Italo's testicles work!

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't been here for a while, but thought I'd drop by and let you guys know about some craziness that's happened to me.

Anyways, this girl I've been seeing goes on birth control(IUD to be exact). She got it put in a couple of months ago. Just to be on the safe side, I always pulled out and never came in her, just because I'm safe like that.

Anyways, she started getting stomach pains a few days ago and went to the doctor. They told her the IUD became slightly dislodged(undoubtedly due to my large penis) and that was probably what's causing her pain. I decided to get her a pregnancy test anyways. To our shock, it came out positive. She went to the doc this morning, and sure enough, she's pregnant. Do not ask me how the fyck that happened.

So now I get to pull my hair out until she gets the abortion sometime next week.

Just goes to show you guys you can never be too safe when it comes to this shyt. I'll keep you guys updated.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should get a jar, with the little baby inside of it, maybe you can raise a test tube baby. Don't have to worry about supporting the girl at the same time... and since it's not really legal to grow the baby since it's under the three month term for abortions, if you raise it you can kill it at any time...

Have fun, if you really are that sadistic.

Sucks about the baby though, hope you don't lose her, and see her 8 months from now with a bouncy baby boy(or girl) in her arms.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow the fetus like a chia pet or something! Awesome idea.

"Hey guys, check out my fetus-in-a-jar!" *everyone barfs* "Cool huh?" haha

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel bad about getting the abortion-your baby probably would have been retarded anyway. :D

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unregistered
Don't feel bad about getting the abortion-your baby probably would have been retarded anyway. :D
I knew there was a silver lining somewhere!

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, bro!

That is just bizarre. Might think about looking into the Depo shot or maybe the pill. I guess I've always been lucky, whew.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gongxia649
u dont need abortion ...there are some pills that does the job
RU-486 is only until 7 weeks I think. She's having the ultrasound done in 2 days, then she'll know how pregnant she is.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
I knew there was a silver lining somewhere!
That would be sweet, I mean that would be awesome. I wish I was born in a stomach with silver lining.

I think it's really red though, or blue, whatever colour you think it is when you can't see it, it might be yellow for all I know when I can't see it.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh I hope she doesn't try to screw you over and keep it at the last second.

Also are you absolutely sure its yours as in through a paternity test?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KontrollerX
Ugh I hope she doesn't try to screw you over and keep it at the last second.

Also are you absolutely sure its yours as in through a paternity test?
I highly doubt she'd try the last second thing, but I'm not leaving anything up to chance.

And, no I'm not 100% sure it's mine. Any male would be an idiot to think he can be certain. However, how would i get a paternity test when it's still inside her? And furthermore, I honestly don't care, I just want it dead.