Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Sydney Sweeney telling the Truth about Glenn Powell?

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her fiancé is worth 2.3 Billion, but who knows. “I don’t know what happened. I had too many drinks, he was cute and I accidentally fell on his c0ck.”

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about the rise of Ms. Sweeney. Crazy how society gives women instant value and opportunities. As far as I can see, she just has amazing t!ts. She doesn’t have a gorgeous face, mostly a resting b!tch face, ok actress. But hey, you got some natural double Ds, please move to the front of the line.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about the rise of Ms. Sweeney. Crazy how society gives women instant value and opportunities. As far as I can see, she just has amazing t!ts. She doesn’t have a gorgeous face, mostly a resting b!tch face, ok actress. But hey, you got some natural double Ds, please move to the front of the line.
I agree, she is not naturally beautiful. She is blonde, blue eyed, tan, great hair and nice breasts.

Glen Powell is probably a better looking guy than she is a gal. How many guys look like that? There are way more attractive women than men.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I agree, she is not naturally beautiful. She is blonde, blue eyed, tan, great hair and nice breasts.

Glen Powell is probably a better looking guy than she is a gal. How many guys look like that?
I think she is sexy AF...looks like the type of girl that would suck a golf ball thru a garden hose, drain your c0ck down her throat and then keep stroking until you did it again and let you do whatever nasty things you wanted to do to her.

Those type of women are far more valuable to me than super hot ones that are dead fish in the bedroom.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she is sexy AF...looks like the type of girl that would suck a golf ball thru a garden hose, drain your c0ck down her throat and then keep stroking until you did it again and let you do whatever nasty things you wanted to do to her.

Those type of women are far more valuable to me than super hot ones that are dead fish in the bedroom.
I agree, she is a 10 in sexiness that is for sure!

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of comments:
1. She produced the movie together with her fiancee and he was there the entire shoot, that makes him a cuck.
2. She reminds me of those memes that go like ... a photo of an average looking woman ... this is Miss World, Germany whatever, a second photo of a much better looking woman ... this is a random McDonalds cashier/shop assistant

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of comments:
1. She produced the movie together with her fiancee and he was there the entire shoot, that makes him a cuck.
2. She reminds me of those memes that go like ... a photo of an average looking woman ... this is Miss World, Germany whatever, a second photo of a much better looking woman ... this is a random McDonalds cashier/shop assistant
Yeah, her fiance feels threatened by Glen Powell for sure!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her teats are amongst the most perfect that I've seen from popular culture in a while. I'm sorry, but I can't help myself.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No, when a woman is so freaking sexy like this, all she needs to do is be a starfish.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glenn powell is the ultimate alpha male could have been a officer in the military or athlete .and she's a very talented actress very underrated have you seen euphoria?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glenn powell is the ultimate alpha male could have been a officer in the military or athlete .and she's a very talented actress very underrated have you seen euphoria?
No, I have not but heard it was good.

I admire Glen that he doesn't have any tattoos and looks like a man's man.

Glad he is getting the positive female attention and the focus is being taken away from androgynous effeminate men like Timothee Chalamet and Harry Styles.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
She's got one of those odd faces that can look either strikingly gorgeous, or very bizarre, depending on the angle. Plastic surgery has definitely smoothed out her rough edges. Insofar as society giving women instant value....

Since the beginning of the film industry, it's always been the case that ACTRESSES hit the ground running at 18, then(for the most part)see their roles diminsh as they get deep into their 30s. The exact opposite has always been true for actors

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea why Margot Robbie is supposed to be hot. Even when she was younger I wasn’t mad keen but I had to endure the Barbie movie and she looks very middle aged.

Cetainly not Barbie; but hey, middle aged middle class white women gonna always put their own kind in these roles as “society” has colluded against them and it’s only a patriarchal conspiracy that men find 20 somethings hotter than them.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea why Margot Robbie is supposed to be hot. Even when she was younger I wasn’t mad keen but I had to endure the Barbie movie and she looks very middle aged.

Cetainly not Barbie; but hey, middle aged middle class white women gonna always put their own kind in these roles as “society” has colluded against them and it’s only a patriarchal conspiracy that men find 20 somethings hotter than them.

Her looks are akin to Jamie Pressly's in more ways than just resemblance. Both aged like a tuna fish sandwich, left on a street corner in Phoenix, in the middle of June

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got one of those odd faces that can look either strikingly gorgeous, or very bizarre, depending on the angle.
This! But her t!ts look amazing from any angle. She, just like Sofia Vergara, once said that they were a burden and wanted to have them reduced until they realized the power they had been blessed with. She is the old classic blond stereotype like Marilyn Monroe, pretty face and nice rack.

She and Glen probably have natural chemistry and her fiancé‘s billions can’t stop their hormones. Like these two. If she wasn’t married they be fvckin’.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
This! But her t!ts look amazing from any angle. She, just like Sofia Vergara, once said that they were a burden and wanted to have them reduced until they realized the power they had been blessed with. She is the old classic blond stereotype like Marilyn Monroe, pretty face and nice rack.

She and Glen probably have natural chemistry and her fiancé‘s billions can’t stop their hormones. Like these two. If she wasn’t married they be fvckin’.

Cosmetic surgery has definitely smoothed out her facial flaws. Now, if only she could lay off the vocal fry at long last