That 6 American is a 10 in a small town.

Sure the man in family will be mighty suspicious and right so.

But the women in her family or social circle will close ranks to support her.... by getting all those men to accept him — that's what the women hive does, they can't help themselves.

Stupid huh? But it's true.

And you that American guy will work your magic with the men easily and they in turn will introduce you to more men since u r such a great guy.

And once your sphere of influence increases there's no stopping you even if you dumped that 4.

You have already bonded with the men in that town.

A man's prosperity grows in tandem with his influence.

Fool—proof.

Only a total buffoon will fail this but one must question as to why was he allowed out of his cage to begin with.