Is Daygame BS?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On swipe apps, you’re always dipping below your looks level because women have hundreds of options at any time. A woman who is a 6 often gets a man 8.5+ on the apps. An 8.5 man will bang a 6 woman for some short period of time, never commit to her, then move on. However, sex with an 8.5 man skews a 6 woman's perspective on her own value.
I just felt the need to quote and highlight this last part.

I dont know if the notion in the manosphere, of women getting a "skewed" perspective of their value from the men they can hook up with, is necessarily always true. I could be wrong, but one might suspect many of those women are perfectly aware they are playing against the house, but they either: 1) Dont care in the first place and just want the fun, exciting and prestigious experience of hooking up with those guys (at least so far in their life), or 2) They reason that if they gamble enough times despite the bad odds, eventually one of the tickets is gonna turn up a triple.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if the notion in the manosphere, of women getting a "skewed" perspective of their value from the men they can hook up with, is necessarily always true.
they end up bitter and running men down, everytime.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they end up bitter and running men down, everytime.
Maybe it just takes time? haha. The girl who was 18 and bragged to me about which and how many men she had hooked up with since we last met didnt at all seem bitter.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not BS for me. But remember, the average person is a coward. So if you're spreading your charisma and value around, people will be drawn to you. And yes Virginia, you'll get laid.

If you're reciting bad PUA routines you found online and approaching like some dude who's on the spectrum, then yeah, you'll be blown out. Nothing wrong with blowouts, but it's better to go with what works (which can often be what works best for you - play to your strengths).

Most men miss out on major signals from women. Even some PUAs are so into listening to their own voices that they can't get on the right wavelength. If a woman sees you and they like you so far, they're already seducing you before you can think of a line.

However sometimes people are in their own worlds and don't notice, so of course you have to open your mouth and talk to them. It's the most normal thing in the world. If she makes it weird, she's just a socially awkward dork.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(1) Never leave your house unless you look the best you can.
This is something I actually read you post years ago and learned from it. I'm ALWAYS busy... working on my house, working out, running, working on my cars, doing chores, going to BJJ class etc. So I'm usually in comfortable shorts and a tank top or t-shirt of some sort and flip flops and baseball cap. I shouldn't complain about my hair since at 45 I still have all of it, but it's medium length, thick, uncooperative, and requires a whole frigging routine to style it so it stays in place and looks great. Because of this, if I needed something from the grocery store down the street or had to run to home depot for something, I'd just go in whatever state I was in. I read your comment about that and started paying attention to how many cold approach opportunities I was wasting because I would see hot girls while I was running errands and I wouldn't approach them because I either looked like a homeless person or I looked pathetically average. A big part of my game is my style (definitely nothing flashy but also not wearing dad clothes or lounge-wear) and it's night and day difference in how women respond to me based on how I'm dressed. It really helps you stand out from all the losers wearing slide sandals with dirty socks, basketball shorts, an oversized t-shirt with something dumb on it and a baseball cap. So for the past few years, I've started to ensure I clean up before going out to run errands and it's led to multiple cold approaches I wouldn't have otherwise made, that then turned into dating and sex. Due to working remotely because of the pandemic, aside from going out and about hanging out with friends, running errands is one of the absolute TOP opportunities for meeting women. I've also learned the grocery stores where hot women tend to shop at and since it's no skin off my back to go there instead of some other store, I do that too.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is also my wing's experience and also why I don't daygame.
This is everyone's experience, if day game was easy everyone would get laid... Plus, guys like to learn at their own pace.

unfortunately a lot of red pill advice doesnt work for me. the only golden nugget Ive ever took from RP is to limit my messaging, this deffo gets womens respect.

but as for stuff like women liking guys who are scarce,have a life, or popular with other women, usually results in them bailing on me.

it may be age demographic im 38.?

Dont forget women chuck the word Player out, at the mere signs of a guy who isnt a simp. and its never served me any benefit being known as a player.
The way you are speaking, is like this to me "If I approach, I'm a player, if I don't approach, I'm a simp, so if I do nothing, I'll be neutral."

No matter what, you are going to be known as something, whether you like it or not, ESPECIALLY in a small town where everyone speaks to everyone... The longer you let what you are, go undefined, the more likely somebody else will define it... They start to analyze you, pay attention to your actions, not to see what you are, but to see how you can benefit them.

