Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is she a waste of time?

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB7-8 on POF. exchange a few messages and suggest we transfer to real life. She agrees, gives me her number and tells me to whatsapp her.

I whatsapp her. We exchange a couple more pleasantries before I again suggest me meet and ask her to let me know which evening this week is good for her. That was around 18:00. Radio silence. I switch off my phone and go to sleep.

In the morning I check my phone I see she messaged me 'Hi' around midnight. Totally evading the suggestion of a date. I reply around 11am on my way to work. She's messaging back asking if I'm busy to which I say I am as I am at work. She says chat when I am free to which I say ok.

I message her around 21:00. She replies instantly. I ask if its a good time to call her. She says no and mentions she's getting ready for the end of the fast (it's Ramadan and she's a non-practising Muslim who fasts) yet made no suggestion of when would be good to chat. I said cool, enjoy and left it at that.

Anyway, worth pursuing or waste of time? SOunds like a dead end to me. What do you think? Delete or keep door open?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
ummm tell her to come chill at you place for drinks and a movie... she will come and F you if you are dressed right and stalk right... this is what she does... don't over think it.. she has 100000 other options

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
ummm tell her to come chill at you place for drinks and a movie... she will come and F you if you are dressed right and stalk right... this is what she does... don't over think it.. she has 100000 other options
Umm. Yeah, you know what? I'd love to but I live in a studio flat with mould in the kitchen. My wardrobe is a doorless, backless wooden frame and I have a Rocky Balboa poster on the door. Not exactly a babe magnet. Best I can afford at the moment.

Anyway, there is no way I'm initiating contact again.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
try any ways, a woman that is interested in you wont care if you live in a nasty sh!t hole, and your drunk at a 11 am in the morning.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
HB7-8 on POF.
Women online are a waste of time. I know some guys who use online dating all the time. They actually started going out to meet women where they got numbers and dates. Online they had many conversations with no numbers or dates. Use online for fun just to screw around but use your main gaming when you go out.

Igetit!

Reaction score
noobolgy said:
try any ways, a woman that is interested in you wont care if you live in a nasty sh!t hole, and your drunk at a 11 am in the morning.

I agree....I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet.

I counted and from what I see,really.....you've only asked her out TWICE. As long as she continues to message/text you,I'd give it another two or three tries......I just wouldn't let her be the only girl I'm pursuing while giving her the extra tries.

If she messages you or you her and you two start a conversation,just chat a bit FIRST.....flirt a little......don't go straight from saying "Hey" or "What's up" to asking her out,that seems a bit pushy. Talk and flirt a little bit first,THEN suggest getting together. If she has a nice picture of herself up,whatever outfit she has on in it,TELL HER that's the outfit you want to see her in when you two meet up.

Oh.....and tell her when YOU'RE FREE first,then see if she can meet up on one of those days. Also,don't suggest meeting back at your place for the first date. Go out somewhere,give her a chance to get better aquainted with the REAL,In-Person "YOU" out in a public,safe environment. Do that BEFORE trying to get her in a one on one situation at your place where SHE KNOWS you two will be alone.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she messaged me. I asked her what her favorite movies were. She said comedies, thrillers and mysteries. And Bollywood. I said I had comedies, thrillers and mysteries but no Bollywood. I then suggested her to hit me up when she is back in town (she's out of town apparently) and we'd chill with a movie.

No response. She seems to dodge every time I suggest we meet or call. Lol.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Umm. Yeah, you know what? I'd love to but I live in a studio flat with mould in the kitchen. My wardrobe is a doorless, backless wooden frame and I have a Rocky Balboa poster on the door. Not exactly a babe magnet. Best I can afford at the moment.

Anyway, there is no way I'm initiating contact again.
is doctor.... makes no money :(

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she messaged me. I asked her what her favorite movies were. She said comedies, thrillers and mysteries. And Bollywood. I said I had comedies, thrillers and mysteries but no Bollywood. I then suggested her to hit me up when she is back in town (she's out of town apparently) and we'd chill with a movie.

