Isolating women in vacant homes or condos.

Reaction score
I've always been ingrigued with the abandoned home concept, or isolating a girl in an isolated property for sale. Some of these vacant properties can be expensive, or have nice lakeshore views.

It appears that I'm adopting a new style to show expensive penthouse condos with lakefront views to see what reactions that would elicit. Or even to ask a girl(s) out to see some vacant homes with me and see exactly how that type of dynamic will play itself out. I've already showed condos for kicks to a buyer which was out of her price range (i.e she can only buy $ 200 000 condos, but I showed her $ 4 000 000 condos -- but thought she may have investors in her family as she claimed that would be into that). Then when the agent calls back afterwards, you just say she's not interested in that particular condo.

Basically a vacant property for sale is accessible by Real-Estate agents because you have a lockbox that's on the door, and you can open that lockbox to show the home when nobody is living on it. That virtually gives a whole home to myself and another girl to do whatever you want in there as long as you don't leave any used condoms behind.

It works like this, you set up a home inspection like you do in normal hours, you keep the lockbox number for yourself, and since many agent's have the same number, they wont be able to pin anything down on you if you were to revisit the same property at night or evening. This saves on potential hotel costs if you are unable to isolate and plus it adds and element of thrill.

Plus you can give out a card and go like this, I'm an agent, would you like to see some vacant homes with me tonight and have some fun? Of course you test her along the way to see if she's a basket case or not, or someone likely to give any trouble afterwards if she goes along, if she says no, you just flirted with her, no harm done.

The drawback of this is that if anything goes wrong, then there is really too much at risk. It's one thing if something goes wrong in a hotel room, it's something else if something goes wrong in someone else's home that you are not supposed to be in and can just nuke everything.

I may start my first test on it this week. I've suggested to a 50 year old womanI meet from the internet and who may be interested in some play if she wanted to see some penthouse condos by the lakefront. Again, I'm a clueless, but I like to see how certain dynamics play out. I could just make it a clean fun time and just show them and nothing happens, or I could lean it this way "have you ever done it with anyone on a balcony of a penthouse facing the lake", or just push the envelope kino wise. Now this woman is just a piece on the side and I'm just using her to practise a bit, nothing serious.

Any comments on this one? I may sober up and forget about the whole idea (in which case this thread would just be for entertainment) as the whole thing sounds insane.

Reaction score
DJDamage said:
You are willing to risk your job and livelyhood over this?!
Of course not! However, the reality is, you are ALWAYS risking your job and livlihood when dealing with women. For example, any girl can make a false charge of rape, then you are ruined, even if you are in a hotel room. You don't know what basket cases are out there and when they may act up. So, I don't see this particular risk any worst than general risks with women.

If you are dealing with a fun-loving woman that's not a basket case, then the risk is really negligable, unless someone else comes in while you are having a party (which cant happen since you have the key) or you leave an used condom lying on the floor. In either case, if a girl wants to make trouble, she'll likely just make a false rape charge, which will get anyone into trouble.

Reaction score
DJDamage said:
^^ It has nothing to do with rape charges, it has to do with the company you work for that puts trust and faith into you.
So, the company doesn't know anything about it.

If you look at the ethics on this board, most people encourage cheating anyway, there are no ethics. I'm suprized anyone on here would talk to me about that.

Is there any actual risks other than dealing with a basket case girl that makes trouble afterwards?

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be fun if its done once sometime as a spur of the moment thing, but I think its a bad idea to do systematically. Not only are you putting your job at risk, but this will probably come off as creepy to a lot of girls. Plus floor sex isn't terribly comfy.

I can just see this being a scandal all over the local news: "You trust your realtor with the keys to your house, but he uses it to have sex with potential buyers!"

Besides.. I thought you were a virgin? This seems a bit too advanced in that case. Maybe if you were smooth and blew her mind she'd write it off as a fun adventure, but if she doesn't have fun because you don't know what you're doing, I think that increases the odds of you getting in ****.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
So, the company doesn't know anything about it.
If you meet up with some crazy b1tch trust me they will know.

Luke Skywalker said:
If you look at the ethics on this board, most people encourage cheating anyway, there are no ethics. I'm suprized anyone on here would talk to me about that.
Again its not an issue on morality I am raising but risk vs reward. You are trying to compensate for your own lack of living situation+lack of game to come up with this idea. Fix that part up and won't have problems.

Luke Skywalker said:
Is there any actual risks other than dealing with a basket case girl that makes trouble afterwards?
Other then getting fired, I am sure someone could pin a trespassing law on you, if you get caught.

Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
This might be fun if its done once sometime as a spur of the moment thing, but I think its a bad idea to do systematically. Not only are you putting your job at risk, but this will probably come off as creepy to a lot of girls. Plus floor sex isn't terribly comfy.
Or you can have doggie-style sex on a balcony of a condo facing the lake, or you can go on a jacuzzi (some homes have that), or some homes have furnature (too risky).

SmoothTalker said:
I can just see this being a scandal all over the local news: "You trust your realtor with the keys to your house, but he uses it to have sex with potential buyers!"
I would not seduce a potential buyer.

SmoothTalker said:
Besides.. I thought you were a virgin? This seems a bit too advanced in that case. Maybe if you were smooth and blew her mind she'd write it off as a fun adventure, but if she doesn't have fun because you don't know what you're doing, I think that increases the odds of you getting in ****.
That is correct. From time to time certain fantasies invade the mind and I have to filter them out before I get into trouble I guess. Sometimes I sound too advanced, but in fantasy world, everything is advanced and perfect.

It wouldn't be a factor that I don't know what I'm doing -- I wouldn't be comfortable to do anything, and likey have a lazy erection, if at that anyway, so it's unpredictable. I didn't like what I see when I used a fleshlight in the past.

Since it sounds like a mess, I'd just better leave it as a 'fantasy' and look for less advanced stuff, like taking a woman on a date to a zoo, or whatever....

Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Again its not an issue on morality I am raising but risk vs reward. You are trying to compensate for your own lack of living situation+lack of game to come up with this idea. Fix that part up and won't have problems.
Lack of living situation is just a factor of isolation (end game), you can isolate anywhere else. Lack of game is another story -- I thought this could be a game concept? Someone said this could be fun if it's a spur of a moment thing with someone you know is not a baseket case, but not something that's systematic.

But then again, there are lots of fantasies that I'm not going to try to do. When you read stuff on here, it makes it seem that fantasies are possible (i.e. having a threesome in a vacant home), but then again, it's really very advanced stuff, and I haven't even got my feet wet yet, and it's contrary to my nature anyway since I'm not into stuff like this. Guess this is just good as masturbating material, nothing more.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude! let him do it.
I wanna see how this plays out when it falls apart very soon.
would love to see the look on his face when this play out on CNN or FOX..

and the future job prospects are = to zero, forever!

maybe flippin burgers for life.

i can imagine it.
dude takes unsuspecting chic to empty house..
tried going forward with 3 outcomes
- chic gets mad, feels creepy, runs out and complains to the manager.
- chic goes with it, does it, tells her friends later, news spreads.
- chic gives in, they're doing it, get busted by someone in the act.
or a number 4;
- chic is clever, she does it only to threaten him to ransom later for r4pe charges etc.

this is what media is about!...

OP: do it man..i wanna watch a perfectly normal person fvk his career maybe even his life up...

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, how can you say you're not into something you've never tried.

When you've had sex a few dozen times, then you'll be in a position to say if you're into it or not - right now you're just making very transparent excuses.

Don't give up man, I know plenty of guys that started late and are doing just fine now.

Reaction score
slickaz said:
OP: do it man..i wanna watch a perfectly normal person fvk his career maybe even his life up...
I'm not advanced enough, no go. This idea is dismissed.

Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
Luke, how can you say you're not into something you've never tried.
Let's just say I'm in a perpetual civil war about it. First of all, while this may be tolerable as an internal struggle (as long as it ends right), but if I actually set out to deliberately sin, then I better grow up fast, or I'll be heading straight for hell. This type of stuff is already hurting my testimony and I don't know why I'm like this.

It's against my faith to have pre-maritial sex, to lust after women in my heart and to seek opportunities to act it out, but sometimes I like to rationalize things in different ways. Take today for example, who would guess that not being advanced enough would work as an excuse to keep me out of temptation or a potential crises. I guess I wanted to find a new excuse not to sin rather than it just being wrong. I like the 'not advanced enough' though. Always looking for more exotic excuses I suppose.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, it sounds like a fun idea. I think you should show the girl the place first, then take her to a date elsewhere and if things work out with you guys you can bring her there for a second date and do whatever. If you get caught you say you were showing her the place.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're just a virgin, that's all?

I thought you were trying to kill me."