Is it just me or are most girls really just.... average"?

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find myself becoming a lot pickier with women and I think it's making me rather unhappy. It just seems as if I'm beginning to notice physical flaws with 99% of women which I never would of knew existed before. It really starts to chip away at the illusion about all women being perfect which society tries to instill in us from a very young age. The attitudes these plain Jane's carry themselves with doesn't help their cause very much either. Anyways this really got me thinking http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/10/17/how-to-inure-yourself-to-beautiful-women/

Reaction score
It is good for a man to have standards. You only live one life.

If there really are no women that meet your standards where you live, move.

If all else fails, move to Europe.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Sort of agree with you sort of don't

But it doesn't sound like you're obsessing over it in an unhealthy way ! That's when I think it becomes bad.

I think if you talk to enough people and definitely if you talk to enough girls, you notice similarlarities and yeah, maybe you start thinking they're average.

Just don't obsess over it, my opinion.

So you're talking about rejecting the idea that "girls are perfect", immaculate, innocent, angles etc etc ll that stuff I definitely agree with that Cquenced !!

When I learned how to really communicate with girls I found some of them were dirtier than my guy friends

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found this to be quite true. I also fine that average chicks who treat you well and aren't so self-absorbed become prettier as time goes on, while the fine chicks who act like idiots or treat you bad suddenly don't look so good.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
I find myself becoming a lot pickier with women and I think it's making me rather unhappy. It just seems as if I'm beginning to notice physical flaws with 99% of women which I never would of knew existed before. It really starts to chip away at the illusion about all women being perfect which society tries to instill in us from a very young age. The attitudes these plain Jane's carry themselves with doesn't help their cause very much either. Anyways this really got me thinking http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/10/17/how-to-inure-yourself-to-beautiful-women/
Use this knowledge in a positive way.

You also have physical flaws, as well as your own emotional baggage from past experiences in life. We all realize sooner or later that the Photoshopped women in Playboy and Penthouse do not exist in real life. And even if they did, most of us would have zero chance with them anyway -- especially long-term, as you'd have to shield her from other dudes until the day one of you died.

Nature has a way of bringing together birds of a feather... As I got older and started to understand the laws of natural attraction (and began to see it happen before my very eyes), I no longer worried about what the HB9 princesses and gold diggers thought of me. Sure, I'd look at them and admire their superficial beauty, but couldn't care less about hooking up with one. The end result of taking that uphill princess path, a week, month, or years later will inevitably end in disaster. And it'll cost ya dearly.

Contrary to much of what I've read here (especially regarding the whole online fiasco we now must endure), I still find HB7s and 7 1/2s being attracted to me in the real world. If I'm honest with myself, that's probably what I am too. And I find that range of women VERY attractive personally.... They are probably 7s or 7 1/2 based on general standards, but personally, I'd rate them much higher because of my specific tastes.

The Gambler

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
I have found this to be quite true. I also fine that average chicks who treat you well and aren't so self-absorbed become prettier as time goes on, while the fine chicks who act like idiots or treat you bad suddenly don't look so good.
Bingo. Great minds think alike, right Harry? :D