is sosuave anti children?

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The overpopulation/finite resources thing isn't what you think it is. The problem about this kind of thinking is that futurists just tend to make linear extrapolations of current trends. Now that's a recipe for failure and embarrassment. Population growth is decelerating, and has been for some time. Previous estimates have consistently overshot the mark; there is something called the low-range, or low fertility model, and it is those estimates that have turned out to be the most accurate. Despite this, the figures quoted in public only reference the medium and high growth models because they paint a much more dramatic and urgent story.

So, 7 billion now right? Actually that's +/- 100 million according to the UN. Guess what, based on the historically more useful low-range estimate, population peaks at 8.7 billion around 2045, and drops to 6.3 billion by 2100, that's less than what we have right now, those are the UN's own figures.

The only reliable predictions you can make about "resources" is that transformational technology will make some current "resources" obsolete, and others (which we don't even think of as being resources today) into highly valuable resources in the future. Which ones are anyone's guess, that's the entrepreneurs job of course.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect other people's decisions but I honestly don't understand why there is such anti-children sentiment in the pickup/seduction community. There aren't many goals nature inherently gives us in life, but one of them is to produce offspring. After all the talk about alpha male, spreading your seed, genetics, mating, etc.. to learn so much and go all the way... and then not have children? Doesn't make any sense to me. It's pretty much the whole point with why we are attracted to women in the first place. It's not like sex is to scratch an itch, it has a well-defined function in life. Without it, it would be meaningless. Imagine if you watched a show on nature and the male and females refused to have offspring, you would be like wtf is wrong with this species? Right? I know I would...

I know others will disagree with me, but this is my personal opinion: Beings get older in life. It is part of life's cycle to wither away and die. When we have children, it is the process of being born/reborn. It is one of the most beautiful things we can be a part of. Lest we forget, we were all children once, and we were all given a chance to live because our parents, whether intentional or not. I want to some day be able to give that chance to another being and to recreate that process. If I am healthy and able and never achieve that in my life, I honestly would not feel complete- part of life's cycle is missing in that sense.

My advice: Have children, ok? As long as you are healthy and able to. The most valuable resource to the human race is not any material we can dig out of the earth, it's the human mind. One less life is one less mind. I trust that the people on sosuave are smarter than average and would likely raise smart and responsible children. We need that in this world...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would even go so far as to say that the people here should be mandated to have kids. well not mandated but if there is anyone that should be spawning it's the guys here. if we are ever going to get things right the right people need to be having kids. john who married his HS sweet heart and is breaking his back working construction to support their 3 kids that she had to havet then he comes home and has to listen to the wife b'ing why she can't buy this or that then the dad telling the kids to leave momma alone until she calms down and not having any balls to tell her to STFU is bringing the country down. we need to have a country with as many kids that were raced by MEN in every sense of the word as possible.

doesn't have to be NOW. when you are ready. but I mean, their kids. that's what men do eventually in life.

I did not plan on having one until at least my mid 30's b ut that was kinda altered but i have no regrets at all about it. love my little fat head son to death. It's funny how I can be a certain why with women, hell even with my wife, but my son... i just can't say no to him. he is able to break barriers without even trying with me. spoiiled fvcking rotten. there are days he has gotten me to drop everything i'm doing and take him to the zoo or what not. kids really do change your perspective in a good way.

Last edited:

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To add on... Imagine if your parents were anti-marriage and anti-kids... You would not exist. You wouldn't be reading this post on the message board. You would basically be denied to take on the challenge of life. Is there anyone here who can honestly say that they would rather have that?

If nature makes you healthy, and you live a good life (like a lot of us in modern society; forget the trivial stuff), and you have the chance to have kids- that's like nature's winning hand right there, delivered to you on a platter. I wonder if some people really realize how lucky they are. But it's sad to see it get thrown away...

AlNess

Banned
Reaction score
Falcon said:
After all the talk about alpha male, spreading your seed, genetics, mating, etc.. to learn so much and go all the way... and then not have children? Doesn't make any sense to me.
I've thought the same exact thing about Sosuave. If all that constant rhetoric about biological imperatives and spreading one's seed is to mean anything at all, it is for the actual propagation of the species, not tossing one's seed into a condom or a woman's mouth. I do see a lot of convenient hiding behind "biology" around here, but oh well.