A player, his benefit is he'll bang her and probably keep his mouth shut about it, a simp, his benefit is his trusting nature and provisions, but the guy who is nobody, what is his benefit? Who is gaining from him? Nobody? Nobody is benefiting from your presence yet you think you will be spoken on positively? Bwahahahaha.

Trust me bud, you want be known as a simp or a player because this middle ground will leave your reputation in tatters, people will walk all over you publically for no other reason than they are having a bad day.

Especially at 38 bro. Questions start being asked.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing about this is I do cold approach as a career. I knock door to door and get sales leads. Yesterday I signed up 10 people in less than 2 hours. It’s easy as pie. Not so with picking up women

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Doesnt work in the UK , we dont live in Towns the size of a small world,

if you approached 3 girls in a UK town, the other 3000 in the town would know.
Yea it's a real quick way to be known as a fvcking weirdo.

There's a reason these people get trespassed from malls. It bothers people.

It's always best if you have an actual reason to be talking to someone.

When strangers approach me, I assume they're going to be asking for spare change. It's a pretty unlikely scenario that anyone even wants to talk to a stranger, unless they're in a place that's designed for that purpose.

I thought all the PUA stuff stopped being mentioned decades ago.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
True.... Same for me, but at 53 I'm not even trying with 20-somethings... too much flaky BS and stupidity.

The reasons dudes have trouble with 'day game' is they think it's a GAME. It's not, it's just you meeting people as you go about your life.

The minute you head out and with the idea "I'm going to pick up chicks." You have already lost the 'game'. Because you have your mind set on this purpose which places you at a mindset disadvantage.

You want to get better at 'day game'.... well it's actually pretty simple, but hard to do, because it means you ALWAYS have to be prepared.

(1) Never leave your house unless you look the best you can. This is a lot harder than it sounds. I learned this from my grandfather, I tell this story all the time... We would be covered in grease, working on a car... discover we needed a different tool. What we would do is get up, get showered, put on decent clothes, go to the hardware store get what we needed, then change back into work clothes. So I was trained at a young age to do this. Why? Well, you never freaking know when you are going to run across a woman you are interested in, and you don't want to do that in filthy clothes smelling like a garbage can. His car was ALWAYS clean, he never had garbage or BS in the car, when you would get in his car, you never had a situation where you had to move sh1t around so that people could sit. His home was always clean, his clothes were always pressed. You could drop in on him at any time and he would be wearing shoes, slacks, shirt, and his home looked like he was expecting visitors. I do the same... be DISCIPLINED in your appearance.

(2) Talk to people, not just chicks, start conversations with everyone... get used to doing this. If you do this all the time you just get comfortable starting up conversations. The biggest problem with dudes trying to 'run day game' is that they come off as mechanical and desperate, and chicks can smell this out pretty fast. You come off as someone that WANTS something, what you want to do is come off and someone GIVING something. Your time and attention.

(3) Read the situation. If the person isn't open to talking to you, just back off and forget it.

(4) NEVER try to make ANYTHING happen then and there... just get her phone number and see what happens later.
Think I've heard you tell that story of your grandfather somewhere else. Haha. I try to dress well most of the time. TBH i don't think it matters that much. I've gotten numbers and instadates when in gym clothes and harsh blowouts while dressed up. I still do because it only helps though.
I like points 3 and 4. Often times I've heard advice like "just stay in there", which is complete BS advice. Just wasting time and energy trying to force a yes out of a clear no.

Day game works, but you gotta be patient and work on yourself a lot. Don't listen to those guys, Krauser, Tusk, Torrero.. Krauser is the worst.. They all have fake footage, they sell programs, they don't fvck, they steal money from naive guys.
Again, day game works, but it's not easy. Don't let the loosers on this forum discourage you, they don't have the balls to approach, so they sh1t on day game. One thing you gotta know, look matters at lot, but there is something you can do about it, you can improve your look
(gym, clothes, grooming..).
Kind of agree regarding krauser, Tusk, etc. They're all overly gamey, make it seem that daygame is more complicated than it is in order for them to sell their products and bootcamps, and they make me feel fake as hell when implementing their advice. Typical PUA youtuber BS. Definitely not letting the losers here discourage me.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the way you assess night game.

If you work a normal 8 am – 5 pm job on Mondays-Fridays, that does limit how you can do night game. Every John Paycheck who is a single man goes out on Friday-Saturday night. Since most men are betas with bad game, the approaches women field on Friday-Saturday night are often underwhelming approaches that put them in a bad mood. They’ll often get more defensive on these nights. While Friday-Saturdays often have good quantities, you’ll be dealing with more defensive women, and more non-serious about meeting men attention seekers. The women not serious about meeting men on Friday-Saturday are often the “girls night out” women. If a woman is in a group of 4 or more at a night venue, she’s not serious about meeting men. Groups of 3 are the maximum for finding women serious about meeting men any night of the week.

