It all just fell apart. Explain this...

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good call Zarky...

I could have have made the original time but was tired from work and wanted to relax at home and make dinner before I jumped in the car and made the 45 minute drive to meet her. Just sounded like a lot of work at the time. Oh well.

Solid advice all around, thanks boys. Number deleted, case closed.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexDP said:
This girl did nothing wrong. Some of you guys are really going overboard. She wanted to have a decent date and she felt like she wasn't going to get that. First you said you couldn't spend as much time with her as she would have liked to, then you declined the invitation to see her Sunday afternoon. She thinks you're not interested.

She played this the way everyone on this forum would have played it. Seriously, the guys who are giving her crap would have done the same as her.
what??? overboard? look at the convo

what do you mean she didnt do anything wrong?

she is the one who made excuses for the date every damn time

why are you making excuses for her?

guys or girls that are interested in the date wouldnt give a sh!t about the time as long as it was early enough for the date. people that aren't make excuses like she did.

a 7:30 date moved to 8:15 is no big deal if she really wanted to see him....she would of waited it out....then he tried to be decent to make it easy on her making at 7:45...she still said no...made more excuses

she didnt want the date....then she blew him off.....traffic is a b.s. excuse

she had another date and blew him off....otherwise that date would of been kept.

chicks drove in 3 hours of traffic to go on a date with me

then she wanted to chill for a bit on sunday afternoon.....a bit isnt a decent date

then he got rude and she got pissed off...who cares...she was making excuses to him so he really doesnt lose out as far as i'm concerned.

she told him to forget it..then he said to have a goodnight which i dont get.

she was wrong..but he did himself a favor.

look at this below:

HER: Hey! Hope you're having a great day.. were we meeting at 7 or 7:30? I Don't want to be late
Her attempt to be confused with the time to get an excuse going. I like the fake friendly gesture tho. adds to to her game.

ME: It's a busy day! I'm running a few min behind at work, lets meet at 8:15 so i'm not the one who's late. That work?
he was trying to make a decent date. he didnt want to be late. 45 min isn't a big deal if she wanted the date. she didnt.

HER: No I don't think so as the drive alone is 45 min, thats unfortunate.. I hope we can make a connection one day. have a good night!
now her excuse for the traffic and time. didn't even counter offer to hang out again. she says a connection "one day" wtf is that? no interest and an easy excuse to get out of the date. look how quick she was to break the date. making the OP seem at fault just because he was late.

ME: How about 7:45?
now he attempts to make the date a half hour earlier for her convenience... he should of never done that....she was clear she didnt want it by the way she was so fast to break it and not ask for another date. he should of stopped right there and not even bothered trying to work it out.

HER: No.. I dont want to rush you cuz you never know what can happen with traffic. Maybe Sunday for a bit in the afternoon?
another excuse by her after he tried to make it earlier for her convenience. if she wanted the date she would of said great. then she moves it for a bit in the afternoon on a sunday. not a good date. she is trying to DHV him trying to make him jump through her hoops.

ME: Busy Sunday. I can do 7:30-7:45 and will be ok, take it or leave it.
why should he jump through her hoops. kind of rude but he stood his ground.

HER: Just forget it, take care.. I didnt mean to upset you, maybe next time I will be sure to leave the whole night open. That's if there is a next time, sorry..
this shows a lack of interest....she didnt want the date after all. why wouldnt she leave the whole night open for a date with him? she is on date so it would be open. then she tells him off with that....she had another date instead and tried to blow him off the tried to DHV to move to sunday for a bit.

ME: I'm not upset at all. Have a goodnight
not sure why you told her to have a good night

if she wanted the date this is how it would of played out.

Her: what time is the date 7 or 7:30?
Him: running late. how about 8:15
Her: ok hope youre not too busy..see you then

that is an interested women......not giving the guy excuses.....she wasn't

she was wrong and clearly didnt want the date.

her tried to move it around for her and she still refused

a lack of interest for her

she should keep the dates she makes and not try to break them with excuses for traffic.

she was wrong