Is it me? Or does every girl have a stupid tattoo somewhere dumb?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost every girl I see has some small gay azz tattoo of something totally pointless (like a symbol or a fish or flower or whatever the f*ck) on some idiotic place like.. back of neck, on the FOOT!, ankle, lower/center of back??, toes!??!?, finger, on the belt line, what the fvck.

It's usually something they got when there were low to mid 20's.

Now I should mention I'm not talking about those totally inked out girls that basically have fully embraced that sh!t, im talking about girls that feel the need to get something small just so they feel like edgy or whatever the fvk.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah some women have dumb tattoo's, then again guys do too. Rebellion thing and all that.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always find it weird when I see tattoos in random as hell places on a woman's body. A new odd one I'm seeing more of is tattoos on the underside of the wrist. I've also come across the tattoo just behind the ear increasingly often. It just seems trashy to me when there's no rhyme or reason to them, I like it more when chicks actually have it planned out like ss_99 mentioned though only up to a point as I don't like too much of their skin being covered.

More often though I meet chicks with excessive random piercings, most often it's like 4 or 5 in one ear and just 1 or nothing in the other. At least those can be taken out if she needs to look presentable and aren't going to require upkeep like tattoos (faded tattoos just look ugly.)

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
behind the ear

lol, forgot about that one. what the hell are you trying to accomplish with that??

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all want a tattoo but aren't bold enough to get a decent size one. Men will do this too, then it is even gayer.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most young people who get Tattoo's do when they are on holiday, and when they are drunk. They don't le't the ink dry properly and go swimming the next day, hence faded tattoo's. Dumb asses. I love tattoo's that have a meaning or purpose, i have seen some really cool ones over the years.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it a lot these days. I dont know what the fvcking point is, but whatever - people can do whatever they want to their own bodies.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
They all want a tattoo but aren't bold enough to get a decent size one. Men will do this too, then it is even gayer.
Though few things can be gayer than a tramp stamp on a man.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind if she's got a little one on her ankle or some 5hit. My gf has no tattoos, and I couldn't be happier. Her oldest sister has a bunch of crap on the underside of her forearms and it looks like garbage.

ladyzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea so? You act like it's your body they're putting it on. Personally I think it's cute. In fact, am dating a girl now who has a tatt on her anckle. Thanks to that tat I was able to start up a conversation with her real easy.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when more people smoked cigarettes, a common expression was "she smokes, she pokes." Tattoos are like that. It's a sign that says "hey, look! I make impulsive and poor decisions! Would you like to be my next one?"

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I hate tattoos. The stripper had four which were my least 4 favorite things about her body. Bad decision maker for certain.

Also, you can pretty much carbon-date old slvt's based on where their tattoo is:

1) Ankle tattoo - Slvt circa 1989.
2) Bicep tattoo - Slvt circa 1997.
3) Tramp stamp - Slvt circa 2002.
4) Lower rib cage - Slvt circa 2010.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The big tattoo on the lower back in my eyes cost the girl at least a point, if she was a 8 she turns into a 7.

Even considering her for a long term is not that sure yet, nothing planned just gut, probably what bible belt said,a sign of poor decision abilities.
It could seem like Im living in the 50s but stuff like women with tattoo, smoking like chimneys or using dirty language as default really annoy me.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Tattoos on women show the perversion of our society.

Tattoos used to be for bikers, gang members and soldiers as a way to say STAY AWAY. A sign of masculinity.

Women then thought those were hot, so they started getting them also. Sure, they look good on men, but so do eye patches and scars. Don't put it past women to bring those into fashion now.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated this BEAUTIFUL girl about 6 years ago. BEAUTIFUL i tell you. i bumped into her last year and now she looks like absolute SH!T compared to what she used to look like. she changed her hair from blonde to brown and it looks stupid, she got her eye brow and her bottom lip peirced, she has about 8 tattoo's and they're just about ALL visable. i could not believe how bad this girl looked now! maybe to the tattoo loving and peircing freaks she looked great, but to me she honestly went from a 9 to a 6. and the 6 is being generous. the sad thing is she wants to get MORE of them done. the ones she has have absolutely no meaning whatsoever, "she just liked them" she said.:confused: she would have never gotten all that stupid crap had she not dated some guy who owned a tattoo shop and looked like a walking billboard himself. what a waste of one of the most beautiful girls ive ever known! sad. that guy turned her from major hottie to a fvcking weirdo.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to me the small ones make me laugh more so than anything, with the large tats or a lot of them on girls, i just figure whatever, i guess thats who she is choosing to be, thats fine.

But the girls that get the small ones in weird spots just crack me up. lol. Because it just screams, "i'm trying to be cool and edgy because i think this is what cool people do, so ill get something small, stupid and hidden" hahah

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Plenty of Fish is a virtual 'art' gallery of the typical wannabe/trash bags loaded with Tattoo's. Call me a 'lame' but sorry. Tattoo's on a chick is exactly what posters have stated. Shows she is a poor decision maker/ possible local slvt and a mindless sheep trying to 'fit in' and come off as 'edgy' and 'exciting'. Most of the time these types of people are lames and act out in public for attention seeking but deep down are insecure as fvck.

That being said, if chicks with tattoo's or contemplating getting them were reading this thread and the replies they'd see it as 'rebelling' from the 'controlling' 'lame' dudes and trip over themselves to get one or add more. You know I'm right. Kindof like the kid we all knew or know who thought he was/is 'crazy' and was desperate for attention that would do anything to please the crowd to be accepted when in reality people where laughing behind his back after they told him to punch himself in the face.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tatoos are truly stupid, but I don't have anything against people with tatoos.. Sometimes when someone suggests getting a stupid tattoo I often encourage them because i'm an a55hole like that.

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tatoos are an immature form of peacocking. I don't dislike tatoos, but i don't agree with the reason most girls get them. They seem to scream "I want to be cool"

st_99 said:
Because it just screams, "i'm trying to be cool and edgy because i think this is what cool people do
I think most tatoo's send this message.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
I dated this BEAUTIFUL girl about 6 years ago. BEAUTIFUL i tell you. i bumped into her last year and now she looks like absolute SH!T compared to what she used to look like. she changed her hair from blonde to brown and it looks stupid, she got her eye brow and her bottom lip peirced, she has about 8 tattoo's and they're just about ALL visable. i could not believe how bad this girl looked now! maybe to the tattoo loving and peircing freaks she looked great, but to me she honestly went from a 9 to a 6. and the 6 is being generous. the sad thing is she wants to get MORE of them done. the ones she has have absolutely no meaning whatsoever, "she just liked them" she said.:confused: she would have never gotten all that stupid crap had she not dated some guy who owned a tattoo shop and looked like a walking billboard himself. what a waste of one of the most beautiful girls ive ever known! sad. that guy turned her from major hottie to a fvcking weirdo.
The thing that automatically disgusts me is that ear gauging ****. We're not in the Amazon, here in the modern world only freaks are going to think that mutilating your ears is somehow attractive. I remember one girl who was pretty hot until she brushed her hair out of the way and I saw that huge hole in one earlobe. Immediately my brain went "we're done here".

I also knew a chick who had multiple literary quotes tattooed on her. Wasn't any surprise that she worked in a bookstore and loved to read but having an actual conversation with her just revealed how vapid she really was.