If Friday-Saturday night are not good options, you could go out Sunday-Thursday night. Women in groups of 3 or less at 11 PM on a Tuesday night are serious about meeting men even though there are fewer women like that.

I think the best option for a single man with an 8-5 pm Mon-Fri white collar job is weekday happy hours. You can cold approach women in bars between 5-8 pm on weekdays (including Fridays) and still get sufficient sleep.

If you want to get more than a 5 year younger age difference, you’ll have to approach in person in a lot of situations. Women have a huge advantage on mainstream swipe apps until their 40s. They filter out a lot of older men on apps unless they have an older man fetish.

On swipe apps, you’re always dipping below your looks level because women have hundreds of options at any time. A woman who is a 6 often gets a man 8.5+ on the apps. An 8.5 man will bang a 6 woman for some short period of time, never commit to her, then move on. However, sex with an 8.5 man skews a 6 woman's perspective on her own value.

Women don’t care about you, they care about themselves.

It’s normal to feel dismayed by the constant rejection.

Most people are in a relationship at any given time, despite lower rates of marriage in the Millennial generation (1982-1996 births). So if you’re doing uncalibrated approaches of anyone without a wedding ring on, you’ll run into a lot of women with committed boyfriends. If you look for mild IOIs (positive body language), you’re more likely to get women who are single or attached women looking to monkey branch who won’t mention a boyfriend.

I wouldn’t call Los Angeles a bad city for day game.

The worst thing about looking for romantic interactions in Los Angeles are the male-female ratios. Put simply, Los Angeles is a sausage fest under age 40-50.

In terms of venues, Los Angeles has some advantages.

In Santa Monica, you have Third Street Promenade, which is a pedestrian friendly area that is one of the best places for “London Daygame Model” street gaming in the entire United States. It is not a coincidence that a lot of YouTube pickup videos for day game are filmed there. Even late night TV shows like “Jimmy Kimmel Live” often film segments there as they are cold approaching people to ask questions.

With good weather for large portions of the year there, you have beach approaching as an option. Not many cities have that as an option. You can also do hiking approaches near the city at Runyon, in the Santa Monica Mountains, etc.

White women in Westside neighborhoods in Los Angeles are often pretentious and demanding.

If you’re into Hispanic women, trying the more heavily Hispanic areas in Los Angeles could get you away from some bad attitudes. I’d recommend Spanish fluency for maxing out results in approaching Hispanic women. Even a white male with Spanish fluency is working at a disadvantage with Hispanic women, but those approaches would have reasonable odds.

I agree that non-bar approaching as a whole is a low return for a lot of work. There are even variations within non-bar approaching. Approaching in a fitness class might be better than approaching on the street. Those both fall under day game. While day game has a low return from a lot of work, I would say that swipe apps require even more work than daygame for even less impressive results.

Yes, most men don’t have a good social circle. There are even variations within social circle. I think participation in a co-ed sports league counts as social circle. However, that’s a weak social circle option as a lot of people in the co-ed sports league aren’t necessarily friends. Lots of men have participated in co-ed sports leagues trying to get vagina. That’s why kickball was so big from 2005-2015 in a lot of major U.S. metro areas. No one is passionate about kickball, it was just an excuse to try to get laid and form romantic relationships. Some people formed relationships from these but a lot didn’t get much out of their participation.

Volleyball and soccer are common co-ed sports league options.

In co-ed sports leagues, the approaches are warmer than grocery store, mall, or random outdoor approaches since you’re both in the league. However, you as a man are still sparking up interactions by breaking the ice to go talk to someone.

I’d only recommend co-ed sports leagues if you’re passion about the sport, you’re attracted to athletic women, and the sport itself tends to attract athletic women. Volleyball and soccer are probably the best options there. Tennis can work at a private club and you’re looking for 35-50 year old women.

They can be. You’d have to look for mild IOIs to try to discount that.

Even fitness classes are hard to convert into dates, as well as co-ed sports leagues.

Agree
Thanks for the advice and feedback. Happy hour would be perfect for me actually, haven't really considered it. Crowds can be somewhat slow the few times I have checked it out though.