I know others will disagree with me, but this is my personal opinion: Beings get older in life. It is part of life's cycle to wither away and die. When we have children, it is the process of being born/reborn. It is one of the most beautiful things we can be a part of. Lest we forget, we were all children once, and we were all given a chance to live because our parents, whether intentional or not. I want to some day be able to give that chance to another being and to recreate that process. If I am healthy and able and never achieve that in my life, I honestly would not feel complete- part of life's cycle is missing in that sense.

My advice: Have children, ok? As long as you are healthy and able to. The most valuable resource to the human race is not any material we can dig out of the earth, it's the human mind. One less life is one less mind. I trust that the people on sosuave are smarter than average and would likely raise smart and responsible children. We need that in this world...
Many men do reach a point in their life where they start thinking about their legacy, and unless one does something huge and great enough to go down in history, having offspring is where a man's legacy lies. Neg hits, c&f, peacocking, and revolving doors of sexual partners is all small stuff. In the end, those who don't want children shouldn't be having any. Being a great dad takes a high degree of committment and selflessness, not to mention an actual desire to be there for their child/children (rather than seeing it as a "job" of sorts). Anything less is just fertile ground for a sh!tty dad, and unfortunately, those are not in short supply. It's really about values; and some people's values are just not conducive to having and raising kids...which might explain why you see so many family problems among Hollywood celebrities. I'm a conservative family values type of man, and waited until my late 30s to have a child. I wouldn't change a thing about that if I could.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wish to get married, get married; if you wish to have kids, have kids. How facilely one matrix translates to another!

The fallacy of "avoidance" is grounded in the merits that failure must be averted. "Don't get married, it could lead to divorce. Don't have kids, it could lead to marriage." You poor sups...you must embrace failure, not avert it; failure is the backbone of a Don Juan. Failure builds resolve and character; failure inculcates alternate methods of operation; failure infuses the will with the tenacity to transcend an immutable reality with the fruits of your volition. The most egregious thinking error is the belief that greatness can be attained without the prerequisite of multiple antecedent failures.

You want to get married and have kids, go right ahead; if not, don't. If she wants a divorce and 50% of your assets, give her 75% and earn 1000%; just embrace failure, entrenching the road with the fruits of your own volition, not others'.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlNess said:
I've thought the same exact thing about Sosuave. If all that constant rhetoric about biological imperatives and spreading one's seed is to mean anything at all, it is for the actual propagation of the species, not tossing one's seed into a condom or a woman's mouth. I do see a lot of convenient hiding behind "biology" around here, but oh well.
Elementary my dear AlNess.

Youve touched upon a very good point. Within the manosphere there appears to be selective reasoning used when biology and evo-psych are brought up to explain ones desires.

Ive learned a long time ago that we are all more than just dumb monkeys with biological urges.

Nurture is just as powerful as nature.

That is to say, sociological factors can shape us just as greatly as natural biological factors.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too much work. I work all day and value my free time at the end of the day. I do not wish to go home to even more work. Society is no longer set up in a way that allows me to have children on the terms I'd like, so I won't be having them. If I could work all day and go home to a wife and dinner and not be expected to help cook and wash dishes and do the laundry and take care of the kids in a zillion other ways, then I'd consider it, but the housewife of yesterday is extinct, so F it.

And it's too much hassle even trying to raise your kids if try to do it in any way that isn't the norm of society. For example, I really wouldn't raise my kids on the standard american diet of sugar, sugar, sugar every meal (I don't eat it myself so I wouldn't even buy much of it), yet it would be a constant struggle to prevent other people at school and everywhere else from filling my child up with cereal, candy, cookies and everything else that leads to diabetes, fat chicks, and poor mental and school performance.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
If you wish to get married, get married; if you wish to have kids, have kids. How facilely one matrix translates to another!

The fallacy of "avoidance" is grounded in the merits that failure must be averted. "Don't get married, it could lead to divorce. Don't have kids, it could lead to marriage." You poor sups...you must embrace failure, not avert it; failure is the backbone of a Don Juan. Failure builds resolve and character; failure inculcates alternate methods of operation; failure infuses the will with the tenacity to transcend an immutable reality with the fruits of your volition. The most egregious thinking error is the belief that greatness can be attained without the prerequisite of multiple antecedent failures.

You want to get married and have kids, go right ahead; if not, don't. If she wants a divorce and 50% of your assets, give her 75% and earn 1000%; just embrace failure, entrenching the road with the fruits of your own volition, not others'.
Well said.

If you don't get married or have kids out of fear, why even get out of bed in the morning? A bus might flatten you as you cross the street.

As I like to say, OWN your decisions. I'm not having kids (right now) because it's not what I want to do.