Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's all about me: I'm judgemental. I only care about me. What can I do to stop?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have this narcissistic personality. I don't show it off too often, but when I do, I can tell that it puts people off.

Every time I see someone driving a nice car, I always think, "Ha! That stupid b*stard is wasting his money on that car, he probably has no money." I do this because I take about half of my paycheck and invest it in stocks and in my part-time buisiness.

I hate people that are loud and annoying.

I hate people that have no control of themselves.

I hate guys that are chodes.

And the thing is that I REALIZE this, but the thoughts come AUTOMATICALLY.

The only time when I mellowed out was when I got in trouble with the police for underage drinking; I came back down to earth for a month.

I mean, look at what I set as my location on this forum! Look at my posts! They reek of overcompensation.

I have this superiority issue. I think it's because I have an advanced insecurity to the above. I think that the root of this is because I wasn't the most popular kid at school, and now I'm busting my ass to "get my revenge" by becoming rich and successful, instead of for my own personal satisfaction.

I also HATE being told what to do. I can't stand being considered a "subordinate" when I have better interpersonal and business skills than most of my superiors.

Can anyone who has had similar challenges share their experiences? I'd like to get this solved.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet I know more math than you. There, let that put you in your place ;)

But to the issue at hand...weren't you the guy who said you didn't have any really good friends? If that was indeed you, I think that could be a major part of it. If you are in isolation for too long, you get to be a little TOO self-sufficient. I think you just need to spend more time with others, finding others with similar mindsets as you, really connecting with these people, finding out what makes them tick, finding out how they think, what they think about, etc.

I gotta run to class but hopefully you see what I'm getting at.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew everything too when I was 20.

Wait till you're in your late 20's early 30's and have actually experienced life before judging others.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With more character and maturity you will cease to compare yourself to others. With self-esteem you will no longer find an outlet in slandering others, and with philosophy you will no longer need to.

I am highly skeptical of the characterizations of "narcissist" and "sociopath" for reason of the evil for which these things provide an academic and ostensibly legitimate scaffold: the idea that to live in your own self-interest is evil, and that you are liable to and for others. This idea is the foulest and most fraudulent of our time; as you can only ever be in control of your own actions, by no measure are you inherently responsible to anyone else, and by no means is anyone else responsible to you. Men in a free society need only live in their own self-interest, while respecting the rights they share with their fellow man, without ever expecting them to live for him or allowing themselves to live for someone else.