You're dead-on about the locations and demographics and all of that. I often go the same locations over and over (3rd st., etc.). My wings aren't very unadventurous when it comes locations. They pretty much think its 3rd st. or bust. Guess I'll check them out alone. I like to go hiking, don't think I've ever made an approach at one, definitely will give it a try. Thinking about learning Spanish as well. I can hit up the ghetto neighborhoods and use JBW game lol. Just gotta be careful not to get shot haha.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way you are speaking, is like this to me "If I approach, I'm a player, if I don't approach, I'm a simp, so if I do nothing, I'll be neutral."
my way is to build comfort with a cashier over 5 occassions then ask her out, I have almost a 100% success rate.

I just wouldnt cold approach.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice and feedback. Happy hour would be perfect for me actually, haven't really considered it. Crowds can be somewhat slow the few times I have checked it out though.

You're dead-on about the locations and demographics and all of that. I often go the same locations over and over (3rd st., etc.). My wings aren't very unadventurous when it comes locations. They pretty much think its 3rd st. or bust. Guess I'll check them out alone. I like to go hiking, don't think I've ever made an approach at one, definitely will give it a try. Thinking about learning Spanish as well. I can hit up the ghetto neighborhoods and use JBW game lol. Just gotta be careful not to get shot haha.
Wings are irrelevant. You do do. Since we're talking about day game, why are wings even a consideration? Day game is best done solo. I've done bar approaching solo many times and not once did any woman make a negative comment about it. The point of day game is easier isolation as many non-bar settings have isolation built into the setting. Women go alone to the grocery store or a fitness class.

Hiking approaches are easy AF. There's always the starting point of the trail. You can post up there for 15-30 minutes and do approaches. The end point of a trail is also a good point for approaching. All hiking/walking paths have stop points/choke points where interaction is easy.

The learning Spanish and focusing on Hispanic women path has barriers. First off, it takes time to learn Spanish. That time could be spent approaching women who are non-Hispanic.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wings are irrelevant. You do do. Since we're talking about day game, why are wings even a consideration? Day game is best done solo. I've done bar approaching solo many times and not once did any woman make a negative comment about it. The point of day game is easier isolation as many non-bar settings have isolation built into the setting. Women go alone to the grocery store or a fitness class.

Hiking approaches are easy AF. There's always the starting point of the trail. You can post up there for 15-30 minutes and do approaches. The end point of a trail is also a good point for approaching. All hiking/walking paths have stop points/choke points where interaction is easy.

The learning Spanish and focusing on Hispanic women path has barriers. First off, it takes time to learn Spanish. That time could be spent approaching women who are non-Hispanic.
True. Wings pretty much are irrelevant. More often than not I've been finding that they are a drag. The other day I spent a bunch of time and energy pumping up the ****ty state of my wing. It took away from a couple of my approaches and I left feeling really drained. Often times we waste time speaking about game theories and crap like that rather than just taking action and approaching.

The learning Spanish thing is just something I want to pursue as a hobby and so that I could travel to latin speaking countries and could communicate with latinos in general here in So. Cal. I'm not learning it just so that I could game latinas in Bell Gardens or something. I see it as a useful and interesting skillset to acquire. I see it as potentially being a good use of my time.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is everyone's experience, if day game was easy everyone would get laid... Plus, guys like to learn at their own pace.

No matter what, you are going to be known as something, whether you like it or not, ESPECIALLY in a small town where everyone speaks to everyone... The longer you let what you are, go undefined, the more likely somebody else will define it... They start to analyze you, pay attention to your actions, not to see what you are, but to see how you can benefit them.

A player, his benefit is he'll bang her and probably keep his mouth shut about it, a simp, his benefit is his trusting nature and provisions, but the guy who is nobody, what is his benefit? Who is gaining from him? Nobody? Nobody is benefiting from your presence yet you think you will be spoken on positively? Bwahahahaha.

Trust me bud, you want be known as a simp or a player because this middle ground will leave your reputation in tatters, people will walk all over you publically for no other reason than they are having a bad day.

Especially at 38 bro. Questions start being asked.
Well there's player and simp. But in between do you think there is Chad or a Prepp(preppy boy)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Wings pretty much are irrelevant. More often than not I've been finding that they are a drag. The other day I spent a bunch of time and energy pumping up the ****ty state of my wing. It took away from a couple of my approaches and I left feeling really drained. Often times we waste time speaking about game theories and crap like that rather than just taking action and approaching.
You definitely don't need wings for non-bar approaching. Day game is considered a solo venture. The only day game setting where I could envision wings possibly being useful are pool parties. I'm not sure if Los Angeles has much of a pool party scene with the beach being nearby. Every city that I know of that has a pool party scene isn't near an ocean. Pool parties in general can be considered outdoor bars.