No response. She seems to dodge every time I suggest we meet or call. Lol.
Neediness or what?? You asked three times. Move on she's a lost cause.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
Neediness or what?? You asked three times. Move on she's a lost cause.
Lol. Trying to learn how to play the game.

Anyhow:

Her: Are you inviting me round yours. lol.
Me: Yup.
Her: Let's meet in public first.
Me: Good point you might be a nutter.
Her: Lol
Me: I'm free Wednesday evening. 8pm. Come and meet me at (Place)
Her: I have a work dinner wednesday night. Let's talk on the phone tomorrow.
Me: OK. Let me know when is good for you and I'll call you tomorrow.

NO suggestion of an alternative date. THis is definitely a waste of time gentlemen. Permission to hit the delete button.

compleks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't delete. Just go cold and let her do the chasing. Do not under any circumstance ask to meet again, or call her. Make her work for it, you need to make her earn your time now.
You need to be completely indifferent towards her from now and see what happens.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Monday night she messages me around one in the morning to say good night and that she was on a coach back to town. I ignored that.

This morning I wake up to find she late messages me at 4.53 in the morning to tell me how she's been I'll in bed since getting back to town. I also don't intend to respond.

Two things are apparent:

1) shes clearly thinks I'm stupid
2) she likes her late nights

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her a chance to show shes not a coward/slore/idiot and invite her to the pad for a movie Obviously shes not even worth a McDonalds latte so don't be rolling out the red carpet in any way for a girl that isnt making it easy.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Bro you are operating from a position of weakness with this right here. To invite her,not invite her, this, that, everything is negotiated with you being the weaker party.

You have to build up your foundation, get a supporting cast (money, clothes, condo) and then go and battle. This doesn't necessarily mean girls will flock to you, but you be able to fight much much better.

Of course if you just want to have sex, meet her at a cheap motel and bang her, but then what? :wave:

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Bro you are operating from a position of weakness with this right here. To invite her,not invite her, this, that, everything is negotiated with you being the weaker party.

You have to build up your foundation, get a supporting cast (money, clothes, condo) and then go and battle. This doesn't necessarily mean girls will flock to you, but you be able to fight much much better.

Of course if you just want to have sex, meet her at a cheap motel and bang her, but then what? :wave:
you mean forget women until i have more money, better clothes and apartment?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
you mean forget women until i have more money, better clothes and apartment?
No I didn't say forget them. One has NOTHING to do with the other.

When you say "I can't invite her over because my place is terrible", you are operating from a position of weakness. You initiated with the girl but then didn't think ahead of what would happen. What if she said "sure, let's meet at your place, watch a romantic move and drink hot chocolate." What would you do?

This is an extreme version and it doesn't mean get money and car and girls will tear off their clothes and rush to have sex. It just means before you start trolling on POV or asking girls out, you have to think ahead. :up:

I mean, what girl wants to come to a place with mold? I'd be more worried about my health than getting some.

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:

When you say "I can't invite her over because my place is terrible", you are operating from a position of weakness. You initiated with the girl but then didn't think ahead of what would happen. What if she said "sure, let's meet at your place, watch a romantic move and drink hot chocolate." What would you do?

This is an extreme version and it doesn't mean get money and car and girls will tear off their clothes and rush to have sex. It just means before you start trolling on POV or asking girls out, you have to think ahead. :up:

I mean, what girl wants to come to a place with mold? I'd be more worried about my health than getting some.
You should always strive to better yourself, but at the same time make the best of what you have at the time

Get the mould looked at - that stuff can properly F you up!!
Just try and make your place look as good as you can - I always leave it looking good just in case I bring someone back - always be prepared for the "lets go to your place"

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:

Well, it's a mouldy patch in the top corner of the kitchen. I just wouldn't let her go in the kitchen. Bedroom area is just fine. Wouldn't stop me from bringing a girl home. My clothes are good. My health is tip top. Well built etc.