Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is that a good idea (not another facebook thread)

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys

tonigh i was in a friend place for bbq we were 13 people
the interest was on me i did some great work

there was a cute chick she was into me .... we had fun we talked i was getting sexual

long story short great time
she then asked my last name so i told her i wont tell her until she promise not to add me on facebook
told her and she told me her

i needed to go sooner than everyone else so i just said bye to everyone
but didnt asked for number i think it was because i wasnt so comfortable to do tbat in front of everyone

so i thought theres 2 options
1.to contact her through facebook with a message like 'hey (her name or a private joke) you seems to be a fun person and because i was in a hurry i forgot to take your number'
2. wait until ill see her again and it can take a while

what's your opinion ?
and if its the facebook option that i should do so what do i need to change in or add in the message ??
i want to say that facebook is just a way to get her number, as soon as i got him im leaving facebook

thx
have a great day

Last edited:

GoodLookingLoser

Don Juan
Reaction score
go for the facebook, if she's into you-- its no problem.. done worry about looking needy/being smooth whatever... if she digs you- you're fine

say- "hey im not facebook too much, what a ## I can text you at"
done
she's in or out.
if she digs you, you'll get her #

if not, go hit on other girls but make it a habit of taking their numbers "hey youre cool, whats a number I can text you at.." worked for me