When I first got into day game in the early 2010s, there was very little discussion about beach pickup and pool parties. In Roosh's "Day Bang" (published in 2011-now unpublished), Roosh spent 1-2 pages in a ~200 page book discussing beach pickup. Pool parties were not mentioned.

The learning Spanish thing is just something I want to pursue as a hobby and so that I could travel to latin speaking countries and could communicate with latinos in general here in So. Cal. I'm not learning it just so that I could game latinas in Bell Gardens or something. I see it as a useful and interesting skillset to acquire. I see it as potentially being a good use of my time.
If you have some time available, learning Spanish would be useful. I am white and a native English speaker. I learned Spanish as a 2nd language. I accomplished this by high school graduation. If you closely consider the timing, this task got completed near the beginning of my time participating in the sexual marketplace.

Learning Spanish as a non-native speaker will be more useful in non-gaming elements of your life than gaming elements in most cases. However, you can get laid with it. I have gotten laid with some Hispanic women who were native Spanish speakers as a result.

As a non-Hispanic who speaks Spanish, I have found that Spanish alone won't get you regularly laid with Hispanic women. Your entire day-to-day life needs to be filled with Hispanics to get laid regularly with Hispanics. I would say that this is the more difficult task for non-Hispanics that speak Spanish. While you know the language, you're not exactly a part of the culture unless you work at it. My day-to-day routine has not put me into contact with mainly Hispanics. My male friends are mainly non-Hispanic and my sports and fitness interests tend to attract more white women.

Creating a day-to-day lifestyle that involves a lot of interactions with Hispanics as a non-Hispanic will take effort and a lot of time. It's best done before the age of 25. It gets more difficult to do after that.

One day game option you would have with Spanish fluency is going to the Hispanic-oriented grocery stores and doing approaches there.

A challenge in gaming Hispanic women is that early in life pregnancies are more common.

I could have written a lot more on the subject of gaming Hispanic women as a non-Hispanic, but this is enough for now.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there's player and simp. But in between do you think there is Chad or a Prepp(preppy boy)
The thing is people want to compartmentalize the contacts they have into some sort of sub set, like for example i have 4 folders in my contacts app, 3 are active and 1 is DNA (Do not answer).

So they will give you whatever name best or maybe worst represents you and what they know of you but either way accounting for intent is hard, I don't give out information to anyone anymore for this reason.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is people want to compartmentalize the contacts they have into some sort of sub set, like for example i have 4 folders in my contacts app, 3 are active and 1 is DNA (Do not answer).

So they will give you whatever name best or maybe worst represents you and what they know of you but either way accounting for intent is hard, I don't give out information to anyone anymore for this reason.
In this case you're right women are social creatures and they do get to talking. Gossip is healthy yet you have to consider some factors like natural selection or thanks to science thankfully we can cut out survival of the fittest and opt out that lie of survival factor. Once again aside from natural selection or according to the declining age of the workforce into teenage job pool. The sun comes out and openly you see the girls' shield. Her shield adjust to the situation or however you're good at connecting or rapport. Finally considering those small details "a small town" sounds nice in words but from what I can tell you and late nights in NY. I'll bring up the world is not a nice place and we won't be holding hands at he end of well when pandemics hits the fan. p.s.- for sure ios and android are both doing something you can't notice. The minute you try something like simple/cricket mobile pre-paid you instantly notice verizon and tmobile were always the hacks in the cellular world. Where as sprint went all out in racing losing their puny $4 stock into the ashes of enron and well gigli the motion picture lol

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it's a real quick way to be known as a fvcking weirdo.

There's a reason these people get trespassed from malls. It bothers people.

It's always best if you have an actual reason to be talking to someone.

When strangers approach me, I assume they're going to be asking for spare change. It's a pretty unlikely scenario that anyone even wants to talk to a stranger, unless they're in a place that's designed for that purpose.

I thought all the PUA stuff stopped being mentioned decades ago.
Yep, in the UK can't see cold approaching going down well in shopping centres (malls), unless you're under 21.

North of 40 would just be perceived as weird. I guess if in something like a book store and you start conversation about books, if interested in same thing they're looking at, but anything too direct wouldn't go down too well with the culture over here.