Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this A bad idea?

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first off I appreciate any advice you all could give me. Lately I've been going through a bit of a lean patch and havent found any girl I wanted to pursue. Was out last weekend and got in touch with somewhat of an old flame. Being bored and having had slightly to much to drink I decided to kino her and see where things went. Kino worked well, everthing went smooth and she now likes me again. Anyway this is the question I pose. Seeing as how I was only bored and dont like her in anyway shape or form should I still just mess around with her even though she may get emotionally attached and I will want to leave soon even though it could crush her. Shes definetly not bad looking theres just no connection there thats all. I ask because the majority of my mates think its slack

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jocca said:
Ok first off I appreciate any advice you all could give me. Lately I've been going through a bit of a lean patch and havent found any girl I wanted to pursue. Was out last weekend and got in touch with somewhat of an old flame. Being bored and having had slightly to much to drink I decided to kino her and see where things went. Kino worked well, everthing went smooth and she now likes me again. Anyway this is the question I pose. Seeing as how I was only bored and dont like her in anyway shape or form should I still just mess around with her even though she may get emotionally attached and I will want to leave soon even though it could crush her. Shes definetly not bad looking theres just no connection there thats all. I ask because the majority of my mates think its slack
If you're just looking for a booty call, find someone else. There's no need to have this chick hanging on you like lint!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People (especially kids) tend to find trouble when they're bored. Consider making your actions deliberate because it's something that you truly want to do, not because there's nothing else